Fluker's Premium Reptile Heat Mat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- You can depend on the consistency of this 100° Fahrenheit mat.
- Place it inside or outside of the tank depending on your needs.
- Intended to provide essential uniform heat distribution.
- Totally safe for use with your beloved pets.
- The perfect size for your reptile to thrive.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med ReptiSun 10.0 T5-HO UVB Fluorescent Reptile Lamp, 54 x 46-in$43.64Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- DealZilla Pro Sol Reptile Terrarium Lamp Fixture, Black, 20-in$69.64Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- Fluker's Night Time Red Reptile Basking Light, 50-watt$9.75Chewy Price$14.33List Price
- DealChromalux R30 Full Spectrum Neodymium Glass LED Bird & Reptile Light Bulb, 12-watt$31.50Chewy Price$34.50List Price
- Zoo Med Professional Series Dimmable Clamp Reptile Lamp$25.19Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- DealZoo Med Repti Economy Clamp Reptile Lamp$16.47Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Paludarium Heater, 25W$13.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- DealZoo Med Repticare Ceramic Infrared Reptile Heater, 100-watt$22.55Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiCare Rock Heater, Mini$14.99Chewy Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSun 10.0 T8-HO UVB Fluorescent Reptile Lamp, 25 x 36-in$39.90Chewy Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSun LED Terrarium Hood$75.53Chewy Price$98.99List Price
- Zoo Med Deluxe Porcelain Clamp Lamp, 5.5-in$11.35Chewy Price$24.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Works for plants that need heat too
I'm using this heat mat for one of my orchids that needs more heat and humidity, so I can't comment on its use for reptiles. It's working out well for my purpose and I would assume it would to keep a reptile warm if used properly.
I'm very happy wi0th this. All I wanted and more. Also came with great instructions for use.
I love these heat mats so much - I have used one of these on all of my reptiles that need belly heat. They are very easy to apply - line up the mat on the bottom or side of your tank, hold it down tight, and tape the clear corners with clear packing tape so it is held in place. I do always recommend using a thermostat with a heat mat so you can ensure that you are getting the temperature you require, without overheating or under heating your buddy! I have truly never experienced one not working correctly - All 14 of my heat mats have always worked right out of the box and plugged into a thermostat. They are made to provide belly heat or side heat- NOT to heat up your entire enclosures air temperature.
Worst heat mat ever
This heat "mat" is just a tiny piece of plastic with a cord. The actual warm component is less than the size of a quarter. Testing with a temperature gun the warmest it gets is 98° but that is only in that one spot directly. The warmth does not even penetrate the wall of the terrarium, nevermind keep my colony warm. Very disappointed.
Kinda the worst heat mat ever
I don't like it. It doesn't heat the tank well at all and is cheap and flimsy.