Frisco Stainless Steel Taper Non-Skid Cat Bowl, 3/4-Cup, 1 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of durable stainless steel for long lasting use.
- Tapered, slanted design and rubber, non-slip rim stabilize the bowl.
- Helps cut down on messes and cleanup time after they get their munch on.
- 3/4-cup capacity is perfect for any kitty’s food or water.
- Dishwasher safe to help you keep your cat’s bowl clean and clear.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Heavy Duty Non-Skid Saucer Cat Bowl, Gray, 1 count$5.60Chewy Price
- Frisco New York Non-skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, 1.50 Cups$6.70Chewy Price
- Frisco Round Cat Dish, Cream$4.01Chewy Price
- Signature Housewares Coastal Fish Non-Skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, 1-cup$4.37Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- OurPets Durapet Premium Stainless Steel Cat & Dog Bowl, Medium, 1 cup$7.89Chewy Price$7.95List Price
- Frisco Kaleidoscope Pattern Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, Purple, 0.50 Cup$4.47Chewy Price$4.80List Price
- Frisco Marble Design Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, 0.75 Cup, 2 count$8.36Chewy Price$8.80List Price
- Frisco Paris Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, 0.50 Cup$7.77Chewy Price
- Frisco Pink Cute Cats Melamine Cat Bowl, 1.5 Cup, 2 count$14.62Chewy Price$15.40List Price
- Frisco Marble Design Non-skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, 1.25 Cups$6.54Chewy Price
- Frisco Cat Face Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, Blue, 0.50 Cup, 2 count$16.20Chewy Price$17.06List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Removable Bowls||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Capacity (Max)||1-cup; 8-oz||1 cup||1.5-cup; 12-oz||1-cup; 8-oz||1-cup; 8-oz|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Kitten, Adult||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||—||—||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
great for older cats
I have almost a 18 year old cat that doesn't like to eat with his head down as much as the younger ones. this dish is great for him and with the non-slip bottom he's not chasing it across the floor.
Both my cats can finish their food with no whisker fatigue! I wish it was less of a reflected finish , and I wish the rubber nonslips were a higher quality
I think it was just not deep enough...and it didn't hold as much food as I thought it would. I just use another dish for my cat and I tilt it upwards.
Cats made a mess
I don't know why my cats make such a mess when they eat, but this was way worse than they're normal ceramic bowls. It doesn't hold much food either. Disappointed because I don't know what good options are available. I don't use plastic for them so not many options.
Planned obsolescence in action
Initially I really liked these bowls. I wanted a more shallow-style bowl for my kitties, and these seemed like a decent substitute for the overpriced Dr. Catsby bowl. However, I have had four of the bowls for just 11 months, and on ALL of them, the rubber rim is disintegrating rapidly -- even though I only handwash the bowls, and two of them have been barely used at all. This is really disappointing, since the whole reason I wanted a rubber rim was to prevent the bowls from sliding all over the kitchen floor as my eager kitties chow down. And frankly, it's ridiculous that the rim would disintegrate this fast. As a person of a certain age, I can remember my mom buying Tupperware containers that are still in perfect condition lo these many years later (40+), so it certainly can be done. Therefore I would not recommend these bowls, unless you don't care about the rubbery part.
It is alright
Overall it is a good, sturdy, non-slip dish. I took a star off because it easily becomes a mess. My two senior cats are messy eaters, so I expect some mess, but their wet food gets EVERYWHERE with this dish. It is annoying to have to clean the food mat and dish constantly, but overall it is good and will use it in rotation with their other bowls.
My kitties love these
I find way more often the bowl is totally empty after I use these to feed - and the growing kitties I have are able to eat faster and with less mess now.
These are awesome
These dishes worked perfectly for my Frenchton Puppy! He absolutely loves these dishes. I use one for water and one for his food. The no slip bottoms make a HUGE difference. He was dragging his bowl all over before I got these.
My 17 year plus kitty needed a change. This gentle sloping bowl makes it easier and and cleaner for him to enjoy his meals. Bowl cleans up easily.
Perfect for our needs. The smaller size seems to have lessened my desire to play in the water.