Fieldcrest Farms Nothin' To Hide Rawhide Alternative Large Roll 10" Chicken Flavor Natural Chew Dog Treats
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 96.7% digestible.
- Utilize pure collagen.
- Crafted to help promote strong teeth and gums.
- Designed to be a highly-digestible alternative to rawhide.
- Help reduce joint pain, build lean muscle, reduce fat and improve digestive health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Phelps Wellness Collection Tummy Tamer Chicken & Rice Recipe Dog Treats, 4.5-oz bag$9.98Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.48Autoship Price
- Team Treatz Hello Kitty Rawhide-Free Dental Dog Treats, 7-oz bag, Count Varies$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- SmartBones SmartSticks Peanut Butter Dog Treats, 5 count$6.79Chewy Price$6.99List Price$6.45Autoship Price
- Merrick Fresh Kisses Double-Brush Mint Breath Strip Infused Medium Dental Dog Treats, 6 count$9.98Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.50Autoship Price
- Pure & Simple Pet Rawhide Braided Rope Chew Dog Treat, Medium/Large$4.77Chewy Price$4.99List Price$4.53Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Beef Tendon Chews 4 - 5" Dog Treats, 5 count$7.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Canine Naturals Hide Free Chicken Recipe X-Large Roll Dog Chew Treat, 2 count$14.24Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.53Autoship Price
- Canine Naturals Hide Free Peanut Butter Flavor Stick Dog Chew Treat, 10 count$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Lamb Puffs Dog Treats, 24-oz bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Merrick Fresh Kisses Double-Brush Mint Breath Strip Infused Large Dental Dog Treats, 4 count$9.98Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.50Autoship Price
- HDP Rawhide Bones 8-9" Dog Treats, 15 count$38.34Chewy Price$48.99List Price$36.42Autoship Price
- Cadet Premium Grade Beef Hide Retriever Rolls Dog Treats, 20 count$41.33Chewy Price$59.39List Price$39.26Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Gelatin, Chicken, Tapioca...||Beef Gelatin, Beef, Tapioca...||Beef Gelatin, Sweet Potato, Tapioca...||Beef Gelatin, Chicken, Tapioca...||Beef Gelatin, Sweet Potato, Tapioca...|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Special Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO, Rawhide-Free||Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO, Rawhide-Free||Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO, Rawhide-Free||Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO, Rawhide-Free||Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO, Rawhide-Free|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Peanut Butter||Chicken, Poultry||Peanut Butter|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Skin & Coat Health||Dental & Breath Care, Skin & Coat Health||Dental & Breath Care, Skin & Coat Health||Dental & Breath Care, Skin & Coat Health||Dental & Breath Care, Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
NOT a chew that lasts long.
My dogs loved these, but the all day chewing is not true. Less than 60 mins after I gave these to my dogs, they had eaten them all. They were like a big pork rind for dogs..lol.
My dog loves these chews. I cut them in half to make them easier for her to eat. I buy 6 at a time. 3x2-packs.
my dog loves these!
my rhodesian ridgeback pittie mix loves these! she really like to chew but i don’t feel comfortable giving her real rawhide or bones so these are a great substitute. she does chew through them pretty fast (less than a half hour) but that’s to be expected with the safer options.
My dog loves them
I feel confident when he's chewing/eating these rolls. Yes, they can be messy but we have a Sheltie and we vacuum daily anyway. Henry really likes them so I do too!
Crisp and Crunchie
I expected a teeth cleaning chew, something that the dog would gnaw on, but the sticks were hard and brittle. Big strong dogs, they ate them more like a biscuit than a chew.
Dog loves, me not so much
Its a necessary evil in my house. My 80 pound Lab mix loves these but they make a huge mess. She is extremely picky so I have no other choice but to get these. She only cares for the beef and chicken flavor.
i have bought the small sticks before and my tough-chewer dog loves them, has no problem with them. i decided to get the large ones to see if maybe they would last him longer than a few minutes.... nope! i looked over after five minutes and he was down to last inch of the treat. he's only 30 lbs so i was shocked. needless to say, he had an upset stomach afterwards. stick to the small sticks if your dog is a tough chewer.
Not for strong chewers. I have two dobies and they got thru these in 5 minutes. Have to take away remaining crumbs as didn't want them to eat all at once. It's as if it's a pressed product inside the roll, which makes a crumbly mess. If they would redesign it and roll it out like a pancake, dehydrate, then roll up, *might* be better.
Good idea, poor product. My 45lb dog easily chewed through this in 10 minutes - it crumbles apart when dogs bite it. Disappointed.
don’t bother buying
These bones didn’t last very long. I have 2 pugs and they had them gone in less than 30 mins. I’ll continue my search for a bone that isn’t insanely priced and safe for my heavy chewers.