Frisco Non-Skid Stainless Steel Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Durable stainless steel pet bowl is stain-proof and rust-resistant.
- High-quality polished finish with charming embossed design.
- Non-skid base ensures a secure grip to prevent tipping and spills.
- Easy to clean for a hygienic eating experience for your pal.
- Dishwasher safe and available in two sizes so you can find the perfect one.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Hammered Melamine Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 0.75 Cup$5.66Chewy Price
- Signature Housewares Bones Non-Skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, Aqua, 3-cup$7.53Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Pet Champion Antique Camping Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 6-cup$7.31Chewy Price$8.95List Price
- Frisco Colorful Geometric Melamine Bowl, 1.5 Cups, bundle of 2$11.64Chewy Price$12.26List Price
- Iconic Pet Color Splash Stripe Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Green, 64-oz$18.57Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Frisco Houndstooth Non-skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, 4 Cups$9.99Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Stainless Steel Mirror Finish Dog Bowl, 5-qt$12.21Chewy Price$13.73List Price
- Bone Dry Lattice Non-Skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 3-cup$11.69Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- OurPets Durapet Premium Rubber-Bonded Stainless Steel No-Tip Bowl, Medium$11.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Bone Dry Paw Lattice Print Non-Skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl Set, 1.5-cup, 2 count$16.00Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- Park Life Designs Manor Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Grey, 8-cup$17.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Crate, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Removable Bowls|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel, Melamine, Plastic, Metal||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||9-cup; 72-oz||7.5-cup; 60-oz||1.25-cup; 10-oz||1-cup; 8-oz||1.80-cup; 14.4-oz|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Kitten, Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
253 Customer Reviews
Good stainless steel bowl for the $
Inexpensive steel bowl. Non-skid rubber ring immediately came off and would not stay on. Even with out the rubber ring, bowl doesn’t slide around as much as a conventional bowl. Guess it is still a good value.
If you want non-skid, this is not the solution
The bowl itself is great -- nice stainless steel that resist bacteria growth. However, the rubber band comes off very easily and is almost impossible to put back on and then falls off again. I've had this problem before with these types of bowls so I knew I'd have this problem. I gave up, don't use the band and put the bowl on a rubber mat.
unfortunately it scoots
I got this for my pekepoo. He has a fear of bowls and spent his 1st few months having to eat off the floor. I found he's, mainly, afraid of narrow places for putting his face and if the bowl moves he won't eat from it again. I have a bigger bowl that works but I thought since this one is wider and more his size he may take to it even better. But, it moved. The first time he tried, it scooted and he wouldn't try again. ** perfect size for a cat or small dog **
I needed an extra water bowl for the room where my dog stays during the day, and I wanted one that held a lot of water so that it didn't need to be refilled constantly. This holds a lot of water (plus!), but it is really wide and shallow (minus!). I would have preferred a deeper bowl, as it would spill less easy. Also, the rubber gasket around the bottom slips off pretty easily. Luckily, we keep it under a tall counter where it won't be knocked into and I fill it with a water bottle, so it has served its purpose!
Light and anti-skid
With this bowl, I noticed my puppy learning a new trick: press a paw into the bowl and water squirts out! Looking more closely, I could see how she evolved this behavior. Under the lighting in my house, the reflection of the water line in the bowl seemsedto be masked out. This was her way of determining if there was more water. So I placed an opaque cereal bowl inside, which is secured by the walls of the steel bowl against movement. Consequence: she knows when there is water available, and the smaller cereal bowl is far easier to handle than the large, unwieldy, stainless steel framework. Problem solved ! Set-up improved !
Purrfect for cats!
Small stainless bowls for cats are hard to find and these are the right size, low profile and priced very reasonably. (The issue with the label appears to have been resolved as the label on mine was on the bottom, not inside the bowl.)
Purchased two for the fur babies and they are perfect! Love that they are non slip and washable!
Do not like. Not as nice as the regular ones and do not feel as thick. They are rather flimsy. Will not order these again
Not good for my dog.
She slides it all around the floor, and her food goes all over the place. I know it says non skid, but not on a wood floor. I put them in a donation bag to bring to a shelter.
Frisco Non-Skid Stainless Steel Bowl
I bought 2 of these bowls and I just love them. They are shallow and a litter wider for cats. To me they are perfect. I will buy more for my feral cats.