Frisco 33-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Deluxe cat tree is made with a plush fabric that feels luxuriously soft and has a swanky, velvety look. Stands 33 inches tall.
- Includes 2 condos, an extra-large top perch with removable, machine-washable bolster bed, and sisal wrapped scratching posts.
- This cat tree has all your kitty’s needs covered by providing cozy spots to relax in, hideouts to retreat to at their leisure, plus scratching and perching opportunities.
- Cats love the quiet privacy of the condos and scratching on the sisal rope to keep nails healthy and get in a good stretch.
- The plush material in neutral hues is designed with your home décor in mind. Perfect for a single cat or multi-cat homes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Catry 42.1-in Faux-Fur Cat Tree & Condo$63.99Chewy Price$75.00List Price
- Yaheetech Activity Tower Basic 46-in Cat Tree, Light Gray$57.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Frisco 48-in Heavy Duty Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$82.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 49-in Economical Sisal Posts Cat Tree Condo, Gray$49.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Frisco 42-in Heavy Duty Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$79.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 33-in Plush Cover Cat Tree, Beige$49.99Chewy Price$51.99List Price
- Frisco 50-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Gray$109.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 47.5-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Gray & White$52.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- Frisco 54 in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$66.94Chewy Price
- Frisco 35-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Tunnel, Gray$79.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 3-Tier 36-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Light Gray$52.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Condo, Hanging Toys, Removable Bed, Anchoring Kit Included||N/A||Hanging Toys, Condo, Removable Bed||Condo, Hanging Toys, Removable Bed, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Number Of Condos||2 condos||N/A||1 condo||1 condo||1 condo|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
577 Customer Reviews
We have a maine coon and needed a box that had a larger entrance and space. This fits the bill. He’s a big boy but he’s able to fit in the bottom square, and the smaller cat fits in the top square. From those positions they play with each other a lot. Jetson has taken the top part to be his and has owned it, and sleeps on it. At first he was having a hard time jumping on to it because of the plush lip around the base of bed part. But he’s gotten more comfortable with it and likes to lay there. Big boy Bruce doesn’t jump on the top. I don’t think it would remain stable enough. I have a feeling it might tip over. It’s otherwise stable for a normal size cat.
Beautiful cat tree, one negative
Loved the kitty condo. My kitties love it too. It just took forever to assemble it. It looked pretty easy but had a lot of difficulty lining up the screws when assembling the little cubby cubes. But it was worth it for my furry children. It's sitting in front of the window so they can watch the squirrels and birds.
My cats love this piece of furniture. They are always on the top or in one of the cubes. I have it in front of a window so they can relax on the top and look out. The only reason I gave it four stars was because I struggled to get the posts inside the cubes. It was not that hard, more like time consuming. Tip to anyone experiencing the same issue. After a while of struggling with one of the supports inside the cube I gave up and try to different one. I felt like there was one or two that was a fraction of an inch shorter than the others and that made it so much easier to put together. But overall, I find the item to be very sturdy and that is most important.
Good quality Material. Truly comfort for your cat. It would take some, efforts to tip this tree. No issues to put together. Just be patient and it will go together smoothly
Easy assembly. Purrfect for kittens and adult cats. Feline friendly, too. Meow. Functional feline tree condo. Nicely priced for the quality end result. Might buy another? It's like a tiny house in your house for the fur babies.
Perfect window perch
This is the 2nd window height perch that I've purchased from Chewy. My 1st one didn't work for my cat but the fabulous customer service at Chewy made sure to correct this situation. My cat loves the nice large bed and the perfect window height to watch the birds and squirrels all day. I definitely recommend this. It's super easy to put together and very sturdy as well.
This mini tree provides enough height for my cat to get away from my little dogs. She loves sleeping on top of it. Putting the hideaway boxes together was a little tricky lining up the poles inside to give stability, but I got it. Very sturdy furniture.
Cats love it, though the cubbies need cushioning
As I'm writing, my orange tabby is sleeping on the top platform which overlooks our backyard, and our newest cat is sleeping in the cubby underneath. My tabby occasionally noticies the fuzz ball hanging and LOSES HER MIND trying to get at it from above, but otherwise she just is here to nap. My only complaints are that I wish the scratching post rope took up the whole supporting pole instead of just the middle part; and that the cubbies aren't soft on the bottom, so be prepared to grab a couple of blankets or old towels (or sweatshirts or whatever) to line them. Kicking myself that I didn't get this at the beginning of working-from-home so the cats could be right next to me all day AND look out the windows (since none of our windows upstairs have sills)!
Chonk approved, almost as advertised…
Max loves his new tree! He’s about 20lbs and fits perfectly at the top. He can also fit into the cubes, but we will see if he likes that or not. Knowing my cat, he will probably mostly enjoy lounging in the top, but we’ll store some of his toys in there anyway. One star missing because the base is not symmetrical with the rest of the tree as in the picture. It’s still very sturdy and it was easy to assemble. We love it!
The structure is too vertical and my cats. They ended up having no interest in it because there was no platform to enter into the cubbyhole. My cats are older maybe good for kittens. A waste of money but the plush fabric is nice!