Frisco Solid Nylon Dog Collar
About This Item
- This classic collar is made from high-quality, woven nylon that uses an Ultra-Weld™ seal for superior strength and comfort during every day wear and fun outdoor adventures. The durable nylon webbing has been lab tested to withstand up to seven times the maximum recommended weight for each size.
- The D-ring lets you easily attach a lead, and the collar is made with nickel-coated hardware that gives it a clean, polished look. The plastic buckle is curved for your dog’s comfort.
- Collars come in multiple sizes with adjustable slides that are easy to use, so you can get the exact fit your pup needs for security and comfort.
- Adventures outside can sometimes lead to dirty paws and collars, but you can easily clean these collars by hand washing with a mild detergent.
- Comes in the same standard and vibrant color options as Frisco Solid Nylon Leads, so you can mix and match or color coordinate.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||N/A||Outdoor Use||N/A||Outdoor Use||Outdoor Use|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
437 Customer Reviews
Nylon is stiff and not pliable.
I bought this for my king Charles spaniel. The collar is a little wider than I thought it would be and the material is a little stiff. I ended up taking it off him because it seemed a little uncomfortable for my pooch.
These collars are great, I would diffinlly recommend these for anyone with dogs, we use them all the time and our pups just had surgery so we needed the cones of which we bought from chewy and they work great, I cant say enough good things about the collars and chewy, they are just awesome, the customer service I would give above and beyond a 10, everytime I call a real person answers every time I call and very very polite and go out of there way to help, u just dont get that any more, t bgg eats why chewy is the best in everything from customer service to delivery and very courteous personal who care about u and your pet no matter what pet it is, my hat off to chewy and there products awesome all around, management and service people are the best people I have ever had to deal with, recommend chewy for all your needs on animals,
I picked pink because I just got a tiny Chihuahua female. She looks so cute in it. It is made well and the latch is easy to use.
Perfect for a pup
Bought this for my new, 9 week old, Puggle. The collar we originally had for him was massive but this one was simple to adjust to his size and he will have plenty of growing room. We bought him a small. It does only have the leash ring but he will be walking in harnesses most of the time so I am not concerned about his tags getting snapped off.
Ordered for My Mom's Dog
I ordered this (Small in Blue) for one of my mom's dogs who needed a new collar. It has such a bright color, and fits him perfectly. It is a little harder to adjust than some other collars, but I feel that also means that isn't going to loosen up on its own. Seems like a really great and affordable collar.
Pug neck to small
to big for my pugs neck plus too thick She did not tolerate it on her neck I have to be careful she is only a year old
Can’t Adjust to make it smaller
Can’t Adjust to make it smaller And it’s just glued no stitching makes it too hard to try to adjust to make it smaller to fit my dogs neck . It’s not stitched at all so what happens when the glue breaks down it’s gonna come off
We've had our sweet rescue dog one year now, so it was time for a pretty new collar for her. She has grown a bit, so the next size up from the one we got last year fits perfectly.
I bought these in red to hold bow ties and a 'lady bow' for Christmas pictures and they did the trick! They're sturdy for this price-point! The only gripe I have is this: it's a real trick trying to get it sized because the buckles are really tight and sliding the collar through them is next to impossible. Aggravating. The size charts also worked perfectly to fit my crew of Small, Medium, and Jumbo!
Perfect to a puppy
Basic collar that's perfect to introduce to a puppy. It held up well to the constant scratching during the adjustment period. It's all fuzzy but it is still intact.