Fur-Zoff Pet Hair Removal Tool
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Remove unsightly pet hair from all the fabrics in your life like magic.
- Made in the USA from 90% foamed recycled glass–the same stuff you put in your curbside recycling box.
- Unique, patented device quickly and easily removes pet hair from furniture, bedding, carpets, car interiors, clothing and more.
- Faster and more effective than vacuums, rubber tools or sticky rollers; uses no electricity and never wears out.
- It’s hypoallergenic, odor-free and the last product you’ll ever need to keep shedding pet hair under control!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Lilly Brush Be Forever Furless Dog & Cat Hair Remover$19.95Chewy Price
- FURemover Extendable Pet Hair Removal Broom$12.98Chewy Price$18.60List Price
- FURemover Pet Hair Removal & Lint Brush, Color Varies$5.99Chewy Price
- Booster Bath Elevated Dog Bathing & Grooming Center Steps$79.99Chewy Price
- FURemover Duo Dual-Sided Grooming & Hair Removal Dog & Cat Brush, Color Varies$7.47Chewy Price$9.51List Price
- Booster Bath Elevated Dog Bathing & Grooming Center, Large, Teal$174.99Chewy Price
- Shernbao GA-22 Sleeveless Tunic, XX-Large, Blue$33.00Chewy Price
- Shernbao NL-LG20 Nylon Dog Grooming Loops, 2 count, Purple$13.36Chewy Price$14.84List Price
- Top Performance Basic Screen Print Grooming Loops, 18-in, 4 count, 8 count$19.82Chewy Price$22.02List Price
- Ortho Mat Orthopedic Groomer's Mat, 48 x 72-in, 2 count$567.90Chewy Price$631.00List Price
- Shernbao Thick Steel Dog Grooming Slip Rope, 35-in, Purple, 2 count$23.24Chewy Price$25.82List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||—||—||—|
|Material||—||Rubber, Stainless Steel, Metal||Silicone, Plastic||Rubber||—|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
|Brush Type||—||—||Deshedding Tool||—||—|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
358 Customer Reviews
It feels like a pumice stone that you use on your feet. It does not remove any hairs on the surfaces that I tried it on (blanket, pillows, sofa). Furthermore its so rough (like a pumice stone) that I am afraid if I apply pressure its going to break the surfaces I am using it on. I was really hoping it would work. I dont understand why it has so many good reviews.
Works a little
This is a small tool for getting hair off a carpet! I find it's more effective and easier to scrape the carpet with my shoe, then use this to pull off some of the clumps I've scraped together. But then the hair doesn't come off of the tool as easily as the product's video promotion shows. Maybe I can use it as a nail file or pumice stone instead.
Great for fine fur!
My vacuum cleaner doesn't have the oomph to suck fine cat fur (my Ragdoll) out of the hall runner. The Fur-Zoff requires some manual effort, but the results are worth it! I experimented to find the way to get the most fur.
Just don't buy it.
I have had this thing for a while now. I have not been able to use it, at all. It's way to rough on the furniture, and in the car, it just doesn't take anything off there. I'm sorry I spent my money on this thing.
This fur remover is amazing. I have two dogs and two long-haired cats. This ugly thing gets their fur off the furniture as if by magic. It’s actually shocking how much fur my guys leave behind for this thing to pick up and how effortless it is to use. I can vacuum and this little remover STILL finds more fur. Bottom line: Ugly, easy to use, picks up masses of fur quickly.
Don’t waste your money: it’s a pumice stone! It will ruin your upholstery! No stars!
This product is AMAZING!
I was so frustrated with the carpet in my car because I couldn't get the dog hair out. Often times I use my car to transport others. A friend recommended this product & it's made my carpet look close to new again! Thank you!
I’ve been trying to find a great hair removal tool - I have two black dogs who shed so much even with regular grooming and brushing. Finding something durable and that I can easily remove hair wasn’t easy but this does the trick! Hair bonds up into a small rope as I brush with it and it’s easy to pull off and throw away. Thanks Chewy for the recommendation after a failed try with a different product!
This is amazing!
I love Chewy for all my pet supplies ,I've been dealing with them for the last 5 years or more. I think them fur off is a 10. I have 3 cats who love sleeping on my bed and Navy blue couches. This Fur- Zoff stone is the best hair remover and I have tried a number of cat hair removers.
You need to read the instructions very carefully before purchasing this item/product. That being said, it will pick up a lot of hair if used correctly and on the appropriate surfaces. I don't think it's meant for all surfaces. It would harm more delicate fabrics because it has a very rough surface that feels like volcanic rock. That may be what it is made of. You have to use a rolling motion like it says in the directions. I thought this was one of the sponge type hair grabbers, but it's not. It's hard rock that does get better with use. I don't know how to explain it. It takes practice. It's okay...I think there are better products out there. This would definitely harm delicate fabrics. It snags. Does pick up lots of hair though where it can be used. In my experience of cleaning up pet hair, it takes several tools, not just one so this would be helpful but you have to be careful with it.