Frisco Plush Squeaking Sloth Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Plush sloth dog toy features a built-in squeaker to make playtime even more exciting.
- Soft plush fabric makes it cuddly enough for snuggling up to for naps too.
- Playing with your pup is a great way to add in the daily exercise dogs need to stay healthy.
- Paw-fect for a game of toss and fetch or as a comfy companion for your furry friend.
- The sloth is available in two sizes and there are other cuddly squeaky critters from Frisco.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Realistic Plush Rabbit Plush Dog Toy, Medium$8.78Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush Squeaking Lamb Dog Toy, Medium$6.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush Squeaking Bear Dog Toy, Medium$8.60Chewy Price
- Frisco Textured Plush Squeaking Hippo Dog Toy$8.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush Squeaking Pizza Slice Dog Toy$6.49Chewy Price
- Frisco Frosted Pastry Plush Dog Toy$5.19Chewy Price
- ZippyPaws Donutz Squeaky Plush No Stuffing Dog Toy, Chocolate$9.99Chewy Price
- ZippyPaws Hedgehog Plush Dog Toy, Large$8.99Chewy Price
- Multipet Duckworth Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Color Varies, Mini$4.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush Squeaky Duck Dog Toy, Jumbo$15.55Chewy Price$17.98List Price
- Frisco Plush Squeaking Burrito Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
225 Customer Reviews
This sloth is so ADORABLE
I have five dogs, and only one loves stuffies. He keeps it on my bed and only plays with it at bed time. Not the perfect time for me, but it is his nightly routine. He took to this adorable sloth immediately and they have become best sleeping buddies. It is well made, sewing is all good and strong, and how can you not love that face? The picture I have posted is of his last stuffy from Chewy.
My two dogs are always fighting over this toy
My Goldendoodle has an entire basket of toys, and yet for some reason this sloth toy is her favorite of all time. She never takes her eyes off it and cuddles with it all day! Unfortunately my other dog (who’s much smaller) has also taken interest in the sloth and always tries to steal it from her. In a basket full of toys the two of them always go for this one. I’m not sure what it is about this particular stuffed toy but it is certainly a win in our home! (It has also held up well despite the constant tug of war fights over it)
Adorable cuddle toy for the none chewer
Cute toy for small dogs but Maddie doesn't know how to play nice. Chewed off the claws and nose. Maybe when she's a bit older. Would purchase this cute toy again.
My Corgi pup isn't the most gentle on her toys. In fact was thinking slothy wasn't going to make it through the day. Surprisingly enough, it's been about 3 months and slothy still not only has her squeaker, but all her extremities as well! Durable for sure.
Didn’t last 3 minutes
I couldn’t believe I wasted money on this toy. The toy stopped squeaking after the second or third squeak. Dead and no longer played with.
Fun Plush Toy
our 50lb. hound loves to destroy her toys. Her first objective is to get the squeaker out! After that she goes after the stuffing. However, with this toy, after she got the squeaker out and much of face destroyed, she carries it around the house! We are always present when she gets a soft toy like this, but she loves them.
My dog loves it!
My Doxie absolutely loves it! She sleeps with it and really likes to play fetch with this toy-
Chewy has been absolutely great to work with. The response time and shipping is the best I have ever had. This is a great company to work with.
Lab loves this toy
We have a lab that used to be pretty rough on her toys, but if I say don't tear it up, she won't tear it apart to get squeaker out. She will make the squeaker stop working but keeps toy intact. She has enjoyed the sloth and has snuck it outside a couple of times. She hasn't stopped the squeak on this one though and she enjoys bringing it to us and then pulling on it to get it back. It has held up well.
My puppy loves it
I got this sloth in the smallest size, and it turned out to be perfect for my new puppy. She adores the squeaky sound it makes and it's the perfect size for her to play fight with