Royal Canin Canine Care Nutrition Digestive Care Loaf in Sauce Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wet dog food specially formulated for adult dogs of all sizes with a sensitive stomach.
- Aids digestion and supports a balanced intestinal flora that promotes optimal stool quality.
- Supports digestive health and a dog’s overall well-being with a highly digestible formula.
- Helps support common digestive sensitivities, which can include poor-quality stools.
- Loaf in gravy sauce texture pairs perfectly with Royal Canin Digestive Care Dry Dog Food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Active Life Formula Lamb & Garden Vegetables Recipe Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Adult Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 12$35.88Chewy Price$34.09Autoship Price
- American Journey Active Life Formula Beef & Garden Vegetables Recipe Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Hearty Vegetable & Chicken Stew Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$35.64Chewy Price$38.99List Price$33.86Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Grain-Free Salmon & Vegetable Entree Canned Dog Food, 12.8-oz, case of 12$34.44Chewy Price$37.99List Price$32.72Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken & Vegetable Entrée Canned Dog Food, 12.8-oz, case of 12$35.39Chewy Price$37.99List Price$33.62Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Tender Turkey & Rice Stew Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$34.44Chewy Price$37.99List Price$32.72Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Small Breed Senior Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$16.98Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.13Autoship Price
- Pedigree Chopped Ground Dinner With Chicken Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 12$16.20Chewy Price$16.68List Price
- American Journey Stews Chicken & Vegetables Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5 oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$51.28Chewy Price$53.98List Price$48.72Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Small & Mini Perfect Weight Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$20.49Chewy Price$22.49List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Size Health Nutrition Small Adult Formula Dog Dry Food, 2.5-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken, Pork By-Products...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Turkey Giblets...||Chicken Broth, Turkey, Carrots...||Chicken, Water Sufficient For Processing, White Rice...||Lamb, Lamb Broth, Brown Rice...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion||Sensitive Digestion||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free...||Gluten Free, Pea-Free, Sensitive Digestion...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Sensitive Digestion||Sensitive Skin, Sensitive Digestion||Sensitive Skin, Digestive Health, Sensitive Digestion||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
41 Customer Reviews
Top of the Line Food for digestive care
My Magic (7 lb. male long haired Chihuahua) LOVES his Royal Canin Digestive Care Canned dog food! Service and assistance by chewy was beyond excellent! Delivery couldn't have been better, actually delivered 3 days early! This is the only food that agrees with Magic's tummy without bothering him: no more diarrhea, no more vomiting, and no more laziness. Magic digests this food better than any other and his stools are just right.
“Yummy” - my dog
My sweet goldendoodle has always had digestive issues and is SO PICKY! When I tell you she will not eat any other food, I mean it. I have to mix all this stuff in to get her to eat it. So I add a couple tablespoon of this to her food and she devours it. Also some super great normal poops now! Easy way to get dogs eating and help their tummy.
Very good to keep on hand
I have a 16 year old BC who was having a hard time with an antibiotic and not wanting to eat. Having never purchased this product before I decided to try it for her. So now she will get this with her kibble for the rest of her life. It’s very easy to digest and older dogs need special attention.
Too much water
My dog is unable to grab a bite. Her tongue just flattens this dog food into a paste. I used to buy this food but the manufacturer has ruined the formula.
Dog is more into this food than treats
I don't know WHAT they put in this but my dog is obsessed. She looks forward to meals. After having a bout of stomach issues, this food turned her around. Also, makes poop healthy which is saying something for a city dog.
Danica is in love!
I thought I would never pay such a price for her food. After getting samples from the vet, I now realize I was so wrong. She needs this food and absolutely loves it. Royal Rocks!
This is the ANSWER
I have a little shih tzu/maltese mix who is turning 11 this month. As she has aged, her tummy has gotten sensitive and we have had to resort to using Calafate occasionally. Trying to find something she finds palatable has been difficult, but this seems to be the answer. She is excited about mealtime again! I mix this with white rice, and she is much, much better So many of these digestive care products are pretty non-appetizing but I can honestly say my little picky old lady loves this! Thank you! I have always had much better luck with Royal Canin products than I have with Hill's.
Love this food
I have a pocket pittie that’s 35 pounds and has problems digesting food. So I came across royal canin digestive care and omg I love it. No more diarrhea and stomach upset ness. I also mix this wet with wellness core digestive health dry food some pre and probiotics and digestive enzymes she’s alll good now.
This food is just a substitute for the mature 8. My dog doesn't like it but will eat it until I can get MATURE 8. Doesn't finish his bowl like he does with the MATURE 8. Waiting to hear from chewy when it's back in stock. SOON I hope!
Recommended for dogs with EPI
Great food. Dutch has EPI and was on the prescription food for a long while. We switched to this hoping that it would work well with his digestion along with his medication. It worked perfectly and he loves it. Dutch has normal GI functions. Highly recommended if you're trying to switch off of the prescription GI blend food.