FURemover Duo Dual-Sided Grooming & Hair Removal Dog & Cat Brush, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This all-in-one tool is your go-to for fur removal, grooming, and lint removal, consolidating your routine into one easy-to-use brush.
- The thick bristle side is made to give your pet the ultimate grooming experience—with thick, rubber bristles that detangle as they massage your pet’s skin.
- The fine bristle side is great for removing lint from clothing, furniture, or your pet's favorite sitting spot.
- Not too bulky, the soft handle fits comfortably in your hand and makes de-shedding and grooming sessions easy.
- Patented technologies, designed by a groomer for professional results.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FURemover Pet Hair Removal & Lint Brush, Color Varies$5.99Chewy Price
- As Seen on TV True Touch Five Finger Pet Deshedding Glove$14.99Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Soft Slicker Pet Brush, Small$9.56Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Dog & Cat Grooming Brush, Green$12.99Chewy Price
- H&H Pets Multi-Functional Dog & Cat Grooming Brush Kit$17.99Chewy Price
- Bissell FURGET IT All-in-One Grooming Brush$19.98Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Spot Grooming Glove, 9-in$4.29Chewy Price$5.39List Price
- Vetnique Labs Furbliss Pet Brush for Long Hair Grooming, Deshedding, Massaging & Bathing Dog & Cat Brush$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Bass Brushes The Green Dog & Cat Oval Brush, Bamboo-Stiped Finish, Small, Small, 2 count$24.96Chewy Price$27.74List Price
- FURminator Hair Collection Dog & Cat Brush$5.99Chewy Price
- Envirogroom De-Mat Pro Leave in Conditioning Pet Spray, 16-oz bottle$17.30Chewy Price$19.95List Price$16.43Autoship Price
- Bass Brushes Style & Detangle Dog & Cat Oval Brush, Bamboo-Dark Finish, Medium$16.92Chewy Price$16.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Rubber||Cardboard / Paper||Silicone, Plastic||Plastic|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
|Brush Type||—||—||—||Deshedding Tool||—|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
92 Customer Reviews
did not work
this item did not work on my furniture or bedspread, which is where I needed it to, not on my dog either. disappointed.
Pet hair remover
This "tool" is a huge help when used on a daily or weekly basis. Really loosens the fur so you can gather and toss or vacuum as you go. Indespensible!
Well, it sure does NOT work on pulling loose hair out of our white, long haired cat!! Needed one that actually PULLS out the loose stuff. May work on a couch or carpet, but sure doesn't work as a "hair removal cat brush"..
Doesn't work at all.
This item doesn't groom or remove any fur from cats or dogs. Just a waste of money.
Awful, literally spreads hair around
This doesn’t work at all, I don’t know why anyone would need this. It just spreads hair around, it doesn’t wipe it off. I was looking for a solution to not use the ones that you have to replace a lot but this is just the worst, total waste of money.
It’s just ok
My cats like this and don’t run away when using this brush, but I don’t find that it grabs their fur or undercoat very well and what stray fur it does catch, it’s almost impossible to remove it from the bristles.
I got these in lieu of a traditional clothes brush because it is so difficult to find clothes brushes for sale anymore. I mainly needed them for my clothes and furniture, because I have a wire brush for my cats and they spend most of their day preening anyways. These brushes aren't effective at removing hair from clothes and with the furniture I have to rub so hard on the surface to pick anything up I think they're actually creating wear on my upholstery. Less effective than vacuuming. The narrow shape makes trying to brush my cats with them pretty awkward. These would maybe be better for a largeish dog.
Not great for longer haired dogs
I have a 3 month old Husky and a 3-month-old Golden Retriever that aren't too hairy yet but shed a lot and this comb does nothing to remove that hair. We had to order a brush with fine metal bristles instead.
Great for short haired dogs
Great for my chihuahua mix, not so much for the terriers, though they love it. Cleans hair up like a charm.
rubber bristle brush for dog or cat is amazing
This is the best dog brush I’ve ever purchased. It amazing at grabbing hair and easy to clean. Also does wonders in car seats and furniture.