Friskies Lil’ Slurprises With Surimi Whitefish in Dreamy Sauce Wet Cat Food Topper, 1.2-oz pouch, case of 16
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with real surimi whitefish in a purr-worthy sauce—serve it as meal topper or a snack.
- A topper made without artificial preservatives to complement your adult cat’s complete and balanced diet.
- Comes in single-serve pouches that can be given as a standalone treat or mixed with your cat’s favorite wet food or kibble for added moisture and flavor.
- The easy-peel pouches come ready-to-serve and help create less mess.
- Packed with all the yummy flavors and irresistible textures kitties love!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFriskies Lil’ Slurprises With Saltwater Shrimp in Dreamy Sauce Wet Cat Food Topper, 1.2-oz pouch, case of 16$16.00Chewy Price$20.32List Price
- DealFriskies Lil' Grillers Seared Cuts With Ocean Fish In Gravy Wet Cat Food, 1.55-oz pouches, case of 16$16.00Chewy Price$20.32List Price
- DealFriskies Lil' Grillers Seared Cuts With Turkey In Gravy Wet Cat Food, 1.55-oz pouches, case of 16$16.00Chewy Price$20.32List Price
- Friskies Lil' Grillers Seared Cuts With Tuna In Gravy Wet Cat Food, 1.55-oz pouches, case of 16$12.80Chewy Price$20.32List Price
- DealFriskies Lil' Grillers Seared Cuts With Chicken In Gravy Wet Cat Food,1.55-oz pouches, case of 16$16.00Chewy Price$20.32List Price
- DealFriskies Lil’ Slurprises With Flaked Tuna in Dreamy Sauce Wet Cat Food Topper, 1.2-oz pouch, case of 16$15.99Chewy Price$20.32List Price
- Inaba Twins Tuna & Chicken with Scallop Recipe Grain-Free Cat Food Topper, 1.23-oz, pack of 2$2.99Chewy Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Inaba Twins Tuna & Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Cat Food Topper, 1.23-oz, pack of 2$2.99Chewy Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Inaba Twins Chicken with Cheese Recipe Grain-Free Cat Food Topper, 1.23-oz, pack of 2$2.99Chewy Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Purrfect Broths All Natural Grain-Free Creamy Chicken Bisque Recipe Cat Food Topper, 1.4-oz, case of 24$23.52Chewy Price$22.34Autoship Price
- Inaba Twin Packs Chicken Recipe in Chicken Broth Grain-Free Cat Food Topper, 1.4-oz, pack of 2$2.99Chewy Price$2.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Milk, Whitefish...||Water, Milk, Shrimp...||Water, Tuna, Modified Tapioca Starch...||Water, Milk, Chicken...||Fish Broth, Tuna, Carrots...|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Shrimp, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Tuna, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Food Topping, Treats|
|Food Texture||Minced||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Bits in Broth|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
106 Customer Reviews
four out of four don't care for it....
All four love the soups and the shakers, but not even the outside cat who eats anything liked these...not either flavor....whitefish or tuna. I thought sure they would like them since they like the other friskies gravies/soups. Will donate to shelter.
We needed this order quickly as my cat has not been feeling well and the Friskies Lil’ Slurprises With Surimi Whitefish was the only food she temporarily would eat and I could not find it in any stores. I ordered on a Saturday and it arrived on Sunday! My cat was very happy and it helped her transition back to her regular cat food.
My two picky kitties lick the juice and leave the fish strands. I do recommend lil’ slurprises even though my kitties don’t like it. It is made by the quality Friskies company. It actually smells appetizing like a fresh seafood meal. Our stray kitties love it!
Great for picky cats
My cat is an old cat and he loves slurprises and he is a picky eater.
Not a big hit...
Our lady only drank the broth, left the meaty bits behind even though I cut it up into smaller pieces... she's never liked chunky foods.
Worth maybe 5 cents
The packaging probably cost the company more than the insignificant amount of mostly water inside.
She Loves these
My cat eats only dry kibble except for these lil' slurprises. I've tried every type of wet canned or packaged food and she has turned up her little nose at all of them, except for these. Licks the plate clean!
My cats will not eat this product. They love Lil Soups!
picky cat .....
Picky cat loves this food ..... wont eat much of anything else but her friskies treats .....
Not for my Senior Cat
Although I am sure other cats would not have a difficult time eat this food my cat did. The sauce was too much like broth and not a thicker sauce and the little strips of fish were very difficult for my cat to eat because she only has one tooth, she was a rescue and when we got her she only had the one tooth. Plus for a cat her age (16 years old) the broth was way too rich.