Frisco Deluxe Wooden Carpeted Cat & Dog Ramp
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pet ramp helps pets get up to their favorite spots around the house, like the bed or couch.
- Made with a solid wood support frame for added stability.
- Long enough to allow for a gentle climbing angle for pets.
- Walking surface is carpeted and ribbed to provide traction and stable footing for confident climbing.
- Perfect for any pet that needs a boost, such as puppies, elderly pets, or pets with limited mobility.
Although maximum weight capacity is 120 lbs., the ramp is specially designed for small to medium pets.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Gear Easy Step II Cat & Dog Stairs, Cocoa$41.99Chewy Price$48.98List Price
- Premier Pet Steps 3 Step Carpet Thread Dog & Cat Stairs, Walnut$189.05Chewy Price$199.00List Price
- Pet Gear One Step Cat & Dog Ramp, Essential Grey$66.48Chewy Price$69.98List Price
- Premier Pet Steps 4 Step Carpet Tread Dog & Cat Stairs, Early American$245.54Chewy Price$298.00List Price
- Frisco Foldable Nonslip Cat & Dog Stairs, Charcoal$35.11Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step Cat & Dog Stairs, Chocolate$63.00Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Wooden Cat & Dog Ramp, White$149.95Chewy Price$179.99List Price
- Pet Gear Short Bi-Fold Dog Car Ramp, Tan$59.99Chewy Price$69.98List Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Foldable Wooden Cat & Dog Ramp, Espresso$119.95Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Dog & Cat Steps & Ramp$144.95Chewy Price$169.99List Price
- Pet Gear Tri-Fold Dog Car Ramp with Supertrax, Green$125.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Free-Standing Foldable Cat & Dog Ramp, Essential Grey$109.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...|
|Material||Wood, Carpet||Wood, Carpet||Wood, Carpet||Wood||Wood|
|Features||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread||Non-slip Tread, Foldable||—||Adjustable Height, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid, Foldable|
|Tools Included||Yes||Yes||No||No Tools Required||—|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
418 Customer Reviews
Was great until...
Ordered this for my senior cat to get on my bed easier. It did great for months.. He was worried at first but eventually walked up and down the ramp like a champ. Last week he was walking up the ramp to me in bed and it just broke :( we are so sad about this. We are trying to find a way to fix this but I have a feeling we will be ordering another (but different) soon.
Ramp is well built, very sturdy, height is good, But, the carpet is very slippery and my dogs 4 feet slipped out from under him he ended up on his belly, He fears it now, instead of carpet, I would recommend a treadmill belt type of material, then it would be perfect. I’m on the fence about returning it or trying to modifying it myself with a tread material. My dog is a 30 pound Sheepadoodle.
Could be better
This ramp is very sturdy, which makes it feel very reliable and safe for the dog. However, as others have mentioned, the carpet is way too slippery! We improved this ramp by staple gunning non slip strips to it, and adding a side railing to keep our dog (60 lb pitbull) from taking a spill off the side.
So the ramp is okay at best. The worst is the carpet is super slick and because of the incline it is terrible for smaller dogs who can’t run up the ramp all the way. My dog regularly will run and slide back down which as soon as I find a better option this will be in the dump.
This ramp is well built, but I returned it as it was too high for my small dog. And I have to add that chewy.com's customer service is THE BEST, very helpful and friendly!
nice ramp, however
Positives about the ramp. Very sturdy. I was able to put it together by myself. Good height. However, like so many the carpet is too slick. Not enough traction. Others have added items to make traction better, and I will too. The lack of traction causes dogs to slide and get scared of the ramp. Overall I still recommend the product.
This is the perfect ramp for our small dog who can’t jump in our tall bed. It is well made, instructions were easy. I would purchase this again because it gave our fur baby independence.
Sturdy and safe
Very sturdy and safe. I used food for one of my dogs and a toy for the other dog (each one motivaded by that), to encourage them the first couple of times. I only wish the was a short "wall" along the outside edge. I think we both would be a bit more confident that they wouldn't fall.
Would not reccomend
Came scratched with chunks of wood missing. Not worth the price I paid. Very unhappy with the condition it came in
Needs some modifications
I like this ramp for a lot of reasons - it is a great height, it’s not too thin that my dog is afraid to walk on it, it’s stable, not too difficult to put together. It has two pretty significant downfalls - at least for my dogs - and those are that the angle is fairly steep so you have to get a bit of a running start, and the carpeting is nearly impossible to get a decent grip on. My old arthritic boy doesn’t want to use it as a ramp because he has to get a running start, and if he doesn’t get up enough he slides right back down, which is uncomfortable. I am planning on nailing in some wood blocks in the hopes that he might be able to grip on a little better.