Frisco Dog Nail Trimmer
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Japanese high-carbon steel blades for long lasting sharpness and durability.
- Sharp, long-lasting cutting edge helps trim nails cleanly and quickly.
- Quick-proof design with built-in safety guard helps prevent accidental quick cutting.
- Soft grip gives you better control and increases your comfort during trimming.
- Helps make the nail trimming process easier for you and less stressful for your pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealMillers Forge Nail Clipper With Safety Stop$3.96Chewy Price$4.96List Price
- DealPet Republique Rechargeable Large Electric Dog & Cat Nail Grinder & Clippers$19.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- DealZen Clipper Precise Adjustable Dog Nail Clipper$24.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- DealPetdiary Rechargeable Low Noise Pet Nail Grinder$24.99Chewy Price
- DealMaster Grooming Tools Ergonomic Professional Dog Nail Clipper, Small$14.97Chewy Price
- DealSafari Guillotine Nail Trimmer for Dogs, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- DealDremel 7300-PT Cordless Dog & Cat Rotary Nail Grinder Kit$25.39Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- DealH&H Pets Dog & Cat Nail Clipper, Medium$8.56Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealEvolution Professional Dog Nail Trimmer, Medium-Large$13.99Chewy Price
- DealSafari Diamond Dog Nail File$7.49Chewy Price
- DealLuckyTail Nail Grinder Plastic Dog & Cat Grooming Tool$44.95Chewy Price
- DealDremel Grooming Bands for the 7350-PT &7300-PT Nail Grinder$3.49Chewy Price$6.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic, Rubber||Stainless Steel||Plastic, Stainless Steel, Metal||Coated Steel, Rubber, Metal||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||—||—||—||—|
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
66 Customer Reviews
Guard is loose - keep stypic close!
Used these clippers 4 times. Have both a Rottie and a GSP. Cut the quicks on my pups 4 times. The guard is loose and does always keep the quick from being cut. The clippers also lock/partially lock after each cut. Back to the Dremmel grinding!
User friendly dog/cat nail clippers.
No need to panic when using these amazing animal nail clippers. I was always nervous to cut my dog's nails and brought him to a groomer instead. Not Anymore!
Comfortable grip, nicely made
Very sharp! If you like a basic nail clipper, consider this one. The lock and shield swivel and work great, plus the handle is very comfortable.
I used these nail clippers on our dachshund-just the right size. You have to readjust almost every time because of guard.
Love it easy to use
Clipping your dog's nails is effortless and never scary for you as well as your pet, recommend to buy.
Great price, works great, clips my pups nails quick and easy. He is 80lb Boxer.
Easy to use
It only takes a gentle squeeze to cut the nail. This promotes precise cutting for comfort and health.
It cuts great but doesn't stay open
Initially, i thought that this cutter was great, it cut through my dog's nail like butter and worked great for my small sized dog but then when I tried to cut my large sized dog's nail (she's a lab/husky mix) the cutters kept locking close after every nail and was an overall hassle trying to keep trying to open the cutter after every nail.
I bought them because our other clippers lost their spring function, but these may be worse. The clippers lock after each nail, so you can't clip quickly, and the nail guard on the back does not stay. I tried to tighten it with a wrench and couldn't. They do clip the nails, only reason this is not a one star review.
Excellent Buy, Best Large Dog Nail Trimmers I've Tried
Everyone raves about Miller's Forge nail trimmers. I bought Miller's Forge and these from Chewy and the Frisco nail trimmer is a much better product. They are sharper, have better no-slip grips, and the nail guard comes in very handy. These clippers work well for my 110-pound monster dog (GSD). His black nails make trimming difficult. Cheap trimmers (Petland brand) crush and break the nails causing them to bleed. Frisco trimmers are so sharp they let you trim fractions of the nail off until you find the end of the dead nail without going into the quick. These trimmers would be a bargain at twice the price.