Frisco Indoor & Outdoor 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog & Small Pet Crate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Perfect for on-the-go pet parents with its easy-to-fold design that also makes it compact for convenient storage. Add a Frisco Crate Mat Pet Bed for extra comfort.
- Lightweight construction makes it quick and easy to set up with no tools required, so it’s perfect for camping, car trips, hotels and inside your home. The durable mesh panels make sure there is sufficient ventilation for your pet.
- Features three zippered doors on the top, front and side for convenient entry and loading for your pet. Zippers include locking clips for added security, and the doors have straps so you can roll them up and keep the crate open for easy access.
- Constructed with a steel frame and a water-resistant base to keep your pet secure and comfortable. The durable fabric can be easily washed by hand, and the rounded corners protect surfaces wherever you place it.
- Available in sizes ranging from 21 inches to 42 inches long to accommodate pets up to 85 pounds. All sizes are lightweight and include a carrying handle for easy transport when not in use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DogGoods Do Good The Foldable Travel Dog Crate, X-Large$199.98Chewy Price
- EliteField 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Gray, 24 inch$69.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Jespet 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Grey, 26 inch$74.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- MidWest Canine Camper Dog Tent Crate, Green, Small$71.99Chewy Price$111.99List Price
- EliteField 4-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate with Curtains, Navy Blue/Gray, 36 inch$115.99Chewy Price$209.99List Price
- Frisco Mocha Swirl Dog Crate Mat, 24-in$13.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Faux linen Dog Crate Cover, Gray, 36-in$29.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 42 inch$74.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Frisco Fold & Carry Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 36 inch$47.99Chewy Price
- KindTail Pawd Collapsible Dog & Cat Crate, White$129.00Chewy Price
- MidWest iCrate Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate Kit, Black, 42 inch$128.99Chewy Price$186.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle, 3-Door||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle...||Top Load, Collapsible, 3-Door||Collapsible, Water-resistant||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle, 3-Door|
|Material||Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Nylon, Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Nylon, Mesh, Fleece, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Polyester, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Tools Included||No||No Tools Required||No||N/A||No|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Mouse, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Gerbil||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
65 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1316 Customer Reviews
So easy to travel with
We just took a weekend trip, and I had gotten 2 of these for our dogs. They fold down fairly thin, and are pretty light. I didn't have much trouble setting them up and taking them down at all, just had to fight a little with the cross bars. I've had more problems putting together wire kennels. They don't come with kennel pads, which is a must have with these. I bought the Frisco swirl crate mat (item 278180) to go with them. They fit perfectly, are very comfortable, and can stay in the kennel when they are folded down. All in all, I'm very happy with this product.
Compact - Not durable
I bought this to take while traveling on the road. It’s compact and easy to assemble. My dog was able to break through the zippered door immediately after being placed in the crate. He has separation anxiety and normally his crate is his comfort zone. I would recommend this to someone who’s dog just needs a crate to chill in and not be contained in while you’re away.
This crate is so easy to tote and set up. I bought this to use as a crate when we travel, and it works perfectly. It is as light as they say it is! I will emphasize that this is only for perfectly crate trained dogs, as any dog could get out of this quite easily. I would definitely recommend re-crate training while you are home to make sure your friend will respect it! I haven’t had any issues with my dog, but see that others have.
Well Made Crate
This was a well made crate, sturdy, but it was too small for our use. Also there's too much stuff hanging on it to the point it became annoying. We bought 2 other soft sided crates from Chewy and love them.
This is a great kennel for travel, however we did have a issue with the front zipper breaking. You have to be careful with the zippers. It is also hard to clean near the posts of you have a dog that sheds.
Nice shape and size for large cats!
This is very useful for large cats! Easy to drop them in from the top and surround them with blankets. Spacious without being overwhelmingly large. It's a little shorter yet higher than some others I've had. I like the green color and feel it was a good choice for us. You can easily fit in two cats together if needed.
This is the perfect size for my Springer Spaniel. He is 7 months old now and will be a good size for him in adulthood. The only problem with it is that it barely fits into the back of my large SUV, and doesn't have any way of of attaching it to the seats. I could put him in the cargo area but I image his not being able to see would cause distress. The day after I got it I put it in the living room and low and behold he got out by manipulating the zippers on his own. I guess I shouldn't be surprised as he opens doors too! I may need to find a way to hold it down with bungie cords, with half the seat down.
great alternative to metal crate when traveling
was looking for something to put in car to travel with multiple pets... one needs to be crated while out ... looked al many items...ordered this and it is perfect.... strong, good supports, perfect size, easy to carry like carrying a portfolio..... thank you
Ended up well
The crate I purchased initially arrived with an issue with the sticking/bracket on one end of a zipper that meant it could simply be pushed open from the inside. When I brought this to the attention of the Chewy customer service team they were able to resolve it immediately and sent me a new crate that arrived in two days. Given the size and awkwardness for shipping the customer service rep said not to worry about trying to ship it back, that I could go ahead and dispose of it appropriately. The replacement crate was in great condition and had no issue with zippers or fasteners. It's lightweight and easy to assemble, disassemble, and transport whenever needed. The one issue we ran into early on was that its light weight made potential for tipping over seem imminent. So far the dog hasn't managed to tip it over but even if that day arrives the set up is secure enough that I am not concerned about any real issues beyond him freaking himself out pretty well.
Happy dogs, happy owners
Great alternative to a bulky metal cage. Lightweight, foldable/compact, and perfect playpen for our two miniature Pomeranians to have a plush pillow and a pee pad with water bowl when I’m busy around the house or running errands.