FurHaven Quilted Full Support Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed
About This Item
- Base is made of orthopedic foam to support all your pals sensitive areas.
- Quilted cover creates a comfy, cuddly bed for your pet.
- 3 bolsters give your furry friend a variety of comfortable lounging positions.
- Cover is removable and machine washable for easy cleaning.
- Fun mini sofa design combines style and comfort.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Leatherette Sofa Pet Bed, Large, Brown$174.81Chewy Price
- FurHaven Southwest Kilim Cat & Dog Bed, Boulder Gray, Jumbo Plus$127.00Chewy Price$155.99List Price
- MidWest Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Green, Large$60.07Chewy Price$111.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 4" Memory Foam Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Brown, X-Large$92.00Chewy Price$105.06List Price
- Carolina Pet Orthopedic Sleeper Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Saddle, Large$224.99Chewy Price$268.99List Price
- Pendleton Crescent Lake Kuddler Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Large$210.00Chewy Price$244.99List Price
- FurHaven Deluxe Oxford Full Support Dog & Cat Bed With Removable Cover, Stone Gray, Medium$39.99Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Suede Full Support Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Deep Pool, Medium$44.88Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- Pendleton Grand Canyon National Park Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Small$99.00Chewy Price$133.99List Price
- FurHaven Southwest Kilim Orthopedic Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed, Desert Brown, Large$54.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Gorilla Dog Beds Orthopedic Pillow Dog Bed, Navy, XX-Large$257.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Orthopedic, Removable Cover||Orthopedic, Machine-washable||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Removable Cover, Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Cooling, Removable Cover, Machine-washable, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
44 Customer Reviews
Perfect for 15-year-old Small Dog!
The cushion support and ease of access of these beds are great for my dog, accommodating her arthritis and lessened mobility range. I’m very happy with this purchase.
Multi use product
I can't really speak to how much my dog likes the bed. My 100 pound German Shepherd fits comfortably on it, though continues to prefer lying on the hardwood floor. My toddlers, however, quite enjoy the space. Both my 2 and 4 year old can fit comfortably with many dolls and say it is very comfortable.
Great bed, dog loves it
I purchased the jumbo and my senior dog loves it. I cover it with a sheet to preserve it better and so I don't have to wash the cover as much. Works great and there's no faux fur to fall off and get all over the house, which I appreciate.
Perfect bed for aging pet!
This bed is more than I expected! Emma loves it. It is a bit bigger than I expected but The kids can lay down with her and she can really spread out! Mattress is excellent and the sides too!
lasted a while
this bed lasted about 15 months with my 95lb great pyrenees before the cover started ripping at the seams and the foam started to compress. if your dog is not a digger or a chewer and does not have sharp nails, the cover should last just fine like mine did. and i washed it on hot every single week, hung it up to dry so it didn’t shrink too much, and never had a problem. to me, this is about how long a bed should last for a large dog. i’ve had more expensive beds (try $300+) that were nowhere near the quality of this one. the foam is thick and supportive and has enough weight to it that it stays put on the floor. just ordered a replacement
Not built for Rotties
Just not durable enough for my dog. He has the insides type out within 4 days
My boy is 135 pounds. & he likes to sleep on the bed with me and my husband. & it left no room for us. So I bought him a bed that would hold his weight! & now he sleeps on his bed all night long instead of ours! I got him the jumbo plus size!
Love this Bed!!
We had the hardest time keeping beds for our puppy. I have had this bed now for over 6 months, and I love this bed. My dog would always chew up his beds and destroy them in a matter of weeks if we were lucky. We put this one in our room, and he sleeps on it most nights. I have washed it several times, and it has held up well. It is easy to take apart for washing and put back together after washing. I would highly recommend.
My dog loves this bed
She is a senior dog and lanky girl. I worry about her bones and joints as far as comfort. This bed seems to be the favorite of any bed she's had. I can tell how relaxed and serene she is when laying down now. Great product.
Great for big dogs
This is the second bed like this I have purchased for my Greyhounds and they love it I purchased the jumbo because these dogs are larger than 70 lb but not 100 pounds