Fresh Step Febreze Freshness Gain Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Clumping littler helps fight extreme odors with the power of Gain Original scent.
- Specially formulated for some of the busiest litter boxes and features Ammonia Block Technology and activated charcoal that helps trap and eliminate urine odors.
- Delivers up to 10 days of odor control with a paw-activated Gain fragrance.
- 99.9% dust-free litter helps keep surface cleaner and air clearer.
- Helps keep your home smelling fresh with the power of Febreze.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Odor Defense Honeysuckle Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$16.16Chewy Price$15.35Autoship Price
- Fresh Step Hawaiian Aloha Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 25-lb box$14.44Chewy Price$17.49List Price
- Frisco Unscented Odor Defense Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$16.16Chewy Price$15.35Autoship Price
- Fresh Step Outstretch Advanced Concentrated Febreze Freshness Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 32-lb box$27.89Chewy Price$26.50Autoship Price
- Fresh Step Multi-Cat Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 10.5-lb bag, pack of 4$22.99Chewy Price$26.29List Price
- Fresh Step Advanced Multi-Cat Febreze Freshness Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 18.5-lb box, 2 pack$29.39Chewy Price$27.92Autoship Price
- Fresh Step Triple Action Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 10.5-lb bag, pack of 4$21.99Chewy Price$25.49List Price
- Fresh Step Outstretch Concentrated Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 19-lb box$13.78Chewy Price$15.69List Price
- Fresh Step Clean Paws Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 22.5-lb box$17.49Chewy Price
- DealArm & Hammer Litter Forever Fresh Lavender Clumping Cat Litter, 18-lb box$15.49Chewy Price$14.72Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Litter Super Scoop Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb box$16.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Frisco Odor Defense Lavender Fields Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$16.16Chewy Price$15.35Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Feature||Clumping, Scented, Odor Control, Dust Free||Odor Control, Clumping, Scented, Dust Free||Odor Control, Non-Clumping, Scented||Odor Control, Clumping, Scented||Odor Control, Clumping, Scented, Multi-Cat|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
206 Customer Reviews
Product Great - Order HEAVY!
Once again, the Box/Boxes was/were SO HEAVY that one of the litter broke open! This is never fun, especially when the box weighs close to half my own body weight!! THIS IS NOT INEXPENSIVE, as with my order...but should be able to at least push without spilling over. Disappointed with weight. Wish you could separate, or at least minimize the cost on my next Autoship coming up this Saturday, 9/23/2022.
My Cats Prefer It
I have three cats and was worried that they'd stink up the house, but I've never had any issues when using this Febreze/Gain scented dirt. Fresh Step is my go to, but I'll also use an unscented Scoop Away and have noticed that my cats will usually prefer the litter box with the scented Fresh Step. Sometimes I'll get a little dust, but I got an aerosol spray bottle and will lightly spray it with water and it seems to do the trick. I don't see it sticking to my cat's paws, and it clumps everything pretty well. This scent it my favorite!
Only one for minimal smell
This is the only cat litter that contains the smell of 3 cats. I scoop daily and other litters still smell . This is the only one and it clumps good
Best 99.9% Dust-Free Litter!
Over the years Fresh Step has improved on its litter, making it the best 99.9% dust-free product. I've tried most every brand on the market, and although Fresh Step is a slightly higher price than its competitors, it's well worth the extra pennies!
It was like scooping concrete. I wish I could get my money back, but I used the product. Will not buy again.
Easy to handle weight, works great
I swear by this scent and brand of litter. My cats generate an astonishing amount of waste but this litter handles the odor and clumps for easy removal. The 42-lb size is packaged into ~12 lb packages, which is so much easier for me to handle. I physically struggle to pick up heavy packages so this is a lifesaver. It is very dusty when pouring though so make sure to have a spray bottle of water and mist to settle the dust before your cats breathe it in.
Not sure what is different about the makeup of toys particular Fresh Step litter, bit it doesn't seem to clump up as well. The clumps are noticeably bigger causing you to generally use more litter. Otherwise, it works just as well as other variations as far as odor control, etc. Probably will not buy again though.
Best I've Found
I've tried so many litters having 3 Cats. I've even tried wood pellets. This blows everything out of the park. I vacation a LOT. With other litters I've come home after only 3 days away and my house reeks of cat urine from other litters. I had a house sitter and they are cleaning the litter just fine. I bought 2 tubs of this litter, was gone for a month, and I came back expecting my house to reek and anticipated cleaning around the litter box with ammonia....it didn't smell at all. My house smelled clean. I loved it. Oh, and my sitter had JUST opened the 2nd box of litter. So, 1 box lasted a month with 3 Cats and now a kitten. The ONLY thing I wish this brand did was package their litter in large plastic tubs. That, however, is not a reason to switch brands. This litter hasn't changed their formula like other brands have while also increasing prices. There isn't anything better on the market. When my female had her kitten, they say clumping litter can possibly harm kittens in mother carries it back while nursing, and I didn't worry about this litter with her.
My Sizzie always let me know when the litter needs changing, and my nose tells me also. My Babies seem to like the smell and using this litter. I do notice it last longer since I have two cats.
Makes everything smell good It is so easy to clean up after messes