Guard your pet from annoying visitors with the Flys-Off Insect Repellent Spray for Dogs & Cats. Working to kill fleas, lice and ticks, it has the added bonus of temporarily repelling gnats, flies and mosquitoes too—giving your furry friends some much-needed protection against itchy bites. The pump spray form is super easy to apply; simply spritz on and comb through to allow the active ingredients to do their work. It’s can also be used on bedding as a surface repellent, where the life cycle of pest issues often begin and end.
- Insect repellent spray kills fleas, lice and ticks on cats and dogs.
- Also works to temporarily repel gnats, flies and mosquitoes to prevent itchy bites.
- Great to use as a surface repellent on bedding to attack pests at every source.
- Comes in a convenient pump spray that is ultra-easy to apply with a few quick spritzes.
- Great alternative to monthly topical solutions and great for multi-pet homes.
Keep out of reach of children. Read entire label before each use. Use only on dogs, puppies, cats, kittens.
Products with the active ingredient Pyrethrin can lead to negative side effects if administered incorrectly or ingested by Cats. Please use only as directed, and keep Cats away from other pets being treated with products including large doses of Pyrethrin.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Shop Prescription Medications from Chewy Pharmacy
See all items by Flys-Off