Project Paws Cranberry Plus D-Mannose Urinary Tract Support Chewable Dog Supplement, 75 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A natural solution to help support urinary tract health.
- Encourages the good bacteria to flourish within his digestive tract.
- Cranberry helps maintain normal pH and optimal bladder function.
- Give as a treat or crumble over food at mealtime.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Rx Vitamins Cranberry Rx Capsules Urinary Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$20.16Chewy Price$24.00List Price$19.15Autoship Price
- PetTest D-Mannose Urinary Tract Health Cranberry Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$32.95Chewy Price$31.30Autoship Price
- VetClassics Cranberry Comfort Urinary Tract Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 120 count$27.99Chewy Price$31.94List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics UTI Warrior Dog Supplement, 90 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Urinary Tract Cranberry, Bacon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- PetHonesty CranBladder Health Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- NaturVet Cranberry Relief Plus Echinacea Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna Urinary Tract Support Cranberry Salmon Flavor Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Cranberry Bladder Bites Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.67Chewy Price$25.34Autoship Price
- GNC Pets Advanced Urinary Support Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$11.19Chewy Price$16.99List Price$10.63Autoship Price
- NaturVet Bladder Support Plus Cranberry Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Bladder Support For Normal Bladder & Urinary Tract Health Dog Supplement, 90 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients per chewable tablet: D-Mannose 150 mg, Cranberry Extract (from Vaccinium macrocarpon) 100 mg, Echinacea 56 mg...||Whey Protein, Cranberry Extract, Marshmallow Root...||Active Ingredients: Cranberry Extract: 200 mg, Echinacea: 100 mg, Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C): 75 mg...||Cranberry, Echinacea, D-mannose, Real Chicken Powder||Beef Kidney Hydrolysate, D - Mannose, Curcumin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health, Immune Support, Recovery||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial...||Urinary Tract Health|
|Food Flavor||—||Bacon, Liver, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
BEWARE - LOOK AT THE TABLETS!
I bought 2 bottles and I just started using the second bottle and there are some kind of spots attached to the tablets which I didn’t notice when using the first bottle but they are all over these tablets. UGH! My dog kept spitting the tablet out of her mouth and she eats anything. I should have looked more closely when feeding her the first bottle. Both bottles expire on 01/23 and have the same lot# 21B0131. Unfortunately I purchased them more than 6 months ago so I won’t ever do that again.
I am very impressed with how effective this product is and how much it has helped our 9 year old German Shepherd. She has been having recurring UTI's, and it has reduced her symptoms dramatically. Not to mention Chewy had it to us the next day!
This worked great, after 3 days she was so much better
Chewy surpasses expectations
Chewy goes above and beyond to surpass the costumers expectation. Product selection is tremendous and you can always depend on reliable, promt shipping. Can't say enough good things about this company! I am a loyal and committed customer!
i just wish they would not turn to powder when cut.
Great Supplement for the bladder
My 15 yr old puggy has a problem with bladder infections..my vet suggested, strongly, to start her on this supplement..she gets 1/2 tab a/day..she likes the taste.
Do not buy this product.
I am going to try to return it. I have used Cranberry Mannose for my dogs for over 5 years and thought I would try this brand at Chewy. My dog who eats anything, won't touch it. It is dried up and crumbles. Has odd color and spots on the tablets. Hope to be able to get a refund.
Cody was sick
Cody has a Urinary Tract infection and within days he was feeling Better. Could not get an Vet appointment for 2 to 3 weeks so This cure him
Trouble breaking tablet
According to the directions I am to give my Maltese 1/2 a tablet but they are almost impossible to cut in half even though there is a line showing the 1/2 mark. Usually, the tablet crumbles when I attempt to cut it.
While product might work, it is very difficult to split tablets They cruble and break into pieces whether using a sharp oill splitter or sharp knife.