FurHaven Plush Ball Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Specially designed for nesters, this plush ball is perfect for pets who like to dig into their beds.
- Stretchy interior liner allows your pet to shape the bed, providing maximum flexibility and comfort for your dog.
- Generously stuffed with insulating, high-loft 100% recycled filling.
- Woven liner is zippered, machine-washable, and refillable—so it's built to last.
- Zippered design includes machine-washable fabrics for easy cleanup.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Brown, Medium$24.99Chewy Price
- 4Knines Round Waterproof Cat & Dog Bed Liner$39.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Sherpa Cube Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Large, Camo$59.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Southwest Kilim Cooling Gel Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed, Black Medallion, Medium$52.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- Trisha Yearwood Pet Collection Outdoor Dog Bed, Brown, X-Large$99.99Chewy Price
- ASPCA Microtech Cuddler Dog Bed, Blue$23.30Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- American Kennel Club AKC Circle Stitch Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Taupe$29.99Chewy Price$36.87List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Decor Comfy Couch Cooling Gel Top Short Sided Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Diamond Brown, Jumbo Plus$145.99Chewy Price$185.99List Price
- FurHaven Ultra Plush Oval Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Extra Large$48.99Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- American Kennel Club AKC Self-Heating Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Brown$24.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Orthopedic, Water-resistant, Removable Cover||Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Waterproof...|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Suede, Natural Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Senior, Adult|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
740 Customer Reviews
Furhaven Ball pillow bed
I got my 13 almost 14 yo Boxer Bayou's bed this morning. I gave her 1 of her early Birthday presents today, this bed. First off..I had to pick her behind up to put her on it completely. She kept slipping off. She loves it but I am the one who has to keep rolling her back on it! To me it doesn't have enough filling! Bayou has a large lump on her right side by her tail. So she gets uncomfortable easy. This bed in my opinion is for smaller dogs at least until they revise it more sturdier for larger dogs. Also Bayou is 82lbs. I got the xlarge. Another thing they stuffed that dog bed into a box that I had to carefully cut the seams to get it out!
Squishy & very "nestable"
I have a very small dog & she won't get in it or stay in it when I put her in there. It's quite tall & it looks like she's intimidated by it but I'm gonna keep on trying to see if I can get her used to it. I think she'd love it if she gives it a chance. I'm hoping she'll have more motivation during the winter when it's cold.
Great Customer Service
I purchased this bed because it has a removable cover. The first time I tried to remove the cover the zipper would not work properly. I was so frustrated that I sent an email directly to Furhaven explaining the situation. Honestly, I didnt expect to hear from them; but to my utter amazement they replied with shipping information about a new cover. I received the new cover within two days and it has worked perfectly. I am sold on Furhaven and my two toy poodle puppies love their new bed!
Not worth the wait trust me
If you want half blanket half dog bed go for it. Otherwise you will get a barely bottom filled dog bed that has so much extra material that it lets you know chewy was cheap when filling this. For $35 go buy a bean bag or spend your money on a bed that’s actually a bed. This is a few pieces of foam in A whole lot of material. I tried to trust shopping chewy online but this is a big disappointment. If I don’t send it back I will have to buy filling for it. If you have a ten lb dog this is for u. If you bought a medium like me thinking this would work for 30 lb dog my friend don’t do it.
Burrowing Dogs' Heaven
I waited a month+ to write a review to see how our dogs enjoy or dislike this bed. Our jack russell is a burrower and this bed and satisfied him in that manner. All 3 of our dogs absolutely love this bed. They try to fit 2 at a time in it. We will be buying a few more to replace their other beds and a larger size. I also love that it has a washable cover.
Happy at last!
My dog settled into this bed very well. Within minutes of me unpacking and putting it into place, Liam got in it and made his own little niche to take his slumber. It is his comfort place during severe thunderstorms. It has quickly become his favorite bed.
Senior dog loves it
I got this for my senior vizsla who is struggling with weight, so he prefers cushiony areas to lay. This is his favorite bed. He always looks so cozy and sleeps so peacefully. It holds him perfectly, giving him lots of cushion support and warmth.
FurHaven Plush Dog Bed
I received this bed several days ago and it's very soft and comfy feeling and was recommended to me by someone who has 6 of them. The only problem is my 2 pets just didn't take to it. Chewy very generously authorized a refund and told me to pass the bed onto a shelter in lieu of returning it! That's amazing a company would do that. It surely will get lots of use.
My dog actually loves this bed, however in just 8 months the zipper has broken and the cover is falling apart. He is not rough with his bed but does drag it to be in front of a fan or the fireplace as weather dictates! Don’t see a place for a replacement but also not sure I want to buy another cover,as this didn’t last.
Not for smaller dogs
The bean bag is much lower profile than the photos. My 10 lbs dog has no interest In jumping up onto the beanbag. So now it is just another decoration in my living room. If you have a timid dog or a dog that does not like jumping into a bed, this is not the product for you.