Frisco 47.5-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 47.5-in tall cat tree helps satisfy your cat’s core needs at home—play and enrichment, scratching, privacy, comfort and elevated spots for napping and lounging.
- Modern design features sleek construction and stylish finishes so it looks great anywhere in your home, with optional nonskid pads to prevent sliding and help protect floors.
- All the kitty amenities are included—5 sisal-wrapped scratching posts, 2 sisal scratching mats, many levels to lounge and nap on including a penthouse perch, plus a private condo.
- Scratching posts are fully wrapped in sisal rope, which cats prefer as a scratching surface to help keep their nails healthy. Scratching mats are made with sisal too.
- Includes washable, removable cushion with soft, eyelash faux fur fabric. Choose your favorite style in natural wood grain or grey wood grain.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 30-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Gray$64.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 44-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Brown/Black$32.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- FEANDREA 37.8-in Faux Fleece Cat Tree & Condo, Light Gray$67.58Chewy Price$76.00List Price
- Kitty City Claw Sleeper 17.25-in Faux Fleece Cat Tree, Green$27.98Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- FEANDREA 55.1-in Faux Fleece Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Gray$86.16Chewy Price$124.00List Price
- Frisco 20-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Cheetah$27.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Casta 37.5-in Plush Cat Tower, Cream$46.66Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- TRIXIE Baza 27.6-in Senior Cat Scratching Post, Gray$49.64Chewy Price$53.99List Price
- Frisco 70-in Real Carpet Wood Cat Tree, Gray$259.99Chewy Price
- Mau Lifestyle Rizzo 32-in Modern Wooden Cat Tree, White$189.00Chewy Price
- Frisco 28-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$39.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Synthetic Fabric, Sisal, Plant Material||Synthetic Fabric, Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Modern, Condo, Hanging Toys, Removable Bed, Anchoring Kit Included||Modern, Condo, Hanging Toys, Removable Bed, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys||Hammock, Hanging Toys||Condo, Hanging Toys, Removable Bed, Anchoring Kit Included|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Number Of Condos||1 condo||2 condos||1 condo||2 condos||1 condo|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
329 Customer Reviews
Aesthetically pleasing, but not functional
I 1000% agree with the other reviewers who state this piece just isn't functional. I simply wanted something different than the three other carpet-covered cat trees already in my house, but even my youngest, most agile cat struggles a bit with this one. The platforms are far too narrow and far too slippery to navigate safely. I had to position the tree right next to a daybed in order to help them get onto the higher levels, but even then there's absolutely no way my old man kitty can use it without risking a fall. I'm still debating about what to do with this thing, since I wouldn't even feel ok about donating it...
Cats can't go on their own
Honestly, the aesthetic of this tree is astronomical. I don't plan to return since returning and the building was incredibly frustrating. As for the building process, it was easy (although I did use a drill) except for the part where you put these certain screws into plastic. It was incredibly frustrating because a lot of the time the screw would not go into the plastic (kind of like it was molded) and would have to press down extremely hard and risk damaging the wood. As for the aesthetic, again, It's perfect but the two white pieces in the cubbie don't make sense to me and kind of looks off. Lastly, my cats cannot go on this tower by themselves. They aren't fat or anything but the platform to jump higher is so small that it's awkward for my three cats. I have to carry them on to put them on the top most platform.
Wasn't even fully set up before the cat moved in
Parts and pieces are well packed and well labeled. As I placed each new piece on the bottom platform, the cat would interact with it, before I even was fully able to connect them. Kitty is a big fan of the sisal wrapped columns, the mats, and especially the hidey hole. A+
Aesthetically pleasing and functional
Was fairly painless to put together and the perfect size for my studio ! Perfect for warmer weather as the wooden surface doesn’t retain heat as much as typical carpeted cat towers and very nice that all the carpet pieces are Velcro so I can wash them off
More attractive and sturdy than functional
More like 3 1/2 stars. The modern look is great but the platforms are basically a steep staircase with narrow landings, which are difficult to navigate. There's no way to jump between the first and second tiers. The box may be a little too small for a cat over 11 lb. Definitely will need to do more focused training and add extra stair step or platform to make this more functional. For now, my cat will happily jump onto the second level and wait for a treat :)
Cat tree doesn’t last
This tree didn’t last more than a year for my 8 lb cat because the posts eventually showed the cardboard underneath after the sisal unwound. It was also hard for my cat to navigate the levels. If she tried to jump around too much, she would skid off the side because there wasn’t enough material to grab onto.
Love this cat tree, but it has it's pros and cons
My cat is about 10 pounds and I'd have to say for anyone who has a cat that is larger than this, I would not recommend, as it is on the smaller side. My cat absolutely loves this cat tree, it is where she hangs out a good majority of the time. I also love how easy it is to keep clean. I did knock a star off because I noticed that other reviewers have said their cats have had issues hopping from one platform to the other. My cat doesn't have these issues because I placed it at the foot of my bed, near the window. She simply jumps on the bed to use the top platform so it never even occurred to me she could have potential issues without being able to hop up on the bed. I would definitely keep this in mind if you plan on putting this somewhere that isn't near anything to help them get to the top platform.
It’s not practical. Cat isn’t able to job from level to level with ease. She doesn’t like it. I think it’s meant for small cats or kittens. Definitely returning.
Great, sleek cat tree
We purchased this to go in our mid-century modern styled living room and it looks great! It's sturdy and made of solid materials. It was easy to assemble and the cats love it ALMOST as much as they love their Chewy boxes with paper packing material.
They like it
Was nervous about the quality due to the lower price, but I'm quite happy with it. Alice likes her space as she's half the size of the boys. The shorthair boy loves the box. The big medium hair boy doesn't think he can fit in it! I'm not sure he can either. Regardless, he likes to play as he's the youngest, so jute rope anything is good for him. I would recommend this product.