If you don’t have a fenced-in yard, a tie-out system provides dogs with secure access to the yard so they can take care of potty business. Designed to work together with a tie-out cable (not included), it creates a safe zone that allows dogs the freedom to go outside while preventing them from escaping the yard if they get distracted. That way, you can make sure your pup makes good use of his outdoor time—like answering the call of nature—instead of getting into doggy shenanigans. It’s easy to use—just drive into the soil in any flat area in the yard to anchor, then attach a tie-out cable (not included) to constrain your dog securely. The dome shape helps prevent the tie-out cable from getting tangled.
- Provides secure containment outdoors for dogs in the absence of a fenced-in yard. Great for camping too!
- Allows dogs to be out in the yard for potty training, without the risk of escaping or getting into trouble.
- Easy to use by driving into the soil—even rocky or hard soil—and using a tie-out cable (not included) to securely contain your dog when outside.
- The dome shape is specially designed to help prevent tangles in a tie-out cable, and is made of powder-coated steel.
- Available in various lengths to accommodate different types of soil.
Intended for dogs only. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use as a tie-out cable for walking your dog. Never use any tie-out cable near or around obstacles in which your dog can become entangled. Remove the cable, stake, or trolley when not in use. Keep hands/extremities clear of the tie-out cable in case your dog lunges. Not all dogs can be tied out effectively. Pet parent supervision and judgement is required. Never leave your dog unattended while on a tie-out cable, stake, or trolley. Check the tension of your tie-out system regularly. Immediately discard the cable, stake, or trolley is damaged.
Do not use with choke-type collars, adjustable collars or harnesses.
See all items by Frisco