Watch your four-legged friend’s energy, mobility and zest for life return with Finest for Pets Rejenease All Natural Hip & Joint Dog Supplement. This premium-quality glucosamine and chondroitin supplement helps reverse joint damage by repairing and rebuilding protective cushions of cartilage to ease stiff, painful joints in aging dogs and maintain healthy joints in active dogs. It can even help relieve painful symptoms related to arthritis, hip dysplasia and other genetic joint issues. This easy-to-administer liquid supplement is made in an FDA-inspected U.S. facility using only the finest ingredients; it’s 100% pure, safe and natural, and all ingredients are independently tested for quality and purity.
- Watch your four-legged friend’s energy, mobility and zest for life return with this premium-quality glucosamine and chondroitin supplement.
- Easy-to-administer liquid formula absorbs faster than tablets or chews with visible results in as little as seven days; recommended as a daily supplement for all dogs.
- Helps reverse joint damage by repairing and rebuilding protective cushions of cartilage to ease stiff, painful joints and maintain healthy joints.
- It can even help relieve symptoms related to arthritis, hip dysplasia and other genetic joint issues.
- Made in an FDA-inspected U.S. facility using only the finest natural ingredients; independently tested to ensure 100% purity, safety and quality.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Safe use in pregnant or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders, being treated with anticoagulant medications, diabetes or any metabolic disorder causing hypoglycemia, history of urinary tract or stones, known allergies to shellfish.
If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
Administer with food or after your dog has eaten to reduce the incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants.
See all items by Finest for Pets