Frisco Cat Curry Brush, Grey
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fun, fish-shaped design your precious purring partner will adore.
- Soft, rubber tips help remove dead skin and loose fur without pulling your cat’s hair.
- Massages your cat’s skin when used dry and gently lathers shampoo during baths for a deep clean your cat will love.
- Helps gently reduce shedding around the house to get rid of those flyaway furballs.
- Grooms, cleans and massages your cat all at once.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ConairPRO Soft Slicker Cat Brush, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- Groomer's Best Fur Fetcher DeShedding Cat Brush$19.87Chewy Price$24.17List Price
- Safari Bamboo Bristle Cat Brush$12.49Chewy Price
- Safari Cat Soft Tip Massager$7.99Chewy Price
- Petstages Scratch & Groom Scratch Pad & Grooming Brush Cat Toy$16.99Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- Li'l Pals Coated Tips Cat Slicker Brush$7.49Chewy Price
- Pet Republique Cat Nail Clipper$6.98Chewy Price
- Safari Flexible Slicker Cat Brush$21.49Chewy Price
- ConairPRO Cat Pin Brush, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- ConairPRO Metal Slicker Cat Brush, Small$9.99Chewy Price
- Top Performance Cat Grooming Bag, Large$18.31Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- FURminator Short Hair Cat Deshedding Tool, Purple, Medium$33.55Chewy Price$39.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Brush Type||Curry Brush||Curry Brush||Self-Groomer||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush|
|Grooming Tool Type||N/A||—||—||N/A||—|
|Health Feature||—||N/A||N/A||Skin & Coat Health||N/A|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
76 Customer Reviews
My cat loves this brush because it is soft and doesn’t pull his hair or skin. It does the job and removes the top layers of hair, but the bonus is that it massages my cat at the same time! One of the few brushes he will tolerate. He drools during the grooming! My Mojo likes it so much that he took it out of his cat box to some secret hiding place that is obviously so secret I have yet to find it.
Does the job great, but is a mess!
I bought a few brushes because my (short hair domestic) cat never seemed to like any. Ones with metal bristles would be okay for ~20 seconds, but then she'd "attacked" them (gently). This was the first brush she tolerated for more than a few minutes. It does a great job getting her undercoat brushed, especially helpful when she's shedding. The only downside is that the hair doesn't stay in the bristles, it essentially just plows the hair from her coat towards her tail. I have to use my hand to remove the clumps and it gets EVERYWHERE. Definitely buy a tape roller with this brush, it will get the hair off your cat, but that hair will end up on you, the pillow you brush them on, and the couch you're sitting on too.
This brush is so effective! I have a long-haired and a short-haired cat. I can’t imagine ever using the long bristled side, not completely sure who that’s for. But the short side is great! Only removes the fur it’s supposed to.
We have tried a few brushes before that didn’t work effectively and the cats weren’t thrilled with. We bought this one and they LOVE it. It must feel nice and it gets a lot of hair off of them!
This brush pulled so much hair out of my cat I couldn't believe it. He looked like he lost half a pound after I brushed him lol. Also he absolutely LOVES it, it's like a little massage. It is a little messy because the brush doesn't pick up the hair, it collects on his body. So I use short strokes to loosen the hair then I swipe it up with my hand or a soft bristle brush. The fishy shape is cute too.
Wasn't expecting much
When I got this- I was NOT expecting it to loosen up hair like it did. I actually thought it was a cheap little silicone brush. Let me tell yah I had 2 entirely new 6 month kittens after using this on my little Momma Moo. It worked gar better than I expected. 10/10
I do not recommend this
This is useless. Went into the Goodwill bag within 2 hours of delivery. Does not retain the hair. Hair flies all over.
A visiting dog chewed up my cat's rubber brush, so I ordered this one. All 3 love being brushed by it. And the side with the short nubs works wonders in brushing cat hair from my furniture!
I had no idea that my prior brush was not getting all the loose hair on my cat until I tried this little gem.
Best paired with a lint roller
This thing works much better than my cat's "normal" brush at removing hair. But unlike my normal brush, this one doesn't trap that hair. At the end of your brushing session, your kitty will have a big pile of loose hair just chilling on their butt that you've got to brush off your hands. And if you're like me and brush your cat while they're on your lap, that hair will end up all over you! This isn't a big deal to me, but you might want to have lint roller handy.