Frisco 18.5 or 24.5 Inch 2-in-1 Cat & Dog Stairs, Cream
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Versatile 2-in-1 pet steps can be assembled as three or four steps to give you two different height options.
- Serves as stairs for small or senior pets that might have a hard time getting onto the couch or bed.
- Helps kitties reach windowsills or dressers, and also serves as a place to play and lounge.
- Made with a soft, faux fleece fabric that feels soft on your pet’s paws as they climb. Gives cats a cozy place to curl up for a nap that’s higher off the ground.
- Comes in a neutral color and easy to assemble with an instruction booklet and all the tools you’ll need.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Collapsible Cat & Dog Stairs & Storage, Gray$35.99Chewy Price
- Zinus Easy Cat & Dog Stairs, Brown, Small$40.84Chewy Price$57.12List Price
- Zinus Cozy Cat & Dog Stairs, Blue Placid, X-Small$27.28Chewy Price$39.20List Price
- Zinus Comfort Cat & Dog Stairs, Cream, X-Small, 2 Step$29.25Chewy Price$39.20List Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step Dog & Cat Stairs, Small$34.89Chewy Price$34.98List Price
- Pet Gear Pet Step Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey, Pet Step III$40.99Chewy Price$43.98List Price
- Pet Gear Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey$68.98Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Linen Covered Foam Foldable Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Small$56.28Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Corduroy & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Large$89.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Lattice Print Foldable Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Chocolate Brown, Small$49.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Merry Products Collapsible Cat & Dog Ramp$78.99Chewy Price$91.91List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||Small Breeds|
|Features||Adjustable Height, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-skid||Non-skid|
|Material||Synthetic Fabric||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Tools Included||Yes||No Tools Required||N/A||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
556 Customer Reviews
Steps are technically not 7" deep
Easy to assemble and if I was using it for a cat it'd probably work. However, I bought it for my dogs (20lb and 10lb) and the steps are not deep enough for them to walk down - walking up is fine. The photo for the product shows an overlap but I thought it would maybe be 1". It says the steps are 7" deep, which they are, except the steps overlap by about 3" so there's really only 4" for your pet to step on.
Tripod kitty loves it
Maxx vonMeow is 12, and recently had a leg amputated for an infection that was non- responsive to treatment. It was a back leg, and causes him a lot of problems jumping up. I ordered these steps and received them in 2 days. They took about 15 min to put together, and are perfect for my high mattress . It’s very sturdy, and stable. But most importantly, Kitty took about 1 minute to examine, sniff, and climb up to his favorite place— on the bed. He loves the steps, and I have my bestest friend to cuddle with at night again. Thanks for a great product!
Perfect for senior cat with IVDD
Our 15-year-old kitty recently herniated a disk in her spine jumping down from our tall bed. With immediate treatment she regained decent mobility, but we have to avoid her jumping up or down as much as possible, which is near impossible since cats are so stubborn. We bought these steps hoping it would allow her access to her favorite spot, that fateful bed, which stands almost 30” tall, and they did not disappoint. It took about 10 minutes to put them together, they are very sturdy, and she took to them right away. Now even the other (healthy) cats use them. With the extra step installed they are the perfect height for them to get on the bed, the 5” of mattress left are like a last step. We had a hard time finding affordable steps that were tall enough, very grateful to have found those on Chewy!
fantastic for my 15 year old cat
I bought this to help my 15yr old cat to be able to get up onto my bed. The steps are perfect! not steep and close enough together so that she is able to use them to get right onto my bed and get down off the bed as well. My cocker spaniel also uses them even though she is only 5! My young cat loves to get underneath them and use the poles as a scratching pole...I will buy another when these wear out from my younger cat...love them!
I was looking for a set of stairs for my cat who has neurological/motor issues for him to get onto and off of the couch. We tried a ramp but it was too steep and we also tried foam stairs but they kept toppling over. I needed something sturdier with a heavier base. This fit the bill. The affordable price was an added bonus. I plan to buy two more. The only thing I don’t like is that the bolts show through the carpet. Otherwise, I am very happy with my purchase and so is my cat.
Great looking and exceptionally sturdy
I was skeptical but was desperate for steps for my older cat to use to get on the bed etc. Arrived and so easy to put together you didn't even need to know how to read as the pictures were just that picture clear. The steps are narrow but it doesn't seem to bother him and I left off the narrow top step and now that wide 3rd step is his go do nest for naps. Love it so much I'm ordering another to use in the living room so he can watch the birds as they taunt him from the bird feeder.
I ordered these stairs for my cat that has problems jumping. It’s nice that you can either assemble for 3 steps or 4. I use the 4 stairs. These stairs were so nice, and even attractive, since I use them in my living area, I ordered another set for another room. I would definitely recommend.
I was worried about lack of height and sturdiness but these steps turned out to be perfect for our really high bed. Our 21lb pup no longer launches himself off of the bed and he immediately took to using them. Our bed is about 29” off the ground so the 5” extra inches of the mattress acts as the last step and the carpeting makes him feel secure
fits my needs perfectly!
My pandemic puppy, Poppy was not able to be socialized properly and is afraid of her own shadow. These steps, minus the small top one, fit perfectly at the screen door. It took a few attempts to get her up there and I hope she will gain confidence in the world around her. The steps are heavy for an old person to move but that would be a benefit if you have a heavier dog.
Perfect for old gal
I have a 14 year old that was having a hard time getting on her tree to get her morning sun. She took to it in no time. Also, easy assembly. Less than 10 minutes.