Frisco 35-in Foldable Crinkle Play Tunnel with 1 Window
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-in-one tunnel makes fun crinkling noises as cats play inside. Gives kitties a hiding spot for hunting and stalking their toys.
- Measures 35 inches and ideal for households with multiple cats who will love running and chasing each other through the tunnel.
- Features one window for cats to peek out of, and a soft toy ball that hangs down from the tunnel for cats to bat around.
- With its soft suede fabric, this tunnel doubles as a quiet and comfy retreat for napping.
- The brown will fit in with any room’s décor. Easy to store and folds flat with a lightweight, spring-loaded frame.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Best Friends by Sheri Oxford Cat Tunnel, Grey$14.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 47-in Foldable Crinkle Play Tunnel with 2 Windows$16.94Chewy Price$16.09Autoship Price
- SmartyKat Crackle Chute Collapsible Tunnel Cat Toy$12.69Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Feline Ruff 12" Premium 4-Way Collapsible Tunnel Cat Toy, Black & Blue$23.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Frisco Plush, Teaser, Ball & Tunnel Variety Pack Cat Toy with Catnip, 25 count$22.17Chewy Price$21.06Autoship Price
- Pet Fit For Life 4 Piece Dual Rod Wand Cat Toy$10.95Chewy Price
- Catit Vesper Cat Tunnel, Grey$24.21Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Frisco Pride Tie Dye Foldable Play Tunnel Cat Toy with Catnip$10.98Chewy Price
- Feline Ruff 12" Premium 3-Way Collapsible Tunnel Cat Toy, Animal Print$20.79Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Pet Zone Caged Canary Interactive Cat Toy$19.99Chewy Price
- Petlinks Twinkle Chute Lighted Cat Tunnel Toy$8.15Chewy Price$32.85List Price
- Pet Zone Fly By Spinner Interactive Cat Toy$9.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Crinkle||Crinkle||Squeaky, Crinkle||Exercise||Bouncy|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
319 Customer Reviews
Great for multiple cats!
I've had this well over a few years and I have 13 cats and they all love using it! It's held up very well between them all chasing each other through it and jumping on each other in it! Only part that came off was the little hanging ball part but they tore that off, haha! Would highly recommend for multiple cats if you want something that will hold up and last a long time!
I have the longer version of this with two windows, and the cats love it. Put toys inside for them to hunt, they also love to hide and ambush each other. Definitely makes a lot of crinkle noise, so don’t put it near the bed if you’re a light sleeper. Folds up nicely to store away.
This is a great toy for my kitten. She loves to hear the crinkle and she loves to hide in it. She plays with this all the time
Miracle loves her new crinkle play tube!!!!
Miracle got her new crinkle play tube as a (belated) birthday present. Long story short, my 11 year old couch potato is now buzzing in and out of her tube all day! She's amused, especially when she's by herself and she's getting so much exercise, which is important especially for a senior cat. And the window on this model is perfect for airing out toe beans. Thanks chewy!
she goes crazy!
My cat is obsessed with this since we adopted her in september. The tunnel often rolls over so that the hole is on the side (so the toy is no longer dangling down) but that’s okay! That gives her easy access to another entrance. She doesnt give much mind to the little ball anyway, but goes crazy whenever she’s in the tunnel. Perfect for a safe place to hide and stalk prey (my ankles)!
Great Tunnel Toy
The cats really love the noise this makes when they dive through it. They like to ambush stick toys in and around it as well.
Cat is obsessed!
Murphy likes to hide in bags to sneak attack for play. I got her the tunnel for this reason. She is obsessed with the tunnel. She runs in and out of it. She just sits in it waiting for us to dangle a string to play with her. I like how the tunnel is foldable to put away. I recommend the tunnel if your cat likes to hide in things. Just be aware the tunnel makes a loud crinkle noise. Murphy does not mind this but some cats might not like the noise.
Not the best choice
I the tunnel is too small..maybe work for kittens..it rolls over all the time..putting the window on the botton..I got a bigger 2 window tunnel & it works a lot better
not bad pretty decent
I ordered this to replace an existing order unnel we had that was all the crinkle material bc one of my kittens likes to chew on things where this one had the fabric on outside and its not bad they love the toy and she still trys to chew on it but not as bad as the other materials
Playfully Good Looking
Cats love it, and I like the surdier fabric, simple shape and neutral color. Easily stowed away with toggle loops, not velcro. A previous 3-way tunnel of very light nylon didn't last long, and took up too much room in my small home. Crinkle sound and peep hole add to play value.