You get a cat toy, you get a cat toy and you get a cat toy! Talk about a Valentine’s Day toy bonanza! Your kitty’s going to freak from the number of brand-new friends that they’ll have for playtime! Thirteen toys, all with varying elements that make them unique, all for your one lucky cat. We’re talkin’ about plush toys with catnip, plastic balls meant for batting and crinkle paper filled gifts, because why not? Treat your kitty-cat with the ultimate gift that’s sure to make any other feline jealous for Valentine’s Day.
- Valentine’s Day variety pack includes toys that all fit the V-Day theme in your household.
- Toy set includes 13 themed toys for an unimaginable amount of fun.
- Set includes eight plush toys with catnip, three plastic balls and two crinkle ball stuffed toys.
- No reason that your cat shouldn’t be kept active on any day.
- Many ways for your cat to play solo or with their lovable pet parent.
No toy is indestructible. Supervise your pet when using since small parts can present a choking hazard or internal blockage. Discontinue use if the toy is damaged. Keep out of reach of children Note: Cats usually begin to appreciate catnip between 6 and 8 months of age. Use no more than a few times per week for maximum kitty fun. To keep catnip fresh, store in a safe, cool , dark place. Catnip is an herb that grows naturally in the environment. We recommend catnip be used exclusively by cats. It is not intended for human consumption. Monitor play.
See all items by Frisco