Frisco Foldable Nonslip Cat & Dog Stairs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Foldable pet steps help pets get up to their favorite spot, perfect for couches or beds.
- Folds down for easy storage so you can keep things tidy. Lightweight so you can move it around easily.
- Go ahead, invite your furry pals up—the size of the steps can accommodate most small to medium-size pets.
- No assembly needed—just two buttons to push and you’re set.
- Nonslip pads give paws traction, and comes with optional nonskid feet to help it stay put while protecting your floors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe CozyUp Foldable Cat & Dog Stairs, Grey, Large$50.90Chewy Price$62.99List Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step Dog & Cat Stairs, Small$34.98Chewy Price
- Zinus Easy Cat & Dog Stairs, Grey, Small$44.57Chewy Price$57.12List Price
- Zinus Comfort Cat & Dog Stairs, Cream, Large, 4 Step$58.98Chewy Price$95.20List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Corduroy & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Large$89.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Collapsible Cat & Dog Stairs & Storage, Gray$39.55Chewy Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Foldable Wooden Cat & Dog Ramp, Espresso$119.95Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Dog & Cat Steps & Ramp$144.95Chewy Price$169.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies CertiPUR-US Certified Foam Foldable Dog Steps, Sand, 3-Steps$49.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Frisco Deluxe Wooden Carpeted Cat & Dog Ramp, White$150.41Chewy Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Foldable Wooden Cat & Dog Stairs, Large$119.95Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Lattice Print Foldable Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Chocolate Brown, Small$49.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Features||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid|
|Tools Included||—||—||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
26 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1126 Customer Reviews
Nice & Sturdy
We bought this to train the puppy how to use stairs. It's very sturdy and easy to fold/unfold. The nonslip pads are essential because the plastic is kind of slippery by itself especially for a skittish puppy. I do wish the nonslip pads could be replaced or washable. It's spot clean only and my puppy gets into messes so not the best combo.
We purchased 2 sets of these for our elderly cat. It has become hard for her to jump up and down from the beds and her condo. I had my husband build her a floor model condo low to the ground but the beds were still an issue. We are still working to train her to use the steps but she is doing well and it is so much easier for her. We have queen beds which sit high and they work perfectly.
Loved it. They came folded and all you had to do was unfold them and add the cloth pad to them. It took my 7-ish year old chihuahua a few hours to figure out that they were by my bed but he quickly took to them and began using them after being shown a handful of time.
I bought this for my puppy. She barks when I don’t put her on my bed. So I figured I get stairs so she can go up and down when she pleases. I love these pet stairs, they are so sturdy And stick on for the stairs are a great add on. Highly recommend
Steps for Betty
I already had steps in the bedroom for Betty but noticed she also likes to sleep on the chair in the family room - so got another set of steps. Work great. She's 16 years old and I don't want to put stress on her legs jumping down from the chair. Easy to get your pet to use- just put snacks on each step and have your pet go up, then the same going down. Do a couple of times and voila!
Customer service.. 5 stars
purchased item, for older German shepard, she didn't like it.. contacted customer service to return item. Refunded full amount minus the shipping. instructed to donate to local shelter or rescue. very nice. .. great customer service. this is how companies should do business . Thanks Chewy!!
Easy to use
Both my Corgi and dachshund took to the stairs on the first try. Stairs are more rare in most Florida homes. I was pleased with the easy of setting up these stairs and how quickly my small rectangular shaped dogs adapted to using them!
Functional as stairs but not great for elderly dogs with arthritis
I bought these stairs 2 years ago. I have a 16 (almost 17!) year old Chihuahua who I got this for so she could get in and out of the bed (her favorite place on earth). She was too old to jump anymore and started getting arthritic. Well the stairs served their purpose for the most part as she did use them to get in/out of bed for the past two years, but it did take a while for her to get comfortable with them because they're not normal sized stairs. They're very small/narrow of steps. As she's gotten older and her arthritis has gotten worse, she won't even use them anymore. She just barks to be let up and down. She can still handle regular stairs fine, but these are so narrow and she falls off them while attempting to climb them. It's really sad. I wouldn't have bought this in the first place if I knew I'd have to replace them anyway down the road with stairs that actually are sized appropriately. Basically, they work, but I wouldn't recommend them, especially if your purpose is for a small elderly dog like mine. (Also they do fold, but it doesn't help much in terms of taking up less space. I've traveled with them before and they take up a lot of room in the car. A collapsible ramp might be more convenient.)
Fantastic Small Dog Stairs
These stairs are perfect!! Needed stairs for the girls (dogs) to get in and out of our 1959 Willey Jeep. They are unable to jump up from the ground into the jeep. They both weigh 13 lbs and the stairs are wide enough, stable enough and strong enough for them to use without hesitation. Acclimation to the stairs not was a problem I just put treats on each step for 3 time and that was all it took. Now they run and get in with any treats. Stairs fold up easily and I store them right next to their cargo box they ride in. Very, very pleased with this purchase!!!
Another great product from Chewie. My cats that are aging are using it regularly. The only small downside is that the stairs are covered by fabric tread, and sometimes my cats use them to sharpen their claws.