Fluval Bio-Foam Filter MediaBy Fluval
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Designed to work exclusively with Fluval aquarium canister filters.
- Traps small particles that are not captured in the first stage of foam filtration.
- Encourages the growth of helpful nitrifying bacteria.
- Suitable for both freshwater and marine environments.
- Helps create clear and healthy water for fish and plants.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Saltwater, Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Cleared my cloudy tank
I am absolutely amazed at how well this worked. Like...shook. I had a 10 year established tank with large gravel and an under gravel tray. I switched it to sand for my Parrot Cichlids (they prefer sand and the tank is healthier without the mucky build up under the tray). That was about a month ago. My water has been cloudy ever since. I wasn't sure if it was fine sand particles, my tank recycling, a bacteria bloom. Water clarifier did nothing. Water changes helped mildly but only for a day or two. I added this filter media to my canister filter today and 6 hours later my tank is clear. I'm still going to add Dr. Tim's Refresh tonight, but my tank already looks so much better. I added 3 more boxes to my next auto ship so I can put it in my other tank's filter as well.
Box had different item
Unfortunately I never got the actual item. The box was correct but the item inside was not what it was suppose to be.
Great place to get what you need
Awsome and very affordable. I got my order in just a couple days.