Fluker's Gourmet-Style River Shrimp Reptile Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A delicious and nutritious easy to feed meal without the inconvenience of live feeding
- Fluker's Gourmet-Style River Shrimp is packed with essential nutrients and vitamins
- These wholesome shrimps are perfect for daily feedings
- Ideal for insect-eating reptiles, birds, fish and aquatic turtles
- Sealed cover maintains optimal freshness
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med Adult Bearded Dragon Food, 10-oz jar$6.16Chewy Price$7.99List Price$5.85Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Can O' Mini Mealies Reptile & Bird Food, 1.2-oz can, bundle of 5$31.50Chewy Price$33.15List Price$29.92Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Fresh Feeders Grasshoppers Reptile Food, 5-oz box$14.95Chewy Price$14.20Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Fresh Feeders Superworms Reptile Food, 5-oz box$16.64Chewy Price$17.95List Price$15.81Autoship Price
- DealAmzey Gammarus Turtle Food, 0.5-oz jar$5.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Fluker's Adult Bearded Dragon Diet Reptile Food, 3.4-oz jar$4.47Chewy Price$6.49List Price$4.25Autoship Price
- Fluker's Buffet Blend Veggie Variety Adult Bearded Dragon Food, 4.5-oz jar$6.99Chewy Price$10.02List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- DealZoo Med Can O' Shrimp Aquatic Turtle Food, 1.2-oz can$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- DealZoo Med Jumbo Can O' Grasshoppers Reptile & Bird Food, 1.2-oz can$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Zilla Aquatic Turtle Food, 6-oz bottle$2.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Komodo Diet Aquatic Turtle Food, 10-oz bag$10.49Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
- MiceDirect Frozen Feeders Snake Food, Rats, Weanlings, 5 count$84.50Chewy Price$80.27Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||River Shrimp.||Shrimp.||Crickets.||Grasshoppers.||Dubia Roaches|
|Food Form||Shrimp, Wet Food||Dehydrated, Shrimp||Crickets, Wet Food||Grasshoppers, Wet Food||Wet Food|
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||—|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
42 Customer Reviews
shrimp was bad on arrival
I just received my order and went to feed my bearded dragon her shrimp the were brown and smelled rotten. Both cans of shrimp arrived like that. The meal worms and grasshoppers I ordered were fine just the shrimp was bad. This is the third time I paid for shrimp and received it bad so a total of 6 cans of shrimp I received that were bad and in the garbage.
Aquatic Turtle Food
Franklin loves these shrimp. I purchase them 10 cans at a time. I just opened all 10 cans in my last order and they were rancid. This also happened the last time I ordered. Chewy is wonderful to replace the cans but I don't want to keep ordering this brand if the quality is not reliable.
My turtle loves it!
This is by far my turtles favorite food, he gets so excited when he sees me with it, he has even started taking it right off a spoon. It’s adorable
They smell horrible but my turtle is a picky eater and she loves them. They are awesome for a treat but she wants them all the time now. They have a lid which keeps them fresh while in the fridge. Awesome product.
Turtles won't eat it.....
I have two small red-eared sliders, that we found in some crawfish we bought fresh. Found them in the bag and put them in a tank, still had their egg tooth, so really young, but they won't touch this food, not sure why but they eat the dried but not this canned stuff, so going to give it away, have tried to chop it up some but they won't touch it and I have to clean it out of the tank.
No quality control
Do not buy last 4 cans have been completely rotten
Not my Archerfish' favorite
Bought it for my Archers and 1 of them has swallowed 2 pieces but other than that, every piece gets nibbled then spat back out. Perhaps something about the preservative makes them distrust it. When I crush it and pour it in, my Plecos and Puffers go for it.
Too big for my axolotls
Originally I had purchased these for an axolotl but then I tried giving it to them and realized they are too hard for a baby axyolotl. They just keep spitting it out.
Works great, but there is just one problem...
My turtles absolutely love eating these shrimp. The only problem I have with it is that it will start to smell a bit after a couple of days and it can be hard to get off your hands.
Not FREEZ dried
My little Jumba loves them they are a little creepy but they make him very happy definitely a must buy.