Frisco Shedding Rake Dog & Cat Brush, One Size
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soft grip handle makes grooming easier on you and ensures a sturdy grip while you work out tough knots and tangles.
- Precision-tapered metal pins help lift hair that’s ready to be shed and reduce flyaway furballs around the house.
- Helps prevent difficult mats and work out tough tangles in your pet’s hair to keep their coat healthy.
- Helps improve your pal’s skin and coat health while helping reduce shedding around the house.
- Great as an easy-to-use addition to your pet’s regular grooming routine.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ethical Pet Spot Grooming Glove, 9-in$4.29Chewy Price$5.39List Price
- FURminator Hair Collection Dog & Cat Brush$5.59Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Dog & Cat Grooming Brush, Orange$12.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Rubber Duckie Dog & Cat Curry Brush, Yellow$7.95Chewy Price
- Pet Republique Dog & Cat Undercoat Rake$8.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- FURemover Duo Dual-Sided Grooming & Hair Removal Dog & Cat Brush, Color Varies$7.00Chewy Price$9.51List Price
- Frisco Dog & Cat Adjustable Grooming Gloves, Large/X-Large, Pair$15.51Chewy Price
- Hertzko Self-Cleaning Dog & Cat Slicker Brush, Regular$15.10Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Frisco Cat & Dog Pin Bristle Brush, Large$6.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Dematting Dog Rake, One Size$6.38Chewy Price
- Mr. Peanut's Hand Gloves Dog & Cat Grooming & Deshedding Aid, 2 count$9.64Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Ozark Pet Dog & Cat Grooming Kit, Pink, Large$14.97Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||Recycled Fiberglass||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Brush Type||Deshedding Tool||Deshedding Tool||Deshedding Tool, Rake||Deshedding Tool||Deshedding Tool|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||N/A|
|Grooming Tool Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Groomer Accessory|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
46 Customer Reviews
My current standard poodle sheds more than any other poodle I have ever had. Small amounts, but more than I can bear. With daily combing, this little device seems to help. It goes through his curly locks easily and pulls out the loose stuff. (BTW, I feed him a homemade organic diet owing to allergies and supplement it with an excellent vitamin mixture specifically for homemade meals, in case you are wondering.)
Great for double coated dogs
I have 2 Bernese Mtn Dogs & constantly battle the hair. This does a great job of removing the undercoat. I can’t say that my dogs love it so I just use it a couple minutes a day to try & keep things under control.
Works great xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Really good to check your work
This is the brush to use for double coated dogs such as german shepherds and huskies. Youll need a curry brush and a slicker brush as well. After im done using the other two brushes, i use the undercoat rake to check my work and see if theres any more shedding the other brushes havent gotten out yet and to get the bulk of it out. Itll take a long time and you wont get as good of a brush if you only have this one, so at least get the slicker brush to pull both the top coat and the undercoat.
I have been fighting puppy hair for months, the constant shedding as the winter coat comes in. I have tried standard brushes, brush gloves, rubber brushes and all do ok but I still fought with hair. This thing is amazing, my dog loves it and I am shocked at the amount of hair I get off him once a week with very little time brushing, my cat even lets me get a swipe or two on her and with her temperament that right there is a miracle lol. Didn’t think it would be very good with how low the price was but I am definitely very impressed!
Not so good.
Eh!! Have a Husky mix with very thick coat and was hoping that this would get all those areas that you can easily pull with your fingers but this can’t even get. Hair comes off onto the brush but the dogs coat still has that appearance that she needs to be brushed. Somewhat disappointed.
It works really well on my German Shepherd getting any loose hairs off of her! Plus she loves the way it feels.
Great deshedding tool
Highly recommend this! Works great getting rid of the undercoat
The Frisco shedding dog rake brush works better than any other brush I have ever used to get the very thick undercoat out of my dogs coat while shedding. The individual pins turn which helps tremendously in getting the brush through my dogs thick coat. Plus, the ends of the pins are rounded and not sharp. Other brushes I've used have caused pain on her skin if I am not careful to not touch her skin while brushing. This brush is easy to use and causes my dog no pain.
I purchased this for my husky, springer spaniel mix. He sheds like crazy! I have tried many other brushes & this one works the best by far!