Fresh Step Febreze Freshness Gain Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Clumping littler helps fight extreme odors with the power of Gain Original scent.
- Specially formulated for some of the busiest litter boxes and features Ammonia Block Technology and activated charcoal that helps trap and eliminate urine odors.
- Delivers up to 10 days of odor control with a paw-activated Gain fragrance.
- 99.9% dust-free litter helps keep surface cleaner and air clearer.
- Helps keep your home smelling fresh with the power of Febreze.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Odor Defense Honeysuckle Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$16.16Chewy Price$15.35Autoship Price
- Fresh Step Advanced Multi-Cat Febreze Freshness Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 18.5-lb box, 1 pack$17.69Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Frisco Unscented Odor Defense Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$16.16Chewy Price$15.35Autoship Price
- dealFresh Step Outstretch Concentrated Febreze Freshness Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 19-lb box$14.89Chewy Price$15.69List Price
- Fresh Step Advanced Refreshing Gain Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 18.5-lb box, 2 pack$29.09Chewy Price$29.39List Price$27.64Autoship Price
- Tidy Max 4-in-1 Strength Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 38-lb box$29.98Chewy Price$31.49List Price$28.48Autoship Price
- dealArm & Hammer Litter Clump & Seal Fresh Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter,28-lb box$21.60Chewy Price$23.69List Price$20.52Autoship Price
- Tidy Max Lightweight 24/7 Performance Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 17-lb box$29.98Chewy Price$32.29List Price$28.48Autoship Price
- Tidy Max Lightweight Instant Action Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 17-lb box, bundle of 2$59.96Chewy Price$56.96Autoship Price
- Fresh Step Clean Paws Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 37.8-lb box$21.61Chewy Price$24.79List Price
- Scoop Away Clean Breeze Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 25-lb box$13.39Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Feature||Clumping, Scented, Odor Control, Dust Free||Odor Control, Clumping, Scented||Odor Control, Clumping, Scented, Lightweight||Odor Control, Clumping, Scented, Multi-Cat||Clumping|
|Litter Box Type||—||—||—||—||Pan|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
200 Customer Reviews
Best 99.9% Dust-Free Litter!
Over the years Fresh Step has improved on its litter, making it the best 99.9% dust-free product. I've tried most every brand on the market, and although Fresh Step is a slightly higher price than its competitors, it's well worth the extra pennies!
Easy to handle weight, works great
I swear by this scent and brand of litter. My cats generate an astonishing amount of waste but this litter handles the odor and clumps for easy removal. The 42-lb size is packaged into ~12 lb packages, which is so much easier for me to handle. I physically struggle to pick up heavy packages so this is a lifesaver. It is very dusty when pouring though so make sure to have a spray bottle of water and mist to settle the dust before your cats breathe it in.
Not sure what is different about the makeup of toys particular Fresh Step litter, bit it doesn't seem to clump up as well. The clumps are noticeably bigger causing you to generally use more litter. Otherwise, it works just as well as other variations as far as odor control, etc. Probably will not buy again though.
Best I've Found
I've tried so many litters having 3 Cats. I've even tried wood pellets. This blows everything out of the park. I vacation a LOT. With other litters I've come home after only 3 days away and my house reeks of cat urine from other litters. I had a house sitter and they are cleaning the litter just fine. I bought 2 tubs of this litter, was gone for a month, and I came back expecting my house to reek and anticipated cleaning around the litter box with ammonia....it didn't smell at all. My house smelled clean. I loved it. Oh, and my sitter had JUST opened the 2nd box of litter. So, 1 box lasted a month with 3 Cats and now a kitten. The ONLY thing I wish this brand did was package their litter in large plastic tubs. That, however, is not a reason to switch brands. This litter hasn't changed their formula like other brands have while also increasing prices. There isn't anything better on the market. When my female had her kitten, they say clumping litter can possibly harm kittens in mother carries it back while nursing, and I didn't worry about this litter with her.
My Sizzie always let me know when the litter needs changing, and my nose tells me also. My Babies seem to like the smell and using this litter. I do notice it last longer since I have two cats.
I have indoor kitties all my adult life. This one by far is the best. I have 4 indoor and 2 litter boxes. No dust, smells good and kitties love it.
It gets the job done and doesn’t leave a lingering litter smell like some other brands.
I'm always amazed at the chewy family, my cat Lollie passed away, Chewy sent us the most beautiful vase of flowers. I cried from the kindness Chewy showed us. I love you all, the cat family
This is our go to cat litter
The most dust free litter we have ever tried. Good strong clumping that does not break apart when you’re trying to scoop it out. Excellent and long-lasting older control. We highly recommend this product and will continue to use it as long it is available in a 10 pound bags. 24 pounds is a lot heavier than it was several years ago!
The Best Kitty Litter
This is by far the best kitty litter! I am loving that you can now get it in manageable size bags to pour in to the litter box. Makes it so easy. The odder control is wonderful and like they say, low tracking.