Fluval Ammonia Remover Nylon Filter Bags, 3 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Chemical filter media to control toxins
- Natural ion-exchange media designed to remove toxic ammonia as water passes over it
- Controls ammonia levels, reducing stress on fish
- Creates a healthy aquatic environment when setting up a new aquarium
- Maintains ideal conditions in aquariums with high populations of fish
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- API Saltwater Aquarium Master Test Kit, 550 count$35.98Chewy Price$50.48List Price$34.18Autoship Price
- Tetra AquaSafe Plus Freshwater & Marine Aquarium Water Conditioner, 8.45-oz bottle$3.79Chewy Price$6.09List Price$3.60Autoship Price
- Fluval Cycle Biological Booster Water Conditioner, 8.4-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Instant Ocean Sea Salt for Aquariums, 10-gal$7.09Chewy Price$6.74Autoship Price
- DealAPI Stress Zyme Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Water Cleaner, 8-oz bottle$10.49Chewy Price$14.78List Price$9.97Autoship Price
- API pH Up Freshwater Aquarium Water Treatment, 1.25-oz bottle$4.48Chewy Price$6.28List Price$4.26Autoship Price
- DealAPI Quick Start Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Water Treatment, 1-oz bottle$2.79Chewy Price$3.98List Price$2.65Autoship Price
- Tetra EasyStrips Ammonia Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Test Strips, 25 count$7.99Chewy Price$14.19List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Aqueon Tap Water Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$6.82Chewy Price$13.49List Price$6.48Autoship Price
- Tetra EasyStrips 6-in-1 Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Test Strips, 25 count$6.82Chewy Price$13.19List Price$6.48Autoship Price
- Aqueon Aquarium Freshwater Plant Food, 16-oz bottle$11.03Chewy Price$13.99List Price$10.48Autoship Price
- Tetra No More Algae Controls Algae Growth for Water Clarity, 8 count$4.84Chewy Price$5.11List Price$4.60Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish, Goldfish...||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid...||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
|Top Ingredients||—||Sodium Hydroxymethane Sulfinate.||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Got this for my moms 45 gallon tank and fish seem happy now and water also seems very clean
I will continue trying but this helped
I've got a major problem with water fowling in my 55 gallon aquarium. I'm great at 50% of the 1" of fish per gallon rule, not too much substrate, no over feeding, light regiment of 10 hours a day on a timer. Use algaecide tablets and have a plocostamus that gets fed algae wafers as do my cichlids. I've got a Fluval 406 for filtration. Read up on over filtration, doesn't seem to be my issue. The water is cloudy, the fish are rubbing on the sides etc. Zero fin rot, zero hazing of the eyes, temp is 76.2 which is good for cichlids...
It took my 4.0 ppm ammonia down to 0 within an hour of use.
Fluval ammonia remover
Within a day made my tank clear and fish looked much healthier