Frisco Arch Small Wood Dog Gate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 30-inch, solid-wood design with arches keeps pets contained and looks great in your home.
- Folding, freestanding design works as a gate or divider wherever pets need their own space.
- No assembly or tools required—just unfold the four hinged panels and turn the support feet.
- Two swiveling, sturdy support feet add extra freestanding stability when needed.
- Available in white, gray and espresso to help you find the right fit for your home décor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Adobe 4-Panel Freestanding Dog & Cat Gate, Brown, Medium$49.95Chewy Price$79.95List Price
- Frisco Deco Diamond Shape 3-Panel Dog Gate, 24-in, Espresso$59.99Chewy Price
- Primetime Petz 360 Configurable Gate Extension Kit, Walnut, 36-in$89.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Cardinal Gates XpandaGate Dog Gate, White$139.95Chewy Price
- Spirich Extra Wide Freestanding Wire Dog Gate, White$125.99Chewy Price
- Pawland Freestanding Foldable Wooden Dog Gate, White, 4 Panel$69.95Chewy Price
- Etna 3 Piece Adjustable Wooden Gate, Scrolled$39.99Chewy Price$129.00List Price
- Frisco Steel 3-Panel Configurable Dog Gate, 30-in, Black$71.02Chewy Price
- Unipaws 4 Panel Free Standing Dog Gate, Gray, Large$116.99Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- Unipaws 6 Panel Wire Dog Playpen Freestanding Pet Gate, Walnut, Medium$199.61Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- Pet Adobe 3-Panel Freestanding Folding Dog & Cat Gate, Brown, Medium$61.73Chewy Price$74.95List Price
- Primetime Petz 360 Configurable Gate Extension Kit, White, 30-in$64.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Material||Wood||Steel, Plastic, Metal||Steel, Plastic, Metal||Wood||Wood|
|Gate Feature||Foldable||Walk-Through, Pet Door||—||Foldable||Foldable, Retractable|
|Gate Type||Free Standing||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted||Free Standing||Free Standing|
|Furniture Mount Type||—||Wall Mounted||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Great gate for my little dog
#ReceivedFreeProduct I use this Frisco Arch 4-Panel Solid Wood Dog Gate, 30-in, White in my bedroom at night for my little dog. She likes to sleep in my room, but I don't want her roaming around at night, so I use this gate. I put her bed and a bowl of water down and then angle the gate around her and up to the wall. She loves it because she can still see me and is close but she is confined to her own space. It is really nice wood and looks more like a piece of furniture than a dog gate.
This gate is beautiful and fits in with our decor. It is light weight and easy to use and move. Provides us easy access when we want to pass through. Does not damage floors or walls as it is free-standing. No assembly or tools required!
#ReceivedFreeProduct we got this gate to block our stairs for our dog. i hated having those baby gates that attached to the wall. this is perfect for blocking off without having to do that. since its not affixed you can use it anywhere with any size or type of doorframe. its tall enough our 50 pound dog does not get around it. it has feet to keep it steady on either end. the four panels fold making it put away or adjust as needed. the gate is wood and well assembled. there is no assembly on your part. ready to go from the box. the paint is even and does not chip.
Just what I needed
We are in the process of renovating the kitchen. We opened up the wall between the kitchen and dining room. The old gate, keeping the dogs in the back of the house no longer fit. This was the perfect answer! It fits perfectly and its tall and sturdy enough for my beasts. The 8 month old Cockapoo just isn't old enough for full reign of the house. This purchase suited my needs perfectly.
This is a really nice wooden gate. It's big enough to close off our den completely. It moves easily and looks really nice. Love this gate!!
Nice Looking, Great Functioning Gates!!!!!
I purchased 2 of these gates to section off my kitchen for my new puppy; a Cavalier King Charles....We downsized from German Shepherds thus we were able to use these. I think they would work well for small and medium size breeds; Large breeds might be a little too powerful.
Great gate for my Yorkie
I needed a stand-alone gate for rare occasions. This one is attractive and folds up into a compact size. Very pleased with it!
Frisco dog gate
We are very happy with the Frisco gate. Not only is it functional, but is also attractive and fits nicely with our home decor. Shipping was as promised - it arrived very promptly.
#ReceivedFreeProduct I got this gate to keep our dog out of the living room because she's always trying to eat our 5 month olds toys. This gate came already put together in the box. I just had to take it out of the box and set it up. It's a good height and seems sturdy. It's been working great so far.
Easy to use
#ReceivedFreeProduct This 4 panel gate is easy to use. Just pull the panels apart and rotate the "feet" to make it stable. And he style should work with any home. The only thing is the weight. It's not heavy, so there's a chance of tipping. So it's more suitable for smaller dogs.