Frisco Sushi Shop Cardboard Cat House
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cardboard cat house provides your kitty with a private hideaway to scratch, nap and chill.
- Sushi shop design turns up the quirk factor for a unique look in your home.
- Scratch pad is made with kitty-approved corrugated cardboard that shreds easily without catching.
- Large opening lets your kitty hop in and out as they please—and keep their eye on the action from inside their hideout.
- Easy to assemble in just a few steps.
- Looking for feline-approved essentials for a happy cat? Get toys, litter, scratchers and more from Frisco, only at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ice Cream Truck Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$24.90Chewy Price
- Frisco Tudor House Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Spaceship Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$19.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Castle Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$24.82Chewy Price
- Frisco Farmhouse Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$24.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Cactus Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$24.98Chewy Price
- Frisco TV Set Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Camper Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- SnugglyCat Ripple Rug Cat Activity Play Mat$44.00Chewy Price$46.00List Price
- Frisco Modern House Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Barn Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- KONG Play Spaces Bungalow Cat Toy$20.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
This is so cool!
#ReceivedFreeProduct These cardboard cat houses are the coolest things! My daughter put them together, only having an issue once where the pieces didn't match the instructions. It was not hard for her to understand and get together. The cats love them! They sleep in them all of the time. The only thing that I would change is that somehow have the scratcher pad be attached somehow to the rest because my cats like to pop it off. we ended up taping it.
Open for business!
Very easy to assemble. Barely put it on the floor and our cat, Lola, dove into it and went nuts clawing at the cardboard flooring. Her sister squeezed herself in for a piece of the action. Total winner!! Easily a repurchase when they obliterate this one.
Sushi Shop House & Scratch Pad
#ReceivedFreeProduct I got this for my daughter’s cat, Miso. He weighs in at about 3 pounds, so he is still small. It was easy to put this together. It had double sided tape and cardboard inserts. Once it was put together, Miso was curious and went into the sushi shop to chill and scratch when needed.
Cat is thrilled!
#ReceivedFreeProduct Got this for my cat and she LOVES it. It's also super cute and brightens up our home. My cat hangs out in there when it gets too cold or loud with guests. It helps her feel safe. I love the sushi theme as it gets a lot of attention when I have guests over.
My cats are spoiled
This sushi restaurant made a great addition to the “boardwalk” we set up for our cats. Nestled between the surf shop and snow cone shack, it’s walking distance to the “beach” where they can bury their stinky babies. As you can see, this narrative has gotten out of control and I’m not sure how to reel it back in at this point. I would give it five stars, but it isn’t as secure around the bottom as it should be and I’m going to have to add some glue to keep it from coming apart. The important thing is that it’s adorable, the cats actually hang out in it, and it fit perfectly into the outrageous kitty-city that has taken over the upstairs hallway.
Fast and easy to setup
#ReceivedFreeProduct This is a fast and easy way to spruce up your cat's area in any home. In ours we have 3 of these houses and the kids and I get a kick out of them being in their little houses. I am absolutely in love and cant wait to get a few more. (idea: What about an RV?) we are avid campers and would love it!
Easy to assemble
#ReceivedFreeProduct This was super easy to assemble my 10-year-old pit this together by herself without even looking at the directions. you just fold all the pieced where they are marked and pop them in place. the cats loved the sushi house and have been scratching away at the flooring.
Cute but not durable
This is a super fun and cute idea, but even for the price it is cheaper and flimsier than I expected. Assembly directions are not quite accurate either, told me to remove stickers from B when they were actually on A. A decent scratcher if nothing else.
Easy setup and cat likes it
#ReceivedFreeProduct This Frisco Sushi Shop Cardboard Cat House is pretty neat. It is very easy to setup and my cat sleeps in these all the time. The scratch pad at the bottom is a great feature and has cut back on her scratching furniture.
Sushi loves it!
#ReceivedFreeProduct My sushi girl loves her new cat house. Her name is sushi and I thought this would be so perfect for her. It looks adorable in her little corner, in love with it. It’s very sturdy and she loves it!!