Frontline Shield Flea & Tick Treatment for Extra Large Dogs, 81 - 120 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps kill ticks, stable flies, chewing lice and adult fleas, flea eggs and larvae.
- Topical solution helps to repel ticks that may transmit Lyme disease and mosquitoes that may transmit heartworm disease.
- Helps prevent reinfestation by stopping all flea life stages from developing.
- Each dose is formulated to protect your dog for a full 30 days.
- The treatment is easy to apply and is waterproof 24 hours after application.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- DealFrontline Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Extra Large Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 8 Doses (8-mos. supply)$79.89Chewy Price$104.99List Price$75.90Autoship Price
- DealPetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 45-88 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- DealPetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$39.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price$37.98Autoship Price
- DealSentry Fiproguard Plus Squeeze-On Dog Flea & Tick Treatment, 45 - 88lbs, 6 treatments(6-Month Protection)$26.16Chewy Price$49.99List Price$24.85Autoship Price
- DealPetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-22 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- DealTevraPet Naturals Flea & Tick Topicals for Dogs 16 - 40 lbs, 3 doses$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealTevraPet FirstAct Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23 - 44 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- DealHartz UltraGuard Pro Triple Action Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 31-60 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$14.27Chewy Price$13.56Autoship Price
- DealSentry Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, over 66 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$8.70Chewy Price$10.49List Price$8.26Autoship Price
- DealFrontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Extra Large Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$85.12Chewy Price$104.99List Price$80.86Autoship Price
- DealVirbac EFFITIX Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 45-88.9 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$41.72Chewy Price$45.89List Price$39.63Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fipronil, Permethrin, Pyriproxyfen||Fipronil, Permethrin, Pyriproxyfen.||Fipronil, Permethrin, Pyriproxyfen||Fipronil, Permethrin, Pyriproxyfen||Fipronil, Permethrin, Pyriproxyfen.|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Did not work
I used this product on all five of my dogs and it did not work at all. I was deeply disappointed in this product.
Now I have fleas too...
Followed directions and the dog still has fleas, more than before using the product.
not worth it
I have a 100 lb. lab and he has fleas. I have a fenced yard and he doesn't go anywhere so I don't know where they came from but I bought this product and have used it for 2 months now and he still has fleas. Yes I am vacuuming, steam cleaning and washing everything but to no avail. Very disappointed with this product not to mention the cost.
not sure if it’s actually working
I’ve been using this specific product on my German shepherd (he’s about 100 pounds or less). I’m noticing he’s still scratching himself and is now missing fur around his inner thighs, soo I’m questioning if this product actually works. it’s awfully expensive for it not too work or for me too even have too question whether it’s working or not.
Appears to work extremely fast.
This is the first time we have used this Shield variety. Our dog had some digging because of flea infestation going on. Applied this Frontline and the following day the digging and scratching was majorly reduced. It’s been a couple of weeks now and the fleas are a thing of the past!
My Danes have never had fleas or ticks knock on wood. We use this and have no problems.
Did not work well on first application.
This took a second application a week later to work. Was disappointed for the first time with a frontline product.
My GSD is happy. No more ticks left on the car seat after rides. Also have noticed no flies along with the mosquitos and we are in our monsoon season here in Arizona. Well worth it.
Love it! It's the only stuff I've found that actually REPELS bugs instead of just killing them. I watched a mosquito buzz around my dog and it kept coming within an inch of her and then darting away over and over again. This will be my new go-go.
This was easy to use. It works great,especially in an area with lots of ticks.