FurHaven Water-Resistant Reversible Furniture Protector
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Let your best friend sit on the furniture again without the fur, paw prints, scratch marks and dirt he would otherwise leave behind.
- High-quality sofa cover features a soft, comfortable quilted feel and water-resistant coating for superior protection.
- Thread-free pinsonic quilting electronically bonds the water-resistant fabric with ultrasonic heat so there are no needle holes in the fabric.
- Cushion anchors and an elastic back strap ensure a snug, stylish fit that won’t shift or slide off; machine washable for easy care.
- Available in two colors; the innovative dual-sided construction provides a variety of looks to complement your décor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Molly Mutt Daysleeper Dog & Cat Couch Cover, Tan, Medium$129.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Boho Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, X-Large$64.99Chewy Price
- Bone Dry Reversible Sofa Cover, Beige$66.63Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- FurHaven Waterproof Non-Skid Back Furniture Protector, Gray, X-Large Sofa$61.99Chewy Price$78.99List Price
- Molly Mutt Forever Young Couch Cover, Dark Green, Medium$129.00Chewy Price
- FurHaven Sofa Buddy Dog & Cat Bed Furniture Cover, Gray/Mist, Large$34.99Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Sure Fit Deluxe Loveseat Cover, Ivory$58.55Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- FurHaven Waterproof Cat & Dog Blanket Protector, Jumbo, Gray$62.99Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- HappyCare Textiles Cat & Dog Sofa Protector, Brown$23.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Molly Mutt Couch Cover, Rust, Large$159.00Chewy Price
- Sure Fit Deluxe Sofa Cover, Burgundy$59.89Chewy Price$64.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
586 Customer Reviews
Durability at a 95%
I bought this for our new loveseat aka our dog's loveseat. ;) It works well, and is withstanding our dogs constant nesting, digging, and excessive horseplay so far. The concern I have is that the strap that goes around the back of the loveseat will not last much longer.
This is the perfect cover for my sofa. My cat had been scratching my sofa for weeks now slowly ruining it. Not anymore! My cat stopped scratching as soon as I put the cover on. And my other cat loves the feel of the cover so she sleeps on it all the time now. The color is also great: dark gray on one side and light gray/pumice on the other side. I’ll be buying another one for my other couch too.
What I needed
This is exactly what I needed. However, the portion that goes over the back of the couch doesn't stay well. We tried using the stretchy band that was provided but it didn't stay on long. It came off too easily. We are making it work, but perhaps you need a different design so that it stays on the larger couches?
I waited a couple of months to write this review so that I could see how the sofa cover actually performed over time. I have not washed it so I can't speak to that. However, I can say that it has performed well so far. It is slightly too short for my sleeper sofa but others were too long. It still looks good and works great. It actually improves the look of the sofa because I don't like the upholstery (not actually my sofa). It fits well overall and looks nice and tidy, no sagging. It does require occasional tidying on the end I sit on all the time. The hair vacuums off easily. My dog is a farm dog, a working Border Collie so he often brings dirt in and he has loads of fluffy hair that he liberally sheds. He sits on the sofa next to me every evening so this cover has been a real sofa saver.
Useful and attractive
I ordered a cover for my recliner. Since I knew I would need to wash it frequently, I pretty much threw the cover over the chair and left it at that. I didn’t use either of the enclosed items to make it fit more snugly. It still fits quite nicely and stays in place. It has done a good job of protecting the chair, both from accidents and from cat claws. It washes well.
This cover might work okay on a fabric sofa, but for a leather sofa it slips all over and has to constantly be straightened. I tried to use the enclosed strap for the back of the cover to help keep it from slipping, but the first time I tried the metal connector on the strap broke right off. It is flimsy and not strong enough for any tension to hold the back part in place. Now the back part of the cover constantly falls to the front whenever the dog or a person sits on the couch. Basically the cover is unusable. The premise is good but the function is not good for a leather couch.
Has subtle chemical smell - cat hates it
Bought this sofa cover to protect it from cat hair and food/drink spills and general grime. I made mistake of Not washing it first - No blatant smell to my human nose- and looked good. However cat promptly peed on sofa. Yes water-proof but good grief not meant to attract marking behavior. Have washed it twice and cat still wants to mark on it. This cat has NEVER marked furniture before. I am going to see if my sister can use it - she has dogs.
Love It, works for my dogs
I bought this to protect my leather couch and I love it. You do need to use the anchors and the strap to help keep it from slidding, but it works well for me. I washed it and it came out great. I like the material and the look of it.
Won’t stay up
I bought the extra large size and measured my couch ahead of time. It is too small for the armrests to be positioned correctly. It also never stays up over the back of the couch and that’s a spot I want to protect from my cats. The back should be much longer to allow for a larger drape which would keep it from falling completely off when someone sits down.
What I was looking for
I got this to protect the couch from puppy nails. I am just using it just for the seat cushions and it fits pretty well. You'll have to occasionally adjust it after getting up but nothing bad. I don't have it over the back of the couch, but I could see that falling down all the time. The water proofing seems to work pretty well. The first day I got it the dog knocked a drink out of someone's hand and the liquid beaded really nicely for a quick clean up. However she was licking her feet on the couch and made a wet mark on the fabric, which I wiped with wet cloth and it dried very nicely.