FurHaven Faux Fur Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comes in multiple color and size options to ensure the perfect fit for pets of any proportions or style of home décor.
- Made from medical-grade orthopedic foam that cradles sleeping pets and helps to prevent painful pressure points.
- Soft and supportive bolstered edges allow pets to comfortably rest their heads in any position when they’re napping.
- Removable zippered cover is 100% machine-washable, making it quick and easy to give pet bedding a deep cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Brown, Medium$24.99Chewy Price
- DealFurHaven Plush & Suede Full Support Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Gray, Jumbo Plus$119.99Chewy Price$162.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Comfy Couch Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Diamond Gray, Large$46.85Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Two-Tone Deluxe Chaise Orthopedic Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Stone Gray, Jumbo$60.99Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Plush Deluxe Chaise Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Sable Brown, Jumbo$60.99Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Memory Foam Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Stone Gray, Jumbo$89.99Chewy Price$107.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Southwest Kilim Orthopedic Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed, Boulder Gray, Jumbo$73.99Chewy Price$82.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Plush & Velvet Orthopedic Comfy Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Dark Gray, Jumbo$74.99Chewy Price$83.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
343 Customer Reviews
Maybe my dog won’t sleep on my bed anymore
I love my dog wholeheartedly, but she is the WORST sleep partner. She has no sense of personal space, and cannot comprehend that she is not supposed to put her butt in people’s face while they sleep (or at all). She also sheds like crazy, and it’s not always fun sleeping in a bed covered in dog fur. That being said, as soon as I opened the box that this dog bed came in, she laid down on it. I’ve only had it for about 15 minutes, but I can tell she likes it. Will she sleep in it all night long? Probably not. My bed is basically her bed. Will she nap on it? Most likely. It’s pretty fluffy, and the velvet is very soft. Knowing my dog, she’s probably gonna take my bed and make me sleep on this one. I can’t complain, though. It does look pretty comfy. I should’ve sized up, though. I didn’t realize the medium would be so small, but that’s okay because she does like sleeping in the most awkward of positions.
Just skip it. it’s not worth it.
I am so disappointed. We had this same bed for 3 years prior to ordering a new one. When the new one came I could tell the quality was cheaper than the first one we bought but didn’t think much of it cause we loved the previous one. Well we’ve had this one for 3 months and the foam is already breaking down and coming apart in chunks, the cover is so thin my (40lb) dog has ripped through it just with use - walking circles on it with his nails (he’s NOT chewer), and it’s faded a lot with a couple washes. Do not buy if you’re looking for quality.
Accidents Soak Immediately to non-washable Foam
I had bought this bed because of it's washable cover. My dog threw up on it and although I took the cover off immediately to wash, it had soaked right threw to the non-washable foam pretty much instantly making the entire bed garbage. Don't waste your money on this bed. One accident and it's ruined and trash.
Flat and Lumpy
I was so disappointed when this arrived as it looked nothing like the picture or as described. The outer cover is very thin and will tear very easily. The bedding is just a thin piece of egg crate and the texture of it is visible and palpable through the thin outer lining. Perhaps the most disappointing features are the bolsters. They are completely flat and it feels like they were probably just stuffed with pieces of leftover egg crate. Therefore, if my dog even tried to rest his head on it the pieces would just separate and his head would essentially be on the floor. I love Chewy.com but this order was beyond disappointing.
Ortho pup bed
We love this elegant bed! My 2 small dogs love to snuggle together and fit perfectly on the therapeutic bed. It is great quality and very attractive in my home. The bolster edge is the perfect "pillow".
My labrador and my maltese mix both love the bolsters on this bed - like built in pillows! The mattress part didn't fluff up as much as the pics show though. We added a fluffy blanket to give more cushioning.
won’t buy again
This didn’t last long, my dog dug holes in it within a couple of weeks. My other dog’s bed is over a year old and is holding up well.
My Dog Loves this bed
I’ve had this bed for nearly 2 years now and still going strong, I definitely bought a size too big for my Shiba but he absolutely loves this bed, he’s had it since he was a puppy
Over 2 years and still in perfect condition
Best dog beds. So comfy. Bought a large and medium in December 2019 for my dogs . They use everyday and still in perfect condition . Love the removable cover.
Ortho dog bed(large)
My elderly bassett hound fits perfectly in this bed and seems to be comfy! I like the soft microfiber. I'll prob put the egg crates inside the bed in a garbage bag just to protect it from accidents so it will last b/c we all know accidents happen. :)