FurHaven NAP Ultra Plush Orthopedic Deluxe Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Orthopedic pet bed is topped with silky-soft faux fur and lustrous suedine gusset.
- Deep convolute “egg crate” foam evenly distributes weight and alleviates pressure on the muscles and joints.
- Special material helps keep pets warm in the cooler months and cool in the warmer months.
- Easy, step-on design allows older and disabled pets to easily get on without the need to jump.
- Cover and core are washable for easy care, while retaining maximum support and cushioning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Brown, Large$32.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, Medium$39.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Boho Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, X-Large$52.64Chewy Price$58.49List Price
- DealFurHaven Ultra Plush Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Jumbo$66.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Plush & Suede Orthopedic Sofa Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, Large$46.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Quilted Orthopedic Sofa Cat & Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Jumbo, Silver Gray$64.99Chewy Price$77.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Plush & Suede Full Support Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Gray, Jumbo$59.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Velvet Waves Perfect Comfort Orthopedic Sofa Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Granite Gray, Jumbo$81.99Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Deluxe Oxford Orthopedic Indoor/Outdoor Dog & Cat Bed w/ Removable Cover, Jumbo, Stone Grey$49.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- DealFrisco Velvet Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, X-Large$43.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Orthopedic, Removable Cover||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1885 Customer Reviews
Loves this bed!
I have bought my last two GSD rescues at least 8 different beds, (all expensive!) trying to find them something they like, only to have to put every one in a yard sale as "brand new"! Until this one! Dooley l.o.v.e.s it! I got the extra jumbo and he's got more than enough room to spread out and even sleeps with his tummy in the air. There's even room for me to cuddle with him. THANK YOU!!!!
Loved the first, purchased a second
Large enough for our 70lb shepherd and her 60lb sister to sleep on it together. Shape and cushion has held up very well. Removable cover for washing. Our girls sleep on it every night, and frequently nap on it throughout the day. We loved our first so much that we bought them another one for downstairs. The only negative is that our shepherd gets too hot, but this is the only bed we’ve ever purchased (including ones that are cooler) that she’s ever used regularly and remained comfortable for a length of time- not a product issue.
Best dog bed ever!
My Mastiff is 10 years old and I really wish I’d gotten this bed for her a long time ago. It’s very comfortable. I know because I tested it myself lol! And it’s really huge, I didn’t expect that. She has a jumbo plus size, & a jumbo upstairs which she also loves. I feel better knowing it helps her joints and not suffering on a hard floor. May get one for our vehicle as well.
My dog loves this bed
Usually when I replace my dog's bed he has to acclimate himself to it for about a day or two. When I open this one up and put it on the floor he literally got on it and laid down. I have 120 lb Rottweiler and he stretches out on this thing and still has plenty of room where he's not falling off the side! When I have to replace it again I will buy the same exact bed for him! Love it love it love it!
I should have bought another one!
I have 3 dogs and already had a few dog beds around the house, but was looking for one more when I purchased this one. I don't know if it's just because it's the new bed, but there is never a time when one of them isn't laying on it. They all absolutely love it. Heck I'd sleep on it myself if it were bigger. The foam used in the bed feels like a standard medium-density egg crate type. The plush fabric on top feels superb. Would buy again 10/10
LOVE THIS BED
Our dog is almost 14 years old and has taken to laying in one particular spot on the floor almost constantly. So we purchased the jumbo size of this bed to put in that spot and he absolutely adores it. He is not a small dog. He is a little over 70lbs and the jumbo was the perfect size for him. It holds up well under his weight and he honestly hasn’t left the bed since we put it there about two hours ago.
Way too thin
I am trying to get my dogs to sleep on their own bed instead of my bed, but this dog bed is way too thin I do not see them wanting to sleep on this overnight. I had to put 5 throw blankets on top to give it more cushion. I have seen many good reviews and maybe I just received a used one but this was definitely not worth the price. Very disappointed
This unfortunately came short of my expectations. I have an older dog with some hip issues and I was hoping that because this stated it was ultra plush that it would be soft and cushy for him to lay on. This however was very thin and flat and the interior is the same interior cushion that most cheap dog beds have inside. I do not recommend.
The Cover is Washable. The Foam Insert Is Not.
Our puppy peed on this bed by accident. While the removable cover is washable, the foam insert is definitely not. Her urine soaked through the cover and saturated the foam insert. I tried to rinse the foam insert with a garden hose and 48 hours later it is still soaking wet and smells like dog urine. This is a cheaply made product that works only if you never have to deal with pet accidents. Highly disappointing! Do not buy!!
I bought two of these for my 19 year old cat, Snow. One of them now sits on the end of my recliner with a self heating pad on top. The other one is in another room where Snow likes to hide during the day. Not only does Snow like these pads but so do the other two cats, one of whom also appreciates the orthopedic property of the pad (he's only 8 but is arthritic as well).