Frisco Dog Nail Trimmer
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Japanese high-carbon steel blades for long lasting sharpness and durability.
- Sharp, long-lasting cutting edge helps trim nails cleanly and quickly.
- Quick-proof design with built-in safety guard helps prevent accidental quick cutting.
- Soft grip gives you better control and increases your comfort during trimming.
- Helps make the nail trimming process easier for you and less stressful for your pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Millers Forge Nail Clipper, Large$10.46Chewy Price
- Zen Clipper Precise Adjustable Dog Nail Clipper$24.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- PETKIT LED Dog & Cat Nail Clipper, White$14.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Soft Slicker Dog Brush, One Size$7.89Chewy Price
- PATPET Steel Grit Dog & Cat Nail Grinder, White$27.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Frisco Shedding Blade Dog Brush, One Size$11.20Chewy Price
- Hartz Groomer's Best Combo Dog Brush$7.89Chewy Price
- FURminator Dog Grooming Rake$11.00Chewy Price$13.29List Price
- Hartz Groomer's Best Nail Clipper for Dogs & Cats$8.22Chewy Price
- Frisco Bone Dog Curry Brush$7.07Chewy Price
- Vetnique Labs Furbliss Pet Brush for Short Hair Grooming, Deshedding, Massaging & Bathing Dog & Cat Brush$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- BioSilk Therapy Detangling & Shine Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$8.52Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic, Rubber||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
59 Customer Reviews
Comfortable grip, nicely made
Very sharp! If you like a basic nail clipper, consider this one. The lock and shield swivel and work great, plus the handle is very comfortable.
It cuts great but doesn't stay open
Initially, i thought that this cutter was great, it cut through my dog's nail like butter and worked great for my small sized dog but then when I tried to cut my large sized dog's nail (she's a lab/husky mix) the cutters kept locking close after every nail and was an overall hassle trying to keep trying to open the cutter after every nail.
Excellent Buy, Best Large Dog Nail Trimmers I've Tried
Everyone raves about Miller's Forge nail trimmers. I bought Miller's Forge and these from Chewy and the Frisco nail trimmer is a much better product. They are sharper, have better no-slip grips, and the nail guard comes in very handy. These clippers work well for my 110-pound monster dog (GSD). His black nails make trimming difficult. Cheap trimmers (Petland brand) crush and break the nails causing them to bleed. Frisco trimmers are so sharp they let you trim fractions of the nail off until you find the end of the dead nail without going into the quick. These trimmers would be a bargain at twice the price.
I bought them because our other clippers lost their spring function, but these may be worse. The clippers lock after each nail, so you can't clip quickly, and the nail guard on the back does not stay. I tried to tighten it with a wrench and couldn't. They do clip the nails, only reason this is not a one star review.
Dogs love it
Easy to use. Firm grip. No problems. Very sharp so does not cause pain.
I bought this as a replacement to my current one that I had for many years. This works great on the nails and cuts them without any issue.
toenails no longer tearing the sheets
I have a very large dog - 150 lbs and these did the job admirably very satisfied they are easy to use and handle well
Easy and quick
Item delivered with my autoship. Easy to use and quick. Dog did not mind too much. With battery operated grinders, She hates.
Needs instructions before using
Love this cutter but it didn't come with visual instructions which could harm the animal
I have 3 cats that put up a fight and one screams like she is being murdered while trying to trim their claws ,with how my hands are I'm able to keep a hold of these and it is easy to trim the cats claws even when they wiggle you still have to be careful on not to cut the nail vain