Friskies Lil’ Slurprises With Saltwater Shrimp in Dreamy Sauce Wet Cat Food Topper, 1.2-oz pouch, case of 16
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with real saltwater shrimp in a purr-worthy sauce—serve it as meal topper or a snack.
- A topper made without artificial preservatives to complement your adult cat’s complete and balanced diet.
- Comes in single-serve pouches that can be given as a standalone treat or mixed with your cat’s favorite wet food or kibble for added moisture and flavor.
- The easy-peel pouches come ready-to-serve and help create less mess.
- Packed with all the yummy flavors and irresistible textures kitties love!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tiny Tiger Chunks in Gravy Seafood Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.84Chewy Price$18.85Autoship Price
- Tiny Tiger Chunks in EXTRA Gravy Beef Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.84Chewy Price$18.85Autoship Price
- Inaba Twins Tuna & Chicken with Scallop Recipe Grain-Free Cat Food Topper, 1.23-oz, pack of 2$2.99Chewy Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Inaba Twins Chicken with Cheese Recipe Grain-Free Cat Food Topper, 1.23-oz, pack of 2$2.99Chewy Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Tiny Tiger Chunks in EXTRA Gravy Seafood Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.84Chewy Price$18.85Autoship Price
- Inaba Twins Tuna & Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Cat Food Topper, 1.23-oz, pack of 2$2.99Chewy Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Purrfect Broths All Natural Grain-Free Creamy Chicken Bisque Recipe Cat Food Topper, 1.4-oz, case of 24$23.52Chewy Price$22.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Milk, Shrimp...||Water, Milk, Whitefish...||Water, Tuna, Modified Tapioca Starch...||Water, Milk, Chicken...||Tuna: Fish Broth, Tuna, Shrimp...|
|Food Flavor||Shrimp, Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Tuna, Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Food Topping, Treats|
|Packaging Type||Pouch||Pouch||Pouch||Pouch||Variety Pack, Pouch|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Minced||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
111 Customer Reviews
I have a VERY picky old man!He hated wet food before and would only eat dry, I’ve been trying to switch him to wet food and it was a no go and I was starting to give up. I came across this and put it over his wet food and warmed up and he went CRAZY for it!!He licked his plate clean and I can now say he loves wet food!But it has to be mixed with his shrimp slurprise or else he won’t eat it. If your cat is picky or having appetite issues like Leo here was, try this!!He’s way more enthusiastic about eating and eats all his food! (He’s on medication which also helps but that’s besides the point)
I got this when my 18 year old cat was in her final days and was struggling to eat and drink due to a tumor under her tongue. She really liked this stuff. Now that she is gone, I still get it because I figured out that when one of my other cats licks all the gravy off his wet food, I can "refresh" it with one of these packets of liquid. Or mix it into a firmer pate to make it more liquidy. None of the cats ever eat the little shrimps in it. They just like the shrimp milk.
Good treat to encourage hydration
It's a 'treat' not a complete meal but I find it's very useful to encourage my older cat to keep hydrated and tempt her to eat more meals offered.
Cats love this food.
My cat some times just want more broth than food. I use it as a treat more than a meal.
CoCo, Duchess of Lakinhurst Recomends "l'l Slurprises to all Her Friends!
The Duchess loves" l'l surprises". She will only eat the salmon and shrimp flavors. She does wish they would go back to putting l'l slurprises in a cup rather than just in the packets. They were so much less messy to serve at her parties.
My cats hated it
I don't know why, because I haven't tasted it, but my cats hate it. They loved the lil Soups, but those apparently have been discontinued. Why? What did you do to the broth recipe?
Alot of gravy
My 18 year old cat who recently passed away just loved this on her food. It helped her eat and kept her going when she really didn't want to eat. Sometimes she would eat 2 packages at a time
3 out of 4 cats liked this but it is no different than the soups. Maybe less chunks of meat. I think I will stick with the soups. Depends on prices.
My Sox just Loves these! I'm not able to get them every Month, however, she gets a "treat dinner" every Friday & when I pour this over the top, she just goes to town. I thought she would like these because she is a gravy girl & if she could have a bowl of gravy for every feeding, she would. I wish that these came in a variety pack, instead of just one flavor. Anyway, I now have another choice that I know ahe will love.
Cats not a fan
Not sure why, it looks like they would've love it but they had no interest either on food or by itself.