Frisco Dome Stake
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides secure containment outdoors for dogs in the absence of a fenced-in yard. Great for camping too!
- Allows dogs to be out in the yard for potty training, without the risk of escaping or getting into trouble.
- Easy to use by driving into the soil—even rocky or hard soil—and using a tie-out cable (not included) to securely contain your dog when outside.
- The dome shape is specially designed to help prevent tangles in a tie-out cable, and is made of powder-coated steel.
- Available in various lengths to accommodate different types of soil.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- IntelliLeash Tie-Out Dog Cables, 30-ft, 125-lb$17.47Chewy Price
- IntelliLeash Intelli-Stayk Surface-Lock Dog Tie-Out Stake, Mini$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Titan Welded Link Chain Dog Tie Out, 15-ft, 4.5 mm$38.49Chewy Price
- Titan Twisted Link Chain Dog Tie Out, 10-ft, 2.5 mm$12.49Chewy Price
- Four Paws Walk-About Spiral Tie-Out Stake$9.26Chewy Price$12.29List Price
- Frisco Tie Out Cable, X-Large, 15-ft$12.90Chewy Price
- Frisco Tie Out Cable, Medium, 15-ft$7.97Chewy Price
- Coastal Pet Products Poly Big Dog Tie Out, Black, 20-ft$16.80Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Four Paws Heavy Weight Tie Out Cable, 10-ft$9.38Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Four Paws Roam About Dog Tie Out Stake, Without Cable$11.76Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Boss Pet Prestige Dog Tie-Out, Super Beast, Black, 20-ft$20.34Chewy Price
- Petmate X-Large Tieout Trolley for Dogs, 50-ft$25.70Chewy Price$51.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Nylon, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Galvanized Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||All Breeds|
|Leash Type||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||—||—||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Finally!! My dog doesn't get tangled when she's tied out. I tried several different cables with the stake I had but they'd get tangled. I now use chain (can't chew it) and this stake & no issues. Thanks!
strong, no tangle
We got the smaller version, and it's insanely strong, I can't imagine any dog pulling this out. That said, it's really difficult to get it into the ground, and I hope we never need to get it out because I have no idea how we will.
We've been using this with our lab/pointer/pit mix since she was a puppy. Even when the deer are out, it has held up just fine and works great. I'm now getting a second one for our new puppy.
Sturdy and Strong
Bought this for my Great Dane mix 7 month old puppy. Was fairly easy to put in and is holding strong. Still in the ground as sturdy as when we put it in a month ago.
So far so good
Just started using this (20 inch green one) and am pleased. It is for a Cavachon puppy that is about 11-12 lbs so it is plenty strong. Used a sledge to hammer into ground with ease, but seems like taking it out might be hard so it is currently being used "permanent" and not "temporary".
There are no instructions and the video on the product page show a different product? How do I return this?
bent in 5 minutes
Not sturdy or worth the money. I’ve never had a problem with any tie out stake. My current one was damaged by my yard guy so I had to buy a new one. This bent within 5 minutes and my dog is under 50lbs.
Happy with Purchase
I bought this for a friend and myself for our dogs and I love it it works great
Excellent tie out.
We have a 140 lb great dane. This tie out has stayed solid in the ground. I am very happy with the quality of this product.
Second one ordered.
If this one performs like my last one, I will have it for several years.