Frisco Stainless Steel Bowls with Adjustable Elevated Holder, 7 Cups
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ideal for medium or large breed dogs who need their bowls elevated.
- Provides a more comfortable eating experience.
- Adjustable elevated bowl holder to fit your dog’s preferred height.
- Two stainless steel bowls, includes clip to hold together.
- Top rack dishwasher safe bowls for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Zone Designer Diner Adjustable Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, 7-cup$26.95Chewy Price$30.95List Price
- Frisco Elevated Dog Diner, 8 Cup, Gray$30.80Chewy Price
- Neater Pets Neater Feeder Deluxe Elevated & Mess-Proof Dog Bowls, Bronze, 3.5-cup & 5-cup$38.57Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- Pet Adobe Modern Double Elevated Dog Bowl$22.95Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- Sam's Pets Dan Single Wood & Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, Large$46.99Chewy Price$63.32List Price
- Pawfect Pets Elevated Feeder Raised Dog Bowl Stand with four Stainless Steel Bowls, Large, 12-in$49.95Chewy Price$54.95List Price
- Frisco Diamond Non-skid Elevated Double Dog & Cat Bowl, 4 Cup$18.09Chewy Price
- OurPets Comfort Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, Black, 4-cup$19.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Frisco Stainless Steel Bowl with Elevated Stand, Black, 3 Cups$15.56Chewy Price
- Frisco Pyramid Elevated Dog & Cat Diner, 8-cup$22.32Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe||Elevated, Double, Non-Skid...||Dishwasher-Safe, Elevated||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Double...||BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Removable Bowls, Elevated, Double|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||7-cup; 56-oz per bowl||7-cup; 56-oz per bowl||5.75 Cups/46-oz||8-cup; 64-oz per bowl||8-cups; 64-oz|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No||N/A||No Tools Required||N/A|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
165 Customer Reviews
Works great for our medium sized dog
At 16, our 45lbs mixed breed dog started struggling to drink without tumbling over into his bowl. This elevated stand has helped immensely. So far we've been using it on the lowest setting, which is just enough higher than his old setup to keep him from leaning too far into it. The clip is easy to use and keeps the bowls in place if he does stumble into it, and the stand is very stable so it doesn't tip over. Paired with the Frisco Silicone Mat it makes for way less clean up. Very glad we got this for our boy to stay hydrated with much less mess. The only thing I would change if I could is to eliminate the raised brand name in the bowls. Other than that it is very functional and well made.
An Old Friend Needs Help
Our 12 year old pit is in good health but we noticed her joint health was failing a bit. She was dropping food out of her mouth when eating. She seems so much more comfortable with this adjustable tray. The tray has three heights and is very inconspicuous. Best of all, our Kona doesn’t have to bend her neck down to the floor to eat anymore.
One leg is broken
I bought 2 of these. One of them has a broken leg. It doesn't look damaged from the outside so it must be something internally in the leg. It doesn't lock into place at the highest setting on one of the 4 legs. Thankfully my dogs are different height so this damaged one can be used at the middle setting and the fully functional one can be used at the highest. Overall I really like these and if it wasn't for the broken leg I would say they are pretty nice for the price and stable.
Perfect for my pup!
The Frisco Stainless Steel Bowls with Adjustable Elevated Holder, 7 cups is just what I needed for my Shiloh Shepherd pup. He is 3 1/2 months old and is huge! Eating from a bowl on the floor was hard on him. He loves his new feeder! And it's adjustable so, as he grows it can be elevated 2 more times. Thank you, Chewy!
Perfect for my big boy!
At its' tallest height, this is perfect for for my very large Great Pyrenees/Lab mix. He doesn't have to bend at all, which helps his digestion. Also, it's very easy to clean...bowls in the dishwasher, and I just wash the stand in the sink.
Sturdy and easy to use!
We originally needed something that was high so our elderly dog wouldn’t have to keep bending down all the way for water and food. The price was right! Had to buy this. You just have to make sure the legs are locked down good before putting the bowls in. The dog stand comes with 2 bowls. Highly recommend this product!
Fantastic feeding solution
I highly recommend his elevated bowl for any large breed, aging dog. When my 120lb St Bernard/Retriever mix, Ethel started having shoulder issues I got her this double bowl feeder. Excellent quality and it's adjustable.
Feeder is Perfect
I ordered this for my 5 yr old Bulldog. He was having trouble chocking on his food. This seems to have helped. I have ordered one for my Boxer as well. Very sturdy and love the bowls that are included. Chewy gets an A, as usual.
Works as needed, good quality and sturdy. I didn’t have to change height as lowest height worked for my dog so can’t speak to sturdiness if you change the height
Exactly what we needed
Simple and just what we needed. Already put together - I just washed the bowls, put food and water in them and clipped them in. By the way, there are no stickers on the inside of the bowls which I appreciated.