Frisco Arch 4-Panel Solid Wood Dog Gate
About This Item
- 36-inch, solid-wood design with arches keeps pets contained and looks great in your home.
- Folding, freestanding design works as a gate or divider wherever pets need their own space.
- No assembly or tools required—just unfold the four hinged panels and turn the support feet.
- Two swiveling, sturdy support feet add extra freestanding stability when needed.
- Available in white, gray and espresso to help you find the right fit for your home décor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Arch 4-Panel Solid Wood Dog Gate, 30-in, White$79.99Chewy Price
- Internet's Best Traditional Pet Gate, White, 36-in$114.96Chewy Price
- Spirich Extra Wide Freestanding Wire Dog Gate, White$112.95Chewy Price$125.99List Price
- Frisco Deluxe Configurable 4-Panel Wood Dog Gate, 30-in, Mahogany$107.03Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Wooden Freestanding Dog Gate, 43-in, White$64.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Deco Diamond Shape 3-Panel Dog Gate, 24-in, White$53.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Pet Adobe 3-Panel Freestanding Folding Dog & Cat Gate, White, Medium$49.95Chewy Price$74.95List Price
- DealFrisco Steel 3-Panel Configurable Dog Gate, 30-in, White$60.84Chewy Price$76.05List Price
- Etna Geometric Design Wood Dog Gate$45.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- DealFrisco Deco Horizontal Lines 3-Panel Dog Gate, 24-in, Espresso$53.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Unipaws 6 Panel Wooden Wire Dog Gate$189.99Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- Pawland Freestanding Foldable Wooden Dog Gate, White, 4 Panel$69.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Material||Wood||Wood||Steel, Plastic, Metal||Wood, Coated Metal, Metal||Wood|
|Gate Feature||Foldable||Foldable, Retractable||Walk-Through, Pet Door||Pet Door||Foldable, Retractable|
|Gate Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
34 Customer Reviews
If your dogs respect the gate, this is a great item. We used it to configure around the front door on Halloween and our lab and dalmation mix stood at it, but didn't push through it. If your dog will jump on this, it might not be for you. The only thing I would like to see changed is to add the stabilizer at bottom to be applied to all 4 panels for more stability. They rotate flush with the panel when not in use and easily could have been added to all 4. Overall, we are very happy with this gate.
Folding Dog Fence
This folding dog fence is a fantastic product quality material very pretty dark wood color and very functional so easy to move around works perfect for fencing out quick pop in guest and keeping distance between our grand children and our dog but also she can see thru it so can still be part of the family really like this product wish I had found it years earlier will buy another for our other home soon
This gate is such a lovely gray tone. It's tall enough the dogs can't jump it. The feet on the bottom aren't the best (my dachshund can just push it open if it's not against a door frame or wall), so if you have an escape artist this might not be the best option for you.
I am so pleased with this gate. It is made of wood and has 4 sections and feet to span a 60 inch wide space. I is also very attractive white color.
I purchased 2 of these gates for my upcoming move. They were better than I could hope for,sturdy,heavy and very well made. I would definitely recommend.
Does the job
I ordered this after my Greyhound ran through the sliding screen door not once, but twice, despite me attaching magnets to the screen.The gate is quite attractive, and serves the purpose of being a visual deterrent.it is well made and sturdy, nicely finished in a warm gray which, coincidentally,goes beautifully with my gray walls.
Arch 4-Panel Wood Dog Gate
Nice and tall - works well with our golden retriever Puppies to keep them out of certain areas of our home.
Light weight, sturdy and comes fully assembled. 36" height perfect for my older large dogs.
All the pins came out of the hinges
This maybe good if you don’t plan on opening it but as we need to come and go through it frequently the first week a pin came out, I put it back, then another, I put it back, next time couldn’t find the pin. So then two pins out of the same panel so we lost that length. Now it is barely hanging on with one hinge working for each panel
Perfect Free-standing Dog Gate
This is the perfect free-standing dog gate for our living room entry way. I love the rotating supports at the base of the outer panels which give extra stability! It is a good height for a large dog.