Frisco Indoor & Outdoor 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog & Small Pet Crate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Perfect for on-the-go pet parents with its easy-to-fold design that also makes it compact for convenient storage. Add a Frisco Crate Mat Pet Bed for extra comfort.
- Lightweight construction makes it quick and easy to set up with no tools required, so it’s perfect for camping, car trips, hotels and inside your home. The durable mesh panels make sure there is sufficient ventilation for your pet.
- Features three zippered doors on the top, front and side for convenient entry and loading for your pet. Zippers include locking clips for added security, and the doors have straps so you can roll them up and keep the crate open for easy access.
- Constructed with a steel frame and a water-resistant base to keep your pet secure and comfortable. The durable fabric can be easily washed by hand, and the rounded corners protect surfaces wherever you place it.
- Available in sizes ranging from 21 inches to 42 inches long to accommodate pets up to 85 pounds. All sizes are lightweight and include a carrying handle for easy transport when not in use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Jespet 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Grey, 36 inch$94.99Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Guardian Gear Single Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Green/Blue, 31 inch$80.18Chewy Price$108.99List Price
- EliteField 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Blue Gray, 42 inch$118.99Chewy Price$209.99List Price
- MidWest Canine Camper Dog Tent Crate, Green, Small$71.99Chewy Price$111.99List Price
- DogGoods Do Good The Foldable Travel Dog Crate, Small$89.98Chewy Price
- Etna Pop-Open Single Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Black & White, 33 inch$22.00Chewy Price$49.00List Price
- EliteField 4-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate with Curtains, Navy Blue/Gray, 36 inch$115.99Chewy Price$209.99List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fleece Dog Crate Mat, Gray, 22-in$8.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Firstrax Noz2Noz Sof-Krate N2 Series 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, 36 inch$89.46Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- MidWest Canine Camper Single Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, 24 inch$59.83Chewy Price$108.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle, 3-Door||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle...||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle...||Top Load, Collapsible, 3-Door||Collapsible, Water-resistant|
|Material||Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Nylon, Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Nylon, Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Nylon, Mesh, Fleece, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Tools Included||No||No Tools Required||—||No||—|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Mouse, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Gerbil||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
61 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1323 Customer Reviews
This is my 3rd 36" Frisco soft crate. It works well for my dogs including the puppy. If he scratches on the door screen it doesnt snag. Yesterday when I set two of the crates up, the tab that holds the crate closed came loose from the canvas. The canvas is heavy duty & dog hair doesnt stick to the bottom as did with previous brands. Other than not being able to hold it closed now, I'm very happy with all three. My 3 wire crates are also Frisco as are my slo-feeder bowls.
Stitching is pathetic!
My dog loves being in a crate, so I thought this crate would be good for a recent trip. My dog pushed through the front side within 20 minutes. She didn't break the zipper, just the stitching around the zipper. I pushed that side up against the wall and tried again...she pushed through the stitching on the side as well. Needless to say, I was not able to crate my dog on my trip. I should have bought the wire crate for the same price...
My 10 yr english bulldog broke out of the crate within 2 hours the first day, and 20 minutes the second day. The zipper easily splits and she escapes. I thought a soft crate would be good for her cause she was giving herself bald spots rubbing on the metal one trying to get out, but it can not contain her for long at all. It looks much nicer then a metal crate though.
easy set up, easy escape
i appreciate how mobile this crate is, and it works well for my senior dog and he loves sleeping in it like his little cave. however, any other dog with interest in getting out can do so and permanently damage the crate very very easily.
So easy to travel with
We just took a weekend trip, and I had gotten 2 of these for our dogs. They fold down fairly thin, and are pretty light. I didn't have much trouble setting them up and taking them down at all, just had to fight a little with the cross bars. I've had more problems putting together wire kennels. They don't come with kennel pads, which is a must have with these. I bought the Frisco swirl crate mat (item 278180) to go with them. They fit perfectly, are very comfortable, and can stay in the kennel when they are folded down. All in all, I'm very happy with this product.
Compact - Not durable
I bought this to take while traveling on the road. It’s compact and easy to assemble. My dog was able to break through the zippered door immediately after being placed in the crate. He has separation anxiety and normally his crate is his comfort zone. I would recommend this to someone who’s dog just needs a crate to chill in and not be contained in while you’re away.
We’ve been diligent on create training with our new puppy but with summer travel and camping here we needed a way to keep the discipline. This travel crate has worked out very well. Easy to put up and take down. Or little guy loves it and so do we. Highly recommended for the pup on the go!
Love this crate!
I have this crate in 2 different sizes and I love it! It's easy to pop up or down for travel. I bring one to Rally class while my pup waits her turn and also use another in the house as her comfort place.
This crate is so easy to tote and set up. I bought this to use as a crate when we travel, and it works perfectly. It is as light as they say it is! I will emphasize that this is only for perfectly crate trained dogs, as any dog could get out of this quite easily. I would definitely recommend re-crate training while you are home to make sure your friend will respect it! I haven’t had any issues with my dog, but see that others have.
Well Made Crate
This was a well made crate, sturdy, but it was too small for our use. Also there's too much stuff hanging on it to the point it became annoying. We bought 2 other soft sided crates from Chewy and love them.