FlexTran Animal Care Ring Out Ringworm & Fungus Control Horse Skin Care Concentrate, 4-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Safe, all-natural skin safe spray concentrate.
- Helps treat and prevent ringworm, wool fungus, thrush, rain rot and foot rot.
- Kills fungi, bacteria, viruses and spores on contact.
- Reduces scarring and hair loss and helps wounds heal.
- One 4-ounce bottle makes 32 ounces of spray.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealNu-Stock Pierce's All Purpose Horse Ointment, 12-oz bottle$14.24Chewy Price$14.80List Price$13.53Autoship Price
- DealSilver Honey Rapid Wound Repair Antimicrobial Horse Spray Gel, 8-oz bottle$22.67Chewy Price$26.69List Price
- DealMartin's Flea, Tick & Mange Dip Dog Insecticide Concentrate, Pint$10.99Chewy Price$17.18List Price
- DealCuricyn All-Purpose Dog, Cat, Bird & Horse Eye Care Solution, 2-oz bottle$5.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- DealCreative Science Wartsoff Wart Dog & Horse Ointment, 4-oz jar$12.59Chewy Price$14.32List Price$11.96Autoship Price
- DealE3 Medicated Wound Cream, 6-oz bottle$14.78Chewy Price
- DealMartin's Permethrin 10% Multi-Purpose Horse Insecticide, 32-oz bottle$20.29Chewy Price$19.28Autoship Price
- DealManna Pro Cut-Heal Pad Heal Extreme Endurance Protection Dog & Horse First Aid Treatment, 8-oz bottle$17.49Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.62Autoship Price
- DealAndover Healthcare CoFlex Vet Horse, Dog & Cat Bandage, Neon Pink, 4-in$1.89Chewy Price$2.49List Price$1.80Autoship Price
- DealMartin's Permethrin 13.3% Multi-Purpose Horse Insecticide, 32-oz bottle$25.26Chewy Price$24.00Autoship Price
- DealTheracyn Horse Wound Care & Skin Care Hydrogel Spray, 16-oz bottle$27.99Chewy Price$22.35Autoship Price
- DealSore No-More Classic Horse Gelotion, 16-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||ProH Safe Technology, food prep Citric and Phosphoric acids, Water and pH adjuster Muratic acid...||Benzethonium Chloride 0.25%, Tea Tree Oil, Buffering...||—||Active Ingredients: Chloroxylenol 5.0%; Alcloxa 0.25%., Inactive Ingredients: Propylene glycol, Terpineol...||—|
|Health Feature||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Itch & Redness Remedy||Hoof Care, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Itch & Redness Remedy|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Worked Great for my Dog
I tried other anti fungal sprays and shampoos for my dogs ringworm. No matter how consistent and through I was with treating my dog and cleaning the home nothing worked until I tried this. I used it on the dog, her kennel, her bedding, toys, and our furniture and it has completely gotten rid of her ringworm in about 3-4 weeks of consistent use. I’m so happy to see my dog healthy and happy again, I’d highly recommend this!
FlexTran Animal Care Ring Out Ringworm
Unfortunately, this did not work for my cats. The heavy-duty medicine my vet gave me did the trick, but it takes 6 weeks to work. 1 week on and 1 week off, but I'm so thankful for that.
Not helping at all
I sprayed my cats 2x a day like the manufacturer website says and honestly it doesn't seem to help at all. It has actually gotten worse.
Cats VS. Ringworm
I have no idea if this stuff is actually effective or not. But I’ve been spraying it all over my furniture where bleach isn’t appropriate after my 3 kittens came up with ringworm. Hope it works! Guess I’ll find out after their 3 week quarantine
Great and effective!
I bought this when my small 30-pound dog got two ringworms. It was a real value! This little bottle is diluted into 32oz of water, making a ton of treatment. After the first day of spraying her spots, the redness was gone, and she was pretty much back to normal in a few days! I kept going for a full week to be sure, but now her hair is growing back well. I'm going to donate the rest of the bottle to a local shelter, and I am thoroughly pleased with this purchase.
It works good. I would buy more if needed. I never knew guinea pigs and cat can give it to people
working well so far
Note: this is a concentrate making it a very reasonably priced treatment. It makes 32oz. You will need a 32 oz spray bottle to mix concentrate and water. I foster cats/kittens for my local shelter so ringworm is always with us. This spring I was not having success using my usual RW treatment...it had stopped working. At wits end, I found Ring Out and decided to give it a try. Success! Like everything else, it takes a couple/few weeks but it does effectively get rid of the ringworm. I saw it starting to work within the first 1-2 weeks of daily/consistent treatment; usually the ringworm is gone (no new flair ups) by week 3-4. (It may work even faster if you use the Ring Out Shampoo in unison with the spray but you can probably understand, I am not a fan of having to bathe cats/kittens unless it's absolutely needed... so have no experience using the Ring Out shampoo.) I like that I can spray/swab Ring Out treatment on the cats/kittens as treatment but - bonus - I can also spray it in the kennel and on blankets as part of TREATMENT and as PREVENTATIVE. My only complaint would be that it's not offered in larger/bulk size...when we have a bad outbreak, I can easily go through 1-2 bottles a week (it makes 32oz size spray bottle when mixed with water). I can't imagine those using it for fairs/livestock shows wouldn't also appreciate being able to buy larger/bulk size quantities as well.