Frisco Extra Large Printed Dog Training & Potty Pads, 28 x 34-in, Unscented
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Potty training doesn’t have to be plain with this affordable and decorative design.
- Built-in attractant to encourage dogs to potty in the same place each time.
- Five layers of protection lock in wetness while a leak-proof plastic lining prevents moisture from contacting your floor and makes clean up a breeze.
- Super absorbent and features a durable, fast-drying quilted top layer to prevent messy tracking after potty duty is done.
- High-quality pad measures 28 x 34 inches overall. Core dimensions measure approximately 24 x 29 inches.
- Made by Frisco, a brand you can trust, available only at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hartz Home Protection Lavender Scent Odor Eliminating Dog Pads, XX-Large, 20 count$16.77Chewy Price$15.93Autoship Price
- Frisco Giant Dog Training & Potty Pads, 27.5 x 44-in, Unscented, 5 count$6.24Chewy Price$5.93Autoship Price
- Wee-Wee Odor Control Dog Pee Pads, 22 x 23-in, Scented with Febreze Freshness, 50 count$22.69Chewy Price$39.99List Price$21.56Autoship Price
- Wee-Wee Odor Control Febreze Freshness Dog Pee Pads, X-Large, 75 count$73.47Chewy Price$119.99List Price$69.80Autoship Price
- Glad Activated Carbon Giant Sized Dog Training Pads, 30 x 36-in, 24 count, Unscented$17.10Chewy Price$26.99List Price$16.25Autoship Price
- Frisco Giant Charcoal Dog Training & Potty Pads, 27.5 x 44-in, 30 count, Unscented$22.56Chewy Price$29.79List Price$21.43Autoship Price
- Frisco Extra Large Dog Training & Potty Pads, 28 x 34-in, Unscented, 150 count$79.79Chewy Price$75.80Autoship Price
- Frisco Giant Non-Skid Ultra Premium Dog Training & Potty Pads, 27.5 x 44-in, Unscented, 30 count$23.21Chewy Price$25.79List Price$22.05Autoship Price
- Frisco Charcoal Dog Training & Potty Pads, 22 x 23-in, 150 count, Unscented$34.37Chewy Price$38.19List Price$32.65Autoship Price
- Frisco Giant Printed Dog Training & Potty Pads, 27.5 x 44-in, 50 count, Unscented, Paws & Bones$37.23Chewy Price$35.37Autoship Price
- Wee-Wee Eco-Friendly Dog Training Pads, 22 x 23-in, 50 count, Unscented$27.70Chewy Price$37.49List Price$26.31Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Cardboard / Paper||Plastic||Cardboard / Paper|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult|
|Potty Feature||Pheromone Attractant, Unscented||Unscented||Unscented||Non-Skid Bottom, Unscented||Scented, Pheromone Attractant|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
64 Customer Reviews
Best Potty Pads Around!
These pads are the best. I have tried all kinds. I have 3 small dogs and these are super absorbent and thick. We use potty pads verses taking our outside because of where we live and with work schedules. These pads are by far the best I have seen on the market. They are made well. I will only buy these.
Great quality and absorbent. Your staff is helpful professional and courteous. Always offer to help and they are a pleasure to deal with. You should remove the 50 character minimum in this field.
Better than the ones for humans
I was using pads ment for humans and they became cheap and no longer worked for my old dog. These are very absorbent and the liquid stays on the pad.
These are great!
Abby is an 11 year old female who is developing incontinence issues. She was pad trained as a pup, but that was 10+ years ago. It took a few trials (and errors), but she has now remembered to use the pads. These Frisco pads are just what she needs as a larger (70 Lb.) dog. I am purchasing these on auto ship.
I read lots of reviews before buying and I do agree these are the best potty pads for dogs
Frisco Premium Potty Pads, no matter what size (printed or not), are the best performing disposable pads available. If your pooch doesn't have good aim or stand directly on top of the white/padded part, there WILL be leakage onto the floor and under the pad (even the pads with the sticky tabs). There's no getting around that fact of life. When all the urine makes it on the pad surface, there is no leaking through. There is no stinky attractant smell, perfectly unscented. There will be a little bit of a puddle in the first split seconds but absorbs quicker & better than the loads of other pads we've tried. It is large enough to hold several potty breaks, but I'm able to be home with our guy most of the day, so I've never had to test out how long it will last. I change it after every 1 or 2 uses. Of course, the solids need to be removed or risk being stepped in and tracked throughout the house. Believe me, I've spent hours researching brands, claims & reviews, and wasted too much $$ trying at least 8 different kinds (all sizes, shapes, durability, scented & unscented, 5 & 6 layers, cotton, polyester, gel filling, rising borders, heavy duty, etc etc). Learn from my experience. There is NO PERFECT PAD out there. If your puppy hits the mark, you won't have any trouble. Frisco pads do not leak, haven't torn through, no slipping around the floor when the wind blows. My pup hasn't mistaken the pad for a toy, no chewing problems that I've seen others talk about. Truly, this is as good as it gets for a disposable, unscented potty pad.
Perfect for my senior dog
They work just as well as popular name brand but much cheaper. Shh! don’t tell manufacturer. At one box every 2 weeks I can’t afford a price hike.
Best potty pads
I have a 5 lb pomeranian that doesn't go outside a lot, so we always have potty pads down. These are the best we've ever used. They are very thick and absorbent and do not slide on our slick floor. And a cute print. The price makes it even better. I will never buy another brand again.
I recently had to pad train my old dog who is now blind and has cushings and diabetes. These work well and he hits the pad almost every time!
Puppy pads rock
These pads are wonderful. The size is perfect and they are strong and keep everything dry. I use them only at night at the doors where Barney exits the house for his potty trips outside. Putting these pads out before bed gives him a place to "go" during the night. It works great and I rarely have to deal with accidents in other places. They are reasonably priced and an excellent purchase to meet our needs.