Frisco Indoor & Outdoor 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog & Small Pet Crate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Perfect for on-the-go pet parents with its easy-to-fold design that also makes it compact for convenient storage. Add a Frisco Crate Mat Pet Bed for extra comfort.
- Lightweight construction makes it quick and easy to set up with no tools required, so it’s perfect for camping, car trips, hotels and inside your home. The durable mesh panels make sure there is sufficient ventilation for your pet.
- Features three zippered doors on the top, front and side for convenient entry and loading for your pet. Zippers include locking clips for added security, and the doors have straps so you can roll them up and keep the crate open for easy access.
- Constructed with a steel frame and a water-resistant base to keep your pet secure and comfortable. The durable fabric can be easily washed by hand, and the rounded corners protect surfaces wherever you place it.
- Available in sizes ranging from 21 inches to 42 inches long to accommodate pets up to 85 pounds. All sizes are lightweight and include a carrying handle for easy transport when not in use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Jespet 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Grey, 26 inch$74.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- EliteField 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Gray, 24 inch$69.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Firstrax Noz2Noz Sof-Krate N2 Series 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, 30 inch$78.33Chewy Price$93.99List Price
- DogGoods Do Good The Foldable Travel Dog Crate, Small$85.48Chewy Price$89.98List Price
- EliteField 4-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate with Curtains, Navy Blue/Gray, 36 inch$115.99Chewy Price$209.99List Price
- MidWest Canine Camper Single Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, 24 inch$59.83Chewy Price$88.99List Price
- DealFrisco Swirl Dog Crate Mat, Gray, 22-In$9.89Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- DealFrisco Gray Basket Weave Dog Crate Mat, 24-in$12.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fleece Reversible Dog Crate Mat, Blue Paw Print, 30-in$19.25Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- DealFrisco Quilted Plush Dog Crate Mat, Gray, 30-in$17.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Heavy Duty Dog Crate Mat, Gray Linen, Medium$22.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle, 3-Door||Double Door, Collapsible||Top Load, Collapsible, 3-Door||Collapsible, Water-resistant||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle, Carry Bag, Water-resistant|
|Material||Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Polyester, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Nylon, Mesh, Fleece, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Nylon, Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Tools Included||No||No||No||—||No Tools Required|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Mouse, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Gerbil||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
63 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1331 Customer Reviews
Good for a Dog that is Already Crate Trained
I crate trained my puppy using a solid Vari-crate. Now that he is larger & crate trained, I got this for him to sleep in at night because it is roomier & better ventilated. He is old enough & well trained to respect boundaries so has never tried to escape or chew it. It provides him a safe private den-like refuge and he goes in on his own to sleep & hangout. I like the double zipper & that it folds up for travel. That being said, the large 42" size still requires a large SUV or truck cargo space to fit the frame. The zippers have held up to daily use although could be beefier. The only issue after 4 yrs is the roof has started to sag a bit but that is because we sometimes put towels & accessories on top of it.
Nope, waist of money
I ordered this for our one year old dog who needs to travel with me. I ordered on 8-17-2022 and within two days I had it and was excited to put it into use. I got it all together and was packing up the car for our trip and writhing 5 min Duke had already broken out of it. This is not dog proof at all. I thought with the great reviews this would be ideal. Those people must have owned stuffed animals or tea cup puppies then because my one year old golden got it open quick.
Have been struggling with a 16 year old Springer who is deaf, blind, feeble, and has dementia. I needed to be able to keep her under control both in the car and at home nights. I purchased 2 sizes. 36' for home and 30' for the car. Now my mind is more at ease because I know she can not hurt her self when she gets in her wander and circling mode. She still has alot of pep.
Lightweight and sturdy
I was very happy with this purchase. It is lightweight (it was easy for me to carry with the handle), it is rather easy to set up, and I thought it seemed quite sturdy. I bought it to put my dog in when I am busy around the home doing certain chores and do not want her following me around (my dog is blind so trying to keep her safe).
Bought this crate to use for our new puppy. We have a camp and he comes to work with me, so we needed something easy to breakdown and travel with. This one works great. It's easy to setup and disassemble, also easy to clean.
This is my 3rd 36" Frisco soft crate. It works well for my dogs including the puppy. If he scratches on the door screen it doesnt snag. Yesterday when I set two of the crates up, the tab that holds the crate closed came loose from the canvas. The canvas is heavy duty & dog hair doesnt stick to the bottom as did with previous brands. Other than not being able to hold it closed now, I'm very happy with all three. My 3 wire crates are also Frisco as are my slo-feeder bowls.
Stitching is pathetic!
My dog loves being in a crate, so I thought this crate would be good for a recent trip. My dog pushed through the front side within 20 minutes. She didn't break the zipper, just the stitching around the zipper. I pushed that side up against the wall and tried again...she pushed through the stitching on the side as well. Needless to say, I was not able to crate my dog on my trip. I should have bought the wire crate for the same price...
My 10 yr english bulldog broke out of the crate within 2 hours the first day, and 20 minutes the second day. The zipper easily splits and she escapes. I thought a soft crate would be good for her cause she was giving herself bald spots rubbing on the metal one trying to get out, but it can not contain her for long at all. It looks much nicer then a metal crate though.
A safe quiet place
I got this for my new rescue dog as a safe place for her to go. She loves it and is happy in her own little hide out. It is easy to set up and easy to bring to places when we travel.
easy set up, easy escape
i appreciate how mobile this crate is, and it works well for my senior dog and he loves sleeping in it like his little cave. however, any other dog with interest in getting out can do so and permanently damage the crate very very easily.