Fluker's Corner Reptile Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural beauty adds to the look of your reptile’s habitat.
- It’s perfect for either food or water, and its integrated deep dish means less refilling.
- Deep dish for less-frequent refilling.
- Squared back sits flush with corners, maximizing space.
- Easy to clean and disinfect.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exo Terra Mealworm Feeding Dish$23.39Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Repti Ramp Reptile Bowl$10.99Chewy Price
- Stroodies 2-slot "Bothsies" Crested Gecko Feeding Ledge, Black$7.48Chewy Price$9.50List Price
- Symton Symtongs Reptile Food Tongs$7.00Chewy Price
- Exo Terra Invertebrate Reptile Water Dish$7.17Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- CC Pet Mini Reptile Soaking Bowl$6.19Chewy Price$6.59List Price
- Fluker's Hermit Crab Lagoon, Tan$5.46Chewy Price$6.24List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Reptile Water Dish, X-Large$18.83Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Exo Terra Reptile Water Dish, Large$19.41Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Zoo Med Hermit Crab Ramp Bowl$7.82Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Reptile Rock Food & Water Dishes, Small$5.49Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Zilla Vertical Decor Mushroom Feeding Ledge$18.90Chewy Price$27.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Capacity (Max)||4-ounce||1 cup||1 cup||3-oz||—|
|Material||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Ceramic||—|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||—||Non-Skid||Non-Skid||Dishwasher-Safe||—|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
79 Customer Reviews
Good but not big enough
I like the bowl because it doesn't collect slime quickly like my previous bowl, but my young bullsnake can't completely lay in it. It does it's job perfectly fine though and hopefully he can't move this one.
I had gotten one of the traditional circular water bowls in my bearded dragon set up but I wanted a corner one that looked more natural and to save some space. This was very pretty and natural looking. Fits into his terrarium perfectly. It's actually heavy so he can't tip it over or push it around like the plastic one. Also the shape makes it less than desirable for him to lay in it or across it all the time since he's getting bigger (he's not a huge fan of water to to point I can usually get him to do a shed bath for about 10-15 min and he's DONE). Nice bowl for the price
don’t waste money
Honestly this bowls price is amazing but it is very porous and hard to keep clean. The large bowl is not big enough for a medium ball Python. My snake got mites and this bowl was no help. The mites got down in the little holes in the bowl and made it almost impossible to clean. Just get a dog bowl
Perfect size and weight
I ordered two of these bowls, one for food and one for water, because my grandson's tortoise kept spilling things all over his enclosure. These fit nicely in the corners and are heavy enough that he doesn't tip them over.
Happy Tortoise Mom
I have a very naughty tortoise, he is always moving things, up ending things, rearranging things, and making a big mess. This bowl is heavy and real stone, it tucks nicely in the corner, the only thing that would have been better is if it were bigger in the inside, the walls are very thick.
IT IS ALRIGHT
It is an alright bowl. The one thing I don't like is the fact that the sides don't come to a good right angle so it doesn't sit right in the corner nice and snug so my leo tries to get in between the wall and the bowl .
These are awesome
I ordered two and mine came in and I opened the box. Not a single scratch or break on them. They are rock and they’re perfect for leopard geckos.
buy again for new pet
It works great for my Hedgehog Mocha! I am getting this for the bearded Dragon to bask with in when I get him in July it’s perfect.
I bought 2 of these bowls in the medium size for my 20 gal. tank, they fit perfectly and I couldn't be happier!
I got 5 of these
I love the colors and stuff but there is one problem. I use these for my bearded dragons that are on paper towels and the holes on the bottom sticks to the towels and makes a mess. Besides that they great