Frisco Quilted Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- From Frisco by Chewy. This solid memory foam cushion provides maximum support by conforming to your pet’s body shape.
- Perfect for dogs and cats alike, senior pets or pets that need more support for their muscles and joints.
- Quilted material provides a soft surface that your pet is sure to love and make their lounging, napping and sleeping bed of choice.
- Neutral colors complement any home décor, and the removable, machine-washable cover makes it easy to keep it clean. It’s also available in multiple sizes so you are sure to find one to fit your pet’s needs.
- Frisco products are crafted to deliver more happy moments together—from cozy beds to sturdy toys, to leakproof potty gear. Designed, tested and approved by the pet experts at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FurHaven NAP Deluxe Memory Foam Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$44.64Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Frisco Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, X-Large$64.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Ortho Lounger Dog & Cat Bed, Grey, X-Large$59.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Snuggle Deluxe Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$37.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- DealFurHaven NAP Ultra Plush Orthopedic Deluxe Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Cream, Medium$26.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- DealFrisco Tufted Square Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$35.98Chewy Price$42.44List Price
- DealFurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Deluxe Orthopedic Dog & Cat Mattress, Stone Gray, Jumbo$41.29Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Deluxe Oxford Orthopedic Indoor/Outdoor Dog & Cat Bed w/ Removable Cover, Jumbo, Stone Grey$49.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- DealFurHaven NAP Ultra Plush Full Support Orthopedic Deluxe Dog & Cat Bed, Gray, Jumbo$56.79Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- DealFrisco Durable Faux Gusset Dog & Cat Bed, Black, X-Large$62.92Chewy Price$70.79List Price
- Frisco Plush Orthopedic Pillow Dog Bed with Removable Cover, Navy Herringbone, Large$39.98Chewy Price$42.73List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Orthopedic, Machine-washable, Removable Cover||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Cooling, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Waterproof, Removable Cover...||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable|
|Cover Material||Velvet, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Velvet, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior, Kitten||Senior, Adult||Senior, Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Fill And Frame Material||Memory Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Memory Foam, Gel Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
462 Customer Reviews
Great bed for my Lab
My Lab is about 70 Lbs, and I bought the XL bed just to give him some extra space. I would not use this as a crate bed as some people do because dogs will chew this bed. But, if you use the bed for its intended purpose as a comfortable resting place for your dog, this is a fantastic option. It is just the right thickness, and my Lab loves this bed.
Great foam, flimsy cover
I bought this bed for my 10 month old puppy who prefers a lot of cushion. She has never torn or chewed any toys, bedding, or household items up. She typically has no problem being crated at night but will scratch at the plastic bottom of the crate for about 5 minutes when I leave her during day time. I was watching her from a camera to make sure she didn't chew this up the first time I left her and she just flipped the corner up a few times with her paw so she could scratch the crate. That's all it took for this tear to happen. I am already shopping for a new cover because the actual inside is amazing, she is 60 lbs and doesn't sink down at all. Even. the top fabric of the bed is really nice, but that bottom part is too thin. Luckily she didn't notice or care about tearing up the inside but I worry about what could happen the next time I leave her. I might try to sew it up, but imagine the bottom fabric would just tear.
Nice Cage Bed
This bed fit perfect in my dogs cage. It's open 24x7 but he likes to go in to it to lay down and I suspect get away from the other dog. He's almost 13 so I thought I get a more plush bed for him rather than the thin mat that was there before.
Large dog bed
I had one of these beds for one of my two dogs. I had another style bed for the second dog. Well she was always in the other dogs crate, on this bed. I then got a puppy. I figured I would need an extra bed for the puppy, for when she has accidents. So I purchased one of these orthopedic dog beds. My dog now loves her crate!! And it fits the crate better!
Fabulous Senior Bed
I have gone through at least three beds trying to find the right bed for my senior Basset Hound that he would sleep on at night. Every single one he would get on and immediately get back off and end up sleeping on the floor beside the bed. This one accomplished the mission. He sleeps on this one. Finally Success!!
love these beds! I have 2 of them!
I purchased this dog bed last year and loved it so much that I bought another when they had a sale! My pup uses it everyday in his kennel and loves it. It is also washable which has been a lifesaver! The only problem is that overtime the material around the zipper has stretched and required sowing to keep it from stretching/tearing any further.
I've had this for a little over a year and it's a great bed for my dog! I was having issues finding something to fit my dog Lola's cage since it's quite large and wanted something orthopedic for her joints. Safe to say it's pretty great and she loves it!
My dog loves this cushion
Our older Pug is starting to get a little stiff when he lays on the floor. We got him one of these cushions to put on the floor where he "helps" us do yoga because he seemed to be getting too warm in his bolster bed but too stiff on the floor. That really opened a can of worms! Then the other Pug wanted one too. Then we got a couple for the car crates. Then the old Pug needed one in a different room and it goes on. I really appreciate that he seems really comfortable when he is on this cushion and stays put for longer than any of his more expensive beds.
As soon as I opened this bed my dog hopped right on, she thinks it is quite comfortable. I like that the cover is removable so I can wash it when needed.
can’t imagine crating without it!
I bought this dog bed for, at the time, my 3 month lab… safe to say that he is now 11 months old and this thing has held up! I highly recommend it. If you are on the fence about this product, my recommendation is that you go ahead and get it.He is about 65lbs and has no issues with the mattress drooping under his weight. I have the XL which fits perfectly in his 42inch cage with no problems at all. Like I said, I highly recommend this product. He loves sleeping on it, chewing a bone on it, and just relaxing. I’ve never had an issue with the quality or with him finding the zipper and chewing it up. It is pretty durable and I like that it’s washable, it’s very easy to take off and put back on.