Fiebing's Horse Salon Shampoo & Conditioner, 32-oz bottleBy Fiebing's
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- This rich, concentrated formula gently cleanses the hair with a luxurious lather
- As it soaks into the mane and tail hair, it removes the residual buildup of fly sprays, detanglers, environmental pollutants and hard water minerals
- Softens the coat with two special conditioners and contains aloe vera to soothe the skin
- After a thorough shampooing, the hair will be easier to brush or braid, and your horse’s skin will be moisturized and itch-free
- Concentrated, only a small amount is necessary in a bucket to produce a shampoo solution
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine...||Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine...||N/A||N/A|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||Sensitive Skin, Skin & Coat Health||N/A||Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
The BEST shampoo for any of your animals, but especially DOGS!
This is by far the BEST shampoo for dogs. After trying so many different shampoo's over the years, we always come back to Horse Salon which is the only one we use now. We've even gotten our other family members and friends to switch to this incredible shampoo for their dogs. First and foremost, the scent of this shampoo is amazing and it lasts for WEEKS on your pet, not hours. Most shampoo scents go away after a day or two. Not this.....it last for WEEKS. Usually at least a week, sometimes up to two. It's a really good deodorizing shampoo. Especially on dogs with the traditional "hound dog" type of smell. We hghly recommend this shampoo for ANY DOG you wish to keep smelling fresh and clean. It also makes their coats nice and shiny and well groomed. It works really well on dogs with oily coats, but if they have long hair, you may wish to follow up with a conditioner. Our dog has a very short, oily coat so we only use Horse Salon Shampoo and no conditioner. Works great!
It cleans the horse just fine and leaves the hair soft & shiny. Most importantly it leaves them smelling SO GOOD!! I had to hide my bottle of it because everyone in the barn wanted to use it.
I use it for my dog. His coat is beautiful and soft. The shampoo is concentrated, so you mix a little dollop with water. The bottle lasts forever.
Not just for horses!
This is the only shampoo I use on my Basset Hounds and not only do their coats shine better than with any other product I've ever used, they smell GREAT!
Fiebing's Horse Salon Shampoo & Conditioner
It is a great product not only for horses i use it on my dogs and it leaves their coats silky smooth and no dry skin flakes. I will continue to purchase.