Fluval Ammonia Remover Nylon Filter Bags, 3 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Chemical filter media to control toxins
- Natural ion-exchange media designed to remove toxic ammonia as water passes over it
- Controls ammonia levels, reducing stress on fish
- Creates a healthy aquatic environment when setting up a new aquarium
- Maintains ideal conditions in aquariums with high populations of fish
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||Sodium Hydroxymethane Sulfinate.||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish, Goldfish, Cichlid||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid...||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Got this for my moms 45 gallon tank and fish seem happy now and water also seems very clean
I will continue trying but this helped
I've got a major problem with water fowling in my 55 gallon aquarium. I'm great at 50% of the 1" of fish per gallon rule, not too much substrate, no over feeding, light regiment of 10 hours a day on a timer. Use algaecide tablets and have a plocostamus that gets fed algae wafers as do my cichlids. I've got a Fluval 406 for filtration. Read up on over filtration, doesn't seem to be my issue. The water is cloudy, the fish are rubbing on the sides etc. Zero fin rot, zero hazing of the eyes, temp is 76.2 which is good for cichlids...
It took my 4.0 ppm ammonia down to 0 within an hour of use.
Fluval ammonia remover
Within a day made my tank clear and fish looked much healthier