Frisco Swirl Dog Crate Mat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Versatile, ultra-plush crate and carrier mat can also double as a standalone pet bed.
- Tufted, poly-fiber cushion offers a thick layer of comfort whether for traveling or taking a nap.
- Polyester top keeps dogs cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Machine washable design allows you to use it over and over again, and the non-skid bottom keeps it from slipping around.
- Specially sized to fit a variety of spaces, including many carriers, crates, dog houses and vehicles. Available in mocha and gray.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Best Pet Supplies Heavy Duty Dog Crate Mat, Gray Linen, X-Large$32.07Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Frisco Quilted Plush Dog Crate Mat, Gray, 42-in$25.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Durable Crate Mat, Black, 42-in$44.99Chewy Price$56.04List Price
- Frisco Corner Bolster Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, Brown, 30-in$25.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Comfortable Fleece Tri-fold Arrow Print Dog Crate Mat, 24-in$10.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fleece Dog Crate Mat, Gray, 54-in$43.93Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- Frisco Eyelash Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, Sand, 24-in$15.56Chewy Price
- MidWest QuietTime Geo Print & Fleece Reversible Dog Crate Mat, Gray, Medium$29.11Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Ombre Swirl Dog Crate Mat, Grey, 36-in$25.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- Molly Mutt Wool-Filled Dog Crate Pad, Dark Green, 48-in$179.00Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Bolster Pad for Happy Trails Lite No-Zip Pet Stroller, Black, Medium$17.70Chewy Price$29.98List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Puppy, Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1699 Customer Reviews
It's a cheap crate mat - you get what you pay for!
This mat is attractive and fits my 36" canvas pop-up crate perfectly. However, it does not meet the description in terms of how thick it is - I immediately pulled out my tape measure and it's *much* closer to 2" thick than 3"! I had specifically wanted a thicker mat than the common fleece crate pads, so I bought this one, only to have it arrive no thicker than the ones I avoided because they were "too thin". I decided to keep it because the length and width are perfect for the crate and I needed something on the bottom and was tired of hunting. I suspect with use it will flatten out further and at some point I'll need to restuff it or buy something thicker. Glad it was cheap.
Washable nice crate pad
I like to wash frequently and removable covers can be difficult. My dog is only 2 so arthritis is not an issue. She likes this pad and it washes really well. I hang to dry so have extra to switch out when one is wet. So glad i found just the perfect one! Highly recommend!
Very thin mat
Brought this to go with the 42 in crate. This mat is very thin, barely 3 inches and that includes the plush cover. I wanted a thicker mat because I like my dog to rest in the crate while we wait for our run during competitions; this mat is not going to work for 100# GSD. I give it a 3-star for the cover. My dog likes fabric, very rare for my boy.
Low Quality Material, Do Not Get If You Have Puppies/Chewers!
I ordered three of these in a buy two, get one free deal. At first glance they seem fine, a little thin and cheaply made for the price, but not immediately noticable as poor quality. However, when I put two in my puppies' crate and one on the floor elsewhere, and they simply nibbled at them as puppies do, they tore the beds open with tremendous ease. I inspected and found how thin the outer layer is, most especially on the bottom, and how easily it tore. Even when left in their crate for training for a short (15 min) amount of time, they absolutely demolished a bed once they found how easy it was. Yes, they are puppies and puppies can be destructive. I only want to speak to the quality of the bed, as we have plenty of other beds spread throughout the house made of much thicker and higher quality material, and despite the pups testing those out with a bit of a chew as well, they have not torn or been damaged at all. These three beds didn't last two days. I feel as though my money was very much wasted. Possibly fine in a pinch, or maybe if you have an adult dog, but not if they're a chewer. I'd recommend just going with something higher quality.
Great mat for kennel
I put this mat in my large dog kennel. My dog gets extremely nervous during our daily thunderstorms. She doesn't normally use the kennel but thought I would give it a try. The first storm she went inside and snuggled in for a nap. I was amazed! She loves the new mat.
Both puppy & me love the Swirl Crate Mat
The mat is really more of a thin pillow. (which is a positive) Design is quite beautiful and it is SO soft! I had to get for a new bigger crate I needed (I guessed wrong first time around) and the mat arrived before the crate. My puppy didn't mind at all. She loved it immediately - outside the crate and when crate finally arrived, she loves it inside. It is a little bigger than floor of the crate, but I just let it fold upwards on the edges. Haven't washed yet but hope it will be just as nice.
cushioned but not too hot
I was using a folded bedspread for my doodle to sleep on at night. Well, she and her pekepoo brother switch from their bed to this bedspread. My doodle gets too hot on their bed and will choose the bedspread to be closer to the cool tile but then after so long of sleeping she will rise to stiff joints. She's still young, but I wanted to get something with more cushion for comfort that would also keep her from overheating in the night and this has been the perfect solution.
Far less support than hoping
Seeing it was a few inches high I hoped it would offer much more support. Just a tiny bit of weight on this bed and you are feeling the floor. Definitely not good for larger dogs.
Washes up really well!
Our dog got a hold of a blue gel pen and broke it open inside her crate. Along with her face and paws this bed had huge blue spots and tons of wet ink all over. It went into the wash immediately, needed an extra rinse and spin because of the waterproof backing, and it came out of the dryer looking like new! No blue stains and it held its shape perfectly without any major shifting in the stuffing.
I had purchased the eyelash Frisco dog bed prior to this and was very happy with it but purchased a larger crate and they were out of stock of the eyelash bed so purchased this one and what a difference. This one is so thin and the quality does not compare. Very disappointed