Fussie Cat Premium Tuna with Mussels Formula in Aspic Grain-Free Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in a high-quality manufacturing plant
- Grain and potato-free: great for cats prone to food sensitivities or allergies
- Great source of omega-3 and 6 essential amino acids that help support skin and coat health to keep your cat's fur soft and healthy
- Low in saturated fat, high in vitamin B6 and phosphorous, and an excellent source of vitamin B12
- Premium, flavorful tuna and mussel entrée providing high-quality protein with fish as the first ingredient
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Natural Balance Ultra Premium Chicken & Liver Pate Formula Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$30.72Chewy Price$29.18Autoship Price
- Weruva Amazon Livin' with Chicken & Chicken Liver in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$55.99Chewy Price$57.36List Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Instinct Original Grain-Free Pate Real Duck Recipe Wet Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$47.76Chewy Price$45.37Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Hana Grill Ahi Tuna with Crab in Tuna Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$18.22Chewy Price$18.48List Price$17.31Autoship Price
- Halo Chicken, Shrimp & Crab Stew Grain-Free Adult Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$21.00Chewy Price$31.99List Price$19.95Autoship Price
- Halo Holistic Chicken & Chicken Liver Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$28.85Chewy Price$35.99List Price$27.41Autoship Price
- Dave's Pet Food Naturally Healthy Grain-Free Tuna & Salmon Dinner in Aspic Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$34.49Chewy Price$38.99List Price$32.77Autoship Price
- Weruva Asian Fusion with Tuna & Shirasu Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$37.03Chewy Price$42.96List Price$35.18Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Beef & Salmon Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$54.84Chewy Price$57.48List Price$52.10Autoship Price
- Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Green Pea & Salmon Formula Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$39.98Chewy Price$37.71Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Duck Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$46.98Chewy Price$51.99List Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Dave's Pet Food Naturally Healthy Grain-Free Chicken Formula Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Tuna, Water Sufficient For Processing, Mussels...||Tuna, Water Sufficient For Processing, Anchovies...||Tuna, Water Sufficient For Processing, Ocean Fish...||Tuna, Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken Meat...||Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken, Chicken Skin...|
|Food Flavor||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Tuna, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Pea-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, Pea-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, Pea-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, Pea-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, Pea-Free, Natural|
|Food Texture||Aspic / Gelee||Aspic / Gelee||Aspic / Gelee||Aspic / Gelee||Shredded|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
45 Customer Reviews
New Fussie Cat Flavor for Us
Our kitties so love Fussie Cat and even tho the price for this brand is so outrageous we have so tried to continue purchasing it. This flavor was a little less so we decided to try it. My cats are finally eating it however they are less enthusiastic about it than some of the other Fussie Cat options. Hoping this brand will eventually come down in price so we can continue to make our babies happy!!!
They love it!
All three of my cats (2 of them very picky eaters) absolutely love this flavor of Fussy Cat. Stick with the aspics, avoid the pates from this brand.
horrible package but my dogs love it
I have a picky dog who has chronic pancreatitis. I cook for her and I’m constantly looking for things to entice her to eat. She loves honest kitchen’s turkey bone broth but they had nothing in the way of chicken bone broth and she can’t tolerate beef. We tried this with her chicken meal and she loves it. It keeps her hydrated so she doesn’t get constipated and she LOVES the taste. My non-picky eater loves it as well. The package is horrible though and I had to transfer it to another container because it’s filled to the very top and kept getting all over my counters loosing product. The dogs like it though and I would buy again
My dogs go nuts for this!!!
My dogs love the chicken broth topper they go so crazy when I put it on top of their food! They are always dancing and it it right up! Defiantly recommend!
Fussie Cat food
Yes I highly recommend Fussie Cat food for your Kitties. There are a good many Diabetic cats out there, and Ms Nana Kitty is one of them. Nana is now approximately 13 years of age and has been eating Fussie Cat food for three years now. When she was diagnosed with diabetes the Veternarian recommended food that has high protein which took me a good year to find in the Wet food area. At that time most companies were not making the wet food at a high protein level, times have changed and they are doing better now. Anyhow my Vet recommended this brand and Ms Nana likes it so that's half the battle. I was not able to consider medicine for her as the cost is just too high but the change in food really does seem to help. So look for food with high Protein levels if your pet has medical problems, it just may help. ikarstunen
Good quantity, kitties loved
Pleased to say this one is a hit with the cat family as well. I've noticed there are typically 5 - 6 small mussels in each can. Really great quantity for the price, and more than the anchovy flavour can (about 3 - 5 anchovies per can). Expensive but worth it - cats stay fuller and less food wastage. Only wish they had this size for all the flavours.
Fussie Cat for a FUSSY Feline
I have a 14 y/o Russian Blue. He has had Nephrolithiasis since he was 3 y/o. At that time there were not many choices for food outside of the veterinarian's office & it was very expensive. But we do what is necessary for our babies. In 2011, I moved to Shelby, NC & found a locally owned pet store that catered to pets with health issues. Fred, the owner, was so helpful and introduced me to several foods that were in compliance with what I was buying from the veterinarian. Fussie Cat was one of the products. I was so happy!!!! Fussie Cat had wet and dry food in several flavors which was a huge plus. He is still fussy and it is hard to get him to eat but Fussie Cat helps. I only wish I could buy a case of individual flavors when ordering like I can at the pet store. My baby is so picky and gets tired of the same flavor every day. Even the few variety packs are not versatile enough, but we make do. I am no longer near a pet store that carries Fussie Cat so I am grateful that I can order what I need from Chewy.com.
Yes I decided to try this brand of food for my cats and they love it except for one who is a very picky eater.They only issue is it can get a little expensive purchasing this for all my cats.But I do switch between Fancy Feast and their favorite is the Fussy Cat Tuna and Mussels.Will try other flavors of this brand.
Beware of carrageenan
My cat really liked this food but beware it contains carrageenan!!!
Fussie Cat comparable to local retail price.
Fussie Cat comparable to local retail price. The delivery was excellent and fast.